Thread: networking for local friends

networking for local friends

Networking to find a SO ,or just someone to talk with , some of us are closeted, some are out to the world, and most are in the middle , would it work if we asked every one that knew our secret if they would be ok ,with talking with a cd in there town , they could share store info and sales and stuff like that then if it worked out and they both agreed they might even meet at some point , it would get more people involved , I have two gg’s that I talk with and both have looked in here, as of yet they have not participated but I still hope they will

Could this work? And how can we as a group get this to work?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Networking does work.. I found a couple local friends that way... Friends of online friends.. Helped that I'm on 360, facebook, flickr, urnotalone, here and other sites.. So I get a lot of contacts through those sites. And I get a ton of IMs... And email.. Its like digital networking!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

trying

im try karren , myspace notalone,yahoo, plentyofish , aff,alt,facebook and i cant remember the other two right now lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Yeah!! I think I'm on some I can't even remeber their url let alone my user id or password!! I'm also on a Blackberry forum, lots of makeup forums and my Ford Ranger forum!! Guys like girls with their own 4wd truck!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-30-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Dear Miss Erica,

I am on or have had profiles on most of the sites that you listed. I am also on OKCupid and Tagged. There are many TGs on Tagged! I was on Date-a-crossdresser also but that site was too expensive.

I have had success in meeting people on those sites and have been on dates with mostly non-TGs that I've met on-line. I have many friends (mostly TGs) that I've met through these sites. Some of these friends I can't imagine not ever having in my life. We are there for each other and are very close.

I still have yet to meet that one person that I connect with enough to consider a relationship past friendship with.

I would also suggest that you connect with a local group. I am involved in 2 TG/CD support groups. Some gurls come in drab to the meetings. It all depends on their situation. Some of these meetings and parties are held at people's homes so the risk factor of being seen in public is low.

I am also a moderator of a GLBT (and friends of) group that plans safe activities and outings along the Front Range of Colorado. This is not a dating group but is an excellent way to meet others in the community, network and experience new things! If you check with your local Pride Center, they may have information on similar groups in your area.

Best wishes and big hugs!
    ~C
    "So I'll be holding my breath, right up 'til the end; Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with."
    Nickleback "Gotta be somebody"

Peak Area Gender Expressions (PAGE: TG support group) is on Facebook.

~Carrie~
    Facilitator of PAGE & SO/Family Support Group; Event Organizer for Mile High Transgedered Meet-up

neck off the woods

havent found any groups in my neck of the woods, yet