Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's in a name!!

I was Sara60 and still am on this forum.
    But could not change my name on here to Desarae.
    Anyone know how to alter their name in this forum.
    Desarae sound so exotic to me.
    It was given to me by a special person I know who named me.

Don't we all.
    I would love her breasts too

Name Change

I am Sara60 in this forum and still is Sara60.
    A very close person gave me this name which is Desarae.
    Any girls on this forum know how I can change my name from Sara60 to Desarae in this forum but still use my same password.

Thanks

Desarae

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara60
    I am Sara60 in this forum and still is Sara60.
    A very close person gave me this name which is Desarae.
    Any girls on this forum know how I can change my name from Sara60 to Desarae in this forum but still use my same password.

Thanks

Desarae
    PM me when you're ready

Marie-- how somber of you to say our name is... boring
    Marie

Hey Jonien! I wasn`t sure how to pronounce it, but it is nice and unusual.
    I have thought of you however as just "Jo"

I have been having a different name for each Hair style/ colour and for some reason, "Y" names. Jenny is the blonde, Cathy has black hair, Wendy has long brown hair. Alison has brown or shades with curly or wavy hair. I first used Alison to be on top of a chat room list and therefore get noticed. Then when setting up an email used Alison Anderson but that was taken so I added to it to be Alison Vanessa Anderson.
    Seems to be sticking for now but I still love Jenny,,, and Cathy, Wendy, Julie, Heather, Sarah,,,,,,,,,,,,

Name Change

Hi, I've been JenniRose for a number of years, and will stay JenniRose! It's a name I like and other's respond positively to.

Many years ago while my mother-in-law was alive I chose her first name because I had so much respect and love for her. Her first name was Vivian and she was the Best!

Have I changed my name? No. Would I change my name? Might! However, at this moment I have no plans to change it.

Vivian Best

Well I tend to go by two names. Terrie because it was my fantisy girls name. Then picked the name Kymmie because I saw it from a rep at my former job. plus it is close to my real name

Kymmie

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Why not Britney?? :no:
    because britney spears is a dumb beotch
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

tree times jacie, ruby, and then duh duh samantha. ruby is my middle name
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Never.

Although I technically could have...

My male name is Rick, but my nickname was "Kiki" - given to me by my parents who were not born in this country. Apparently, in Haiti (my parents' country of origin) "Kiki" is a unisex name like Pat or Jamie or Chris, whereas here in the US, Kiki is a woman's name.

I could have used Kiki - it would have made life so much easier! :duh: But you know what? After almost 7 years in public Lorna just fits now... so oh well.

Lorna Fleurencine Taylor (Fleurencine was my grandmother's name)
    Last edited by lorna2cute; 06-29-2005 at 12:01 AM.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthajay
    because britney spears is a dumb beotch
    Somebody's looking to get bitch smacked tonight. uh uh they sure are

sorry but spears ruin the name i used to like it but ever since opps i did it again i wanted to strangle her and the name just makes me think of her so i want to scorpion death drop her and stomp a mud hole in her a$$ :mad:

Tristen Cox
    OK you win. Sharon can be Beyonce

yay

It's been Holly from the beginning. Wouldn't even think of changing it now... it fits and it's who I am.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

back in the day of dial up I used Joe.d and it kind of developed from there

Aspiring Member
    I've changed my name once - well twice if you include adding Alexis.

My first name was Dorothy after my childhood friend. I then moved to London to live and my T-friend called me Dorofee which was cute but not how it was supposed to be.

When I moved to Oz I decided I'd like a name that wasn't taken from someone in my past and a Celtic name - but one that was easy to pronounce and spell - so I picked Fiona - and the 'Fee' bit kind of tied back to London.

I purged and stopped dressing for about ten years in the '90s - and when I started using the 'net I called myself Alexis - somehow I didn't feel right about using Fiona then - maybe because I hadn't fully re-established my female personna. Alexis is also close to one of my birth names. During this 'Alexis' period I made friends with Laura Coral in Mexico and she still called me Alexis for some time after I changed back to Fiona - so I added 'Alexis'.

Fiona xx

Once.

Initially, i never had a name for myself - like for 15yrs.

Then one day, for no particular reason, I decided that i needed a fem name, so Laura it was!

Then when my wife and i were deciding on a name for our baby, she listed Laura as a possibility, so I immediately changed to Christine just in case. Christine also goes well with my real surname, so i'm content with that now.

BTW, we had a baby boy, so Laura wasn't needed, but i don't think i'll go back to it now, besides everyone here has always known me as Chrsitine, so it would cause confusion!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I never changed my name of Sally. I chose it because I orginially was a blonde and Sally only had 4 letters and was easy to remember.

I've never changed my name either. But, coincidentally, yesterday I had asked my mother what girl name she would've used if I had been born a girl. She thought for a bit and said Johnelle or Johnette , after my dad, Johnny. Or, she cointinued, I also kinda liked Laurhea, pronounced LaurRay. OMG!!!! I couldn't believe those choices! (no offense to any of you named those names, ulp!?) I'm sorry but I was hoping she'd have had some really cool, pretty names chosen. It was so tempting to tell her about the name I've chosen but, I guess that'll happen another time. later girls, Olivia.

khriss???

Damn!- I thought "it" was unique, and "gender neutral " like I was taught- as "grasshopper",,,,,- Old Oriental-F*CK- -now I'm PISSED!!!
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

sim23

name takes u femme

i think i change my name eachtime i read any jackie collins novel and picturise myself as a famous hollywood actress not a putta! the other night i was chatting with a man, i told him my name is Lola sanchez. he found the name extremely sexy...I got this name from "Hollywood divorces".

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Anderson
    Hey Jonien! I wasn`t sure how to pronounce it, but it is nice and unusual.
    I have thought of you however as just "Jo"

I have been having a different name for each Hair style/ colour and for some reason, "Y" names. Jenny is the blonde, Cathy has black hair, Wendy has long brown hair. Alison has brown or shades with curly or wavy hair. I first used Alison to be on top of a chat room list and therefore get noticed. Then when setting up an email used Alison Anderson but that was taken so I added to it to be Alison Vanessa Anderson.
    Seems to be sticking for now but I still love Jenny,,, and Cathy, Wendy, Julie, Heather, Sarah,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hi Alison My old name was John but I removed the "h" leaving jon and just added the ien I just pronounce it as joeneen but most of my friends call me Jo But then I don;t mind what a'm called as long as it is a Friends
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]