Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being outside topless

loves shoe shopping

Being outside topless

Can any of you go outside topless, or does it feel like you're a woman who's exposing her breasts?

I can never go outside without a t-shirt on, because that's kind of how I feel. It's also because I have really bad acne scars on my chest and shoulders that I'm embarrassed about, not to mention the fact that I also have big man boobs because of all my extra weight.

And speaking of being topless, when you come out of the shower, do you wrap your body with a towel like how women do it, so as to not expose your breasts?

I tend to have difficulty going shirtless, ive never been able to put my finger on why though. As far as the towel thing goes no Im all about getting dry fast because I have a fairly long after shower routine to get through.

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by amy canada View Post
    when you come out of the shower, do you wrap your body with a towel like how women do it, so as to not expose your breasts?
    Yes!, I don't know, it just feels right I also do the headwrap since my hair is kinda long, my mom showed me how to do it when I colored my hair

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

On my backyard... Yes, I like it! It's a big trill with my breasts bra...

Yes, have gone topless a lot. Pool parties, sports activities. Since my "breasts" are what I consider normal male breasts it's not a problem. I am totally hairless on my body and keep it that way and have marks across the bottomof my "breasts" where many years ago I taped on a pair of seed filled breasts and left them on overnight. When I took of the tape in the morning they peeled a layer of skin with it and I still have a notocable mark under each breast. Just have to live with it and, strangely, nobody has ever mentioned it or the fact that I have no hair on my body.
    I do find that as I get older they are starting to look and feel fuller. I constantly play with my nipples and they are usually always hard and stiff. I like to feel them rub my upper arms as I move my arms.

Living in Hawaii, it's hard not to go topless...unless of course I'm wearing a sarong over my string bikinis...now that...would be...awkward

Senban
    Amy Canada said - "Can any of you go outside topless, or does it feel like you're a woman who's exposing her breasts?"

That's exactly what it feels like in my case.

Interesting question. I have always felt uncomfortable about going topless, whether it be at the pool, in the locker room at school, or in "shirts & skins" games in PE, back to the time I was a very small child. I always felt I had (or should have) a female's chest and nipples, and should have the same right they did to keep them from being exposed -- even though there was nothing (physically) feminine about them until very recent years.

Exposing my chest just gives me the willies, always has.

- Diane

I find it hard to go topless. Being blessed with a natural C pair, I only get hassle.

can't go topless......i have implants, well i did go topless when I was down in the bahamas, and I do it in my private backyard while sitting by the pool.Can't while out in the general public.
    Someone mentioned wraping a towel around yourself when you get out of the shower... funny thing is, yes I do do that,but have never really thought about it. I live by myself, so it's not like someone would see me

<----- See, no tan lines
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Not a problem for me. I have nothing to cover up. flat as a board.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

My breasts are too large to do that!! All the elderly neighbors would go into cardiac arrest!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Oddly...I never had a problem going topless when I was a sasquatch...and I mean monkey hairy...ew!

But now that I've taken to being hair-free everywhere, I never go out topless...I even wear long sleeve T-shirts most of the time now to keep that farmer's tan thing from happening.

I haven't been outside topless in over 6 months...

Winter in Michigan

It would be very rare for me to go outside topless in my male persona

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I have always worn a T-shirt, be it in H.S.'s skin/shirt games, barracks, swimming pool (even know) or working outside. Know in private that has always been another matter. That is interesting, food for though.

Hugs,
    Alice

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Too cold to go topless now but give it a month and will be back to nude beach. Two years on HRT have given me a full B cup, and my own long hair doen't cover them yet so otherwise out in public it's at least a sheer top if I really want to be naughty. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Topless

No I don't think I could go topless, having developed a natural 36B breasts.
    To give you some idea of my problem (I am not complaining) on Wednesday I went to my club wearing a thin white crew neck sweater (size 14 uk) when I took off my coat and sat down with the 'boys' an old friend said "That's the best pair of ***s I've seen today!" The moment soon past, but I can imagine what would be said if I went topless. Actually I was rather pleased with myself.
    Lesley Ann

Aspiring Member
    I agree with so many of you. My bottom line is no topless. I've always felt awkward taking off my shirt in public, at the pool, the doctor's, the gym, etc. I have large breasts and they kind of jiggle & sway, so when I do take off my top, I usually fold my arms and jump into the pool or otherwise hide my embarrassment. God tends to be the old-Testament type God for me, he gives you what you want but in the wrong package: boobs on a man, hair on your ears and back but less on your head, etc.. What a comedian!

I can go topless with no problems I have very small boobs they are just little bumps. It showing my hairless armpits yhat Hard.
    Angie

For me it is really sort of embarrassing to go out topless as a male. I am overweight and my tummy is like that of a Buddha. Loosing weight has helped me to be more confident, but still not too happy about it. When at the beach in the summer unless I am getting in the ocean I have a t-shirt on. Once out of the water the shirt goes back on. Same for the pool. I also get some jokes about my moobs, mainly from my family, but I kind of like them myself.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

I'm with Lauren. I would do it if I were a little more in shape. I don't think I would have a problem otherwise.

I'm almost never topless outside. This is mostly due to a sun allergy. I can't be in the sun for more than a few minutes or I'll get red itchy bumps all over the exposed skin.

not very often

Because I don't have the greatest figure, I'm about 25 pounds over weight, I tend not to go topless and since my surgery to remove a kidney, which left a scar from one side of my beely to the other, I'm a lot less likely to show my breasts that I keep clean shaven.

Aspiring Member
    I'm between an A and B cup so I never go topless. Last summer my wife and I stayed at a resort for a few days. An old man was walking and sitting by the pool topless. His man boobs were disgusting. I'll only swim if my top is covered with a T-shirt. That should be the law for man boobs in public. Leanne