Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much have you spent....

How much have you spent....

How much have you spent on your femme side compared to your male side in the last year or so?

In Clothes, Make up, Wigs, Breastforms, Handbags, Shoes, Jewlery etc I've probably spent over a £3,000. 12 Months ago I had a very little girly stuff, mainly stockings and underwear. It wasn't till last summer that I started buying the whole outfit. I bought loads of stuff off ebay, but also online from M&S and even a couple of purchases in person from department stores. Indeed I think its a close run thing now between having more Femme clothes than male. I certainly have more Women's shoes and boots.

In the same time, for my male side, I bought some socks, a couple or shirts for work, a pair of shoes (because I had to!), t-shirts and a few pair of trousers as my waist has receeded. Even the pair of trainers I bought were more for my Femme side as I'm trying to get fit to look better dressed up! I reckon I've spent at least £3,000 to £300.

It would probably be cheaper to have mistress 'presentwise' than keeping Laura happy!

I hate to think of the cost when Laura starts demanding to be taken out to places!

Tristen Cox
    Honestly in the past year I haven't bought anything for drab. For the other side at least a 1000$ in the past twelve months. Total for the past three years around 2500-3000$ for female items.

Platinum Member
    wow i don't even want to think abought that....i know it's between a lot and a ton....
    lets see in the last year i bought "him".....a pair of gloves....yup that pretty mutch sums it up .....(i think i am spoilling "him").......

I never keep count. I know I've spent more on fem stuff than drab, I always do.

I gotta figure it's about 10:1 her:him... I've been spending like mad, but I haven't seen a bill since Wendy gave me big hug several weeks ago, and I lifted her cards. :whistle: :bandit:

Honestly, what ticks me off though, is that around March or so I bought several new pairs of pants... levi's and dress slacks for him.. size 38 waist, then started to loose weight.. 20 lbs and am now a 36" waist. All my new pants fall right off me and I have no desire to go out again and buy more new pants.... (it's a good problem really).

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Not enough, no-where near enough! Since moving home, I've not had much to spend and my card is maxed out till next month. I had to stop buying anything for "him" just so I could afford to keep my makeup topped up.

Love and kisses
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Too ******* much!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx
    The second word begins with an F by the way!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

I couldn't fathom an exact guess but I know it's easily over $10,000 since day one.

I've spent more on my fem side this past year. But this is unusual because I replaced my wigs of many years and invested in breast forms.

Amelie
    I don't spend too much on my fem clothes, Most of the time I shoplift my fem clothes.
    Last edited by ~Julie~; 06-26-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Tristen Cox
    Great! Let's go shoplifting together some time

I just spent close to six hundred this week on my corset skirt pumps and bolero jacket. And more in the last few months But getting the curves has made the investment worth wile. The smile on my face when I look in the mirror makes it worth it. The only other thing that can put a smile on my face like that are my childrens smiles
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

Akyra
    lyk amelie i steal my clothes.......

off clothes lines...........

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I don't spend too much on my fem clothes, Most of the time I shoplift my fem clothes.
    Amelie I need a few tips. I got rumbled in Woolworths years ago trying that. :help:

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Julie~
    Amelie I need a few tips. I got rumbled in Woolworths years ago trying that. :help:
    Just dress as if you are pregnant, nobody searches a pregnant woman.

I have not kept track of how much, I just know that in the last year the only things I've bought for my male side were t-shirts. As for my other side, the last year has been all for her, skirts, tops, dresses, shoes, and undergarments. Which reminds me, my male side needs some new clothes, geez, I dress better as a woman than I do a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyra
    lyk amelie i steal my clothes.......

off clothes lines...........
    Akyra

What a brilliant sense of humour you have. You really had me laughing, thanks.

Which more than I would do, should I even contemplate adding up what I have spent on femm clothes. Drab clothes no problem a 'tenner' ish, all though thats only ten months and not a full year.

Samantha xx

Red face

Oh wow.
    A LOT I know that.
    I'd say close to 5k in the last three years on Jessica, as opposed to maybe 2k on Mark.
    Jessica has been mostly spent on clothes and lingerie, but shoes, jewelry and makeup are in there too. Mark has been mostly on neccessities like underwear, socks, jeans, shirts, shoes. I did buy him a really nice leather trenchcoat off EBay for only $50 last year. (Jessica got a nice 3/4 length leather coat the same time for the same price ) Rarely get to wear it, but it sure is nice!
    Love and Hugs,
    Jessica

girlie guy
    This is why you don't ever want to do that nasty 'purge' thing.
    You are proud of your fashion sense and have worked hard to pay for your favorite things. You cherish them. You adore wearing those styles and if the style changes, you can always have a garage sale or donate them to the less fortunate. But don't throw them away.
    Upgrade, but don't downgrade.

Since day one? Thousands...several thousands! 10-1 Chrissie stuff vs "him" stuff. Oh the humanity!!!

Oh, I've spent 10 times the money on Olivia's clothes that I've spent on "him". He is so easy; jeans, tees and a few nice shirts for work. Olivia just can't get enough new things. In the past month, her wardrobe has multiplied several times over. I love to see her things crowding out "his" clothes in the closet. There's something very validating in that. Later, Olivia.

What I need to be careful for is that I don't spend more on Pip than I do my wife. She's been wonderfully supportive of this new endeaver but I can't forget her desire to be 'Pretty in PA' as well. Therefore, before I spend one dollar on an outfit for myself I want to make sure I can get her something special as well.

Pip

I spend what I can afford.......and therin lies the problem. I've spent a small fortune!

This link made me stop and think hum, I really did not try to add up how much I have spent fem goodies. My guess would be I have only spent about $1000 so far in the last year but I have lots of ideas that are going to cost me a lot more. I guess I could save a little by following Akyra's footsteps
    One thing I have to do before the end of the year is to treat Kim to a complete Professional makeover.
    We deserve it :Power:
    Kim

Probably 3-- to --1 on girl stuff, and from now on it will be alot more,,, hang on wallet STEFF IS GOING SHOPPING
    forever in lace