Thread: 24 hours straight - Loved it

24 hours straight - Loved it

For some of you this is no big deal, but for those of us with a non-accepting wife who is a home body, this is a BIG deal! 24 hours as PeggySue! This is a first.

I managed to get a few days away from home and without the wife. That is a story in and of it's self. It all started 24 hours ago after eating my extended continental breakfast here in a hotel in VA. I went back to my room, got dressed into my gurl jeans, a T that could pass as either male or female and shoes. My plan was to not put on makeup yet since I wanted to shave once for the day and to shave too early would have put me with 5 o'clock shadow before 5 I knew I would be on the road and no one would know the difference for 2 to 3 hours. I left the hotel in this historic old town by a side entrance, donned my wig, added jewelery and was off! After an hour or 2 I found a rest area, shaved, put my makeup on and looked the best I have looked in some time even if I say so myself. Now to my destination: Washington DC. It is cherry blossom time!

Of course there were usual traffic delays, so I got there later then planned. I found a parking place and I was set to walk among the trees and people. The trees were gorgeous and people numerous. No one paid any attention to me including the female mounted park ranger since I was in their jurisdiction. With all those people, it was inevitable to have an encounter with someone. I did have an incident where someone was taking a picture, I stopped as to not get in the way, and they politely thanked me for stopping. I smiled and we went our way. It just felt soooo good to be PeggySue while looking at such beauty.

And, of course all too soon, it came to an end, and it was time to leave for my hotel. That meant fighting traffic again. I stopped along the way and did drive thru at KFC, and went to a rest area and picnicked. It was a little cool, but not too bad and was really a very pleasant experience.

My plan for the evening was a stroll thru the old historic town. I went to my room using the side entrance, and freshened up, meaning I removed my make up, shaved again and put on more make up. I actually find it enjoyable to put it on, something for years I never thought I would like to do. I changed into a skirt, more feminine top and different shoes.
    Once again, I was off into the outside world. It was a little cool, but no breeze so quite tolerable for walking. I parked the car and was once again off. I probably looked a little strange walking by myself down Duke of Gloucester St. As long as everyone saw me as presenting myself as a woman, and by now it is dark so most would, I either looked like I lost my husband and family or a lady of the evening! It is really quite safe there, so safety was not an issue. I did some window shopping and just enjoyed the rest of the day as PeggySue. And, yes, I'm at Colonial Williamsburg for those wondering.

I'd been using the side entrance (I'm not as brave or as good a voice as Kimberly who likes to hold conversations with the hotel staff), but when I got back to the hotel, a van with someone in it was parked right at the door. I thought about it and decided, I would go in the front door. The girls who checked me in were not there and the guy who was there seemed very involved in whatever he was doing. No problem. When I got back to the room, I took off my skirt, but suddenly realized, the chicken had made me a little thirsty, so on went the skirt and down to the vending machine I went. Again, no problem. Everyone must have been sleeping!

After a great night's sleep, I 'm here in my night gown, glowing and sharing.

Thanks for reading!

PeggySue

Just awesome, Peggy Sue!! Hope you took lots of photos!!! And also hope you got the chicken salad at KFC!! Look like a girl, eat like one!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well that was a great trip so glad you totally enjoyed it Peggy Sue.
    Angie

Nice

What a nice story. Hope u wont be addicted to out-and-about.

You came for the trees??? Seriously???

That sounds like you had a lot of fun. Welcome to my town.

I do, however, have to growl about coming here for the cherry blossoms. As I say every year about all of the tourists that come through here to look at them- it's a tree, get over it.

I just get annoyed because of the traffic and people being stupid (howabout looking to see if a car is coming before going into the street against the light during rush hour!) and it takes me a heck of a lot longer to get home from work.

I do hope you enjoyed yourself...and nice allusions to where you were staying. I have a pretty good idea...lol.

Sounds like you had a great time, Peggy Sue! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And also hope you got the chicken salad at KFC!! Look like a girl, eat like one!!
    Right on! I just love your comments, Karren!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-31-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: use the edit button
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Glad to see you had a great time. I am leaving for Arizona tommorow and plan to drive most of the way enfemme. I have a pretty skirt and blouse that I will be wearing. My wife is going with me. I love traveling enfemme.

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I got to do that just before I found and joined this site, my parents were in Vegas renewing their marriage (20 Years and counting!) I went for 3 days straight with help from my sister picking stuff out to wear since I fit into half my moms old stuff.

It was the best time I've ever had being fully dressed for 3 days, I cant wait to do it again

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Great story PeggySue. It is nice to hear that you had such a great time. I bet you are already planning your next outing.

Sounds like a wonderful day Peggy Sue. There's nothing better than having the time to get out and be the woman you want to be!
    Hugs,
    Julie

I don't think I could improve on that evening at all. I am so happy for you that you had that time.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Glad that you had the time to go and express your femmine side and it was great and hope you can have more adventures like that.

Sounds great hope yu had a real good time. Tresa.

Peggy Sue Now all the story needs is the finish.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

That really was a day to remember. On top of the world is where you really were.
    Now you know about chicken -lol-
    Tell me tho', was the front door any harder than the side door ?
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Dear PS, I can feel your elation, and OMG! I was in Williamsburg many years ago while I was in the navy. Too bad I was in uniform instead of en femme, that would have been a real kick. Glad you enjoyed yourself, maybe next time you can have more fun with a girlfriend.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aww.Im glad to hear you had such a wonderful time.Good feeling isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just awesome, Peggy Sue!! Hope you took lots of photos!!! And also hope you got the chicken salad at KFC!! Look like a girl, eat like one!!
    I love salads, but not this time. My maleness took over, dang it! But, I'll remember your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    That sounds like you had a lot of fun. Welcome to my town.

I do, however, have to growl about coming here for the cherry blossoms. As I say every year about all of the tourists that come through here to look at them- it's a tree, get over it.

I just get annoyed because of the traffic and people being stupid (howabout looking to see if a car is coming before going into the street against the light during rush hour!) and it takes me a heck of a lot longer to get home from work.

I do hope you enjoyed yourself...and nice allusions to where you were staying. I have a pretty good idea...lol.
    Sorry, but I've seen DC plenty of times and my late mom always talked about the trees, so I wanted to go see them. It's like going to Scotland this past Fall, because my mom's side is from there. I miss my mom.

But, I didn't cross over in front of any people!

Thanks to all

I appreciate all your encouraging comments. I am out about 3 to 4 times a week, but nothing quite this adventuresome. There is more to the story and it is still unfolding, so Leslie Mary, you will have to wait awhile longer. I won't forget to up date it. Someday, I might get to be out three days in a row like Kerigan, but just to be me doing something a little different like visiting DC and then Williamsburg was a great adventure for now.

Thanks Ladies!

Thanks for the story, PeggySue. I totally envisioned and enjoyed your day. And I can appreciate going to see the cherry blossoms. So beautiful!

Peggy Sue, good for you ! The only problem is having to get back in the

closet when the spouse comes home - once you get out, you don't want to

come back in

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Update on the trip to VA

The last time I wrote I mentioned something that was in the works that might change my plans. Well, it was the wife's cat! I thought we were having an emergency with it, but it turned out that I could continue with my trip.

So, here is my Williamsburg day. First, for those who may not know, Williamsburg is a fully restored town to look and live like it did at the time of the Am. revolution. I have been to several restored villages in the US, but this is the best in my opinion. Enough of that.

It was another full day of visiting the town. I started by doing some window shopping, then walking through some of the many gardens. I realized at some point I had forgotten my ticket back at the hotel which is needed to get into most buildings unless they are selling something. I know Sam-antha asked if the front door of the hotel was any different than the side door. The answer is yes because the trip from the car to the room is shorter using the side door. But, of course that was not her point. This time I didn't want to be seen by the maid which I thought could be working in my area. And, guess what? She was. So, I left for a couple of hours and came back and all was clear. I found my ticket and decided I could use the necessary as they called it in 1776. Wrong move! After I had done my business, the maid came around to a room across the hall from me. I waited until she went into the room and then slipped away. I could hear her come out of the room she was in and she no doubt caught my back as I headed for the stairs. But, no matter. It just added some excitement to my life. Are we sensation seekers?

I was struck with a question while walking around and looking at the various buildings, etc.: What were crossdressers doing in the 18th century? How did they cope? None of the narrators I have ever heard has addressed the subject. Next time, I should ask. Or, if you go sometime, you can ask for us all.

The evening ended with a candle light tour of several buildings. I was the only single person in the group. Everyone else was either a family or a couple. It was informative and the narrator taking us around tried to make it fun. Never mind, I was having my own fun!

It was nice to be on the receiving end for a change of being allowed to go first thru the doorway. Several times I found the men letting me go first. No one seem to know I was anything else than the woman I was presenting to them. I wanted to be nothing but the woman I was presenting to them.

If you are looking for a place to go that is not threatening and different, go to Williamsburg. And, PM me for some advice. I've been to the town a half dozen times or more.

Thanks for following my trip. And as JoAnne has aptly said, it will be hard to get back into the closet again.

P.S.