Thread: omg wife saw me dressed

omg wife saw me dressed

Well it happened, and it wasn't such a shock that we thought it would be!! After a fun session, I don't know what happened but suddenly I was trying on different things & we were talking about her new job at Anthropology & voila! I now have about 3 or 4 new outfits so I don't have to shop on ebay for a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Di; 05-31-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: TMI

Gold Member
    Uhhhhhh, I'm sooo jealous, but happy for you too!! You ARE going to model them for us...AREN"T YOU???

Congradulations sounds like it going to be a great new relationship. My loves having her special girlfriend. Just make sure you know when she wants her man around or it could back fire. Good luck.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    Congradulations sounds like it going to be a great new relationship. My loves having her special girlfriend. Just make sure you know when she wants her man around or it could back fire. Good luck.
    Congratulations! She sounds like an awesome woman! Talk with her and discuss her feelings about when it is okay to crossdress and when she would prefer you didn't. It's very easy to cross lines you shouldn't.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    Well it happened, and it wasn't such a shock that we thought it would be!!
    Awesome news! .... so it wasn't such a shock for both you and her? I'm assuming she was pleasantly surprised that you look really nice (cute?) and you were happy that she felt so.

Take it from me, from a person who has an accepting wife, this could be the beginning of something really wonderful. Crossdressing is a very personal and private thing, sharing and bringing it into your relationship "can" enhance and deepen the love and trust you share between one another, and therefore improve your relationship. Here's hoping! Good luck - hugs Rachel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thanks for the great comments, and I don't want to go overboard either. Just continue to nurture it.

That must be so nice to have a wife like that.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

Thats pritty cool.. but i would 2nd Samanthas line..
    ~xTx~

All right! Great big step huh? I know it can be nerve wracking, but congratulations

Gold Member
    So the wife now knows...
    Why even bother with ebay, that isn't a fun way to shop, get out and into the shops and have fun!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Kristina,
    Thats great your wife accepts your CDing. Believe me, you'll now have great adventures ahead. Like Samatha said, just talk to her and see when she wants you to be in guy mode.

My wife is very accepting of my CDing. She has helped me with buying clothes,make up.etc and we have a great marriage. She's ok with me dressing femme anytime I want to and she loves it. She said to me in a jokingly way that as long as I don't want the "you know what" removed I can dress femme all I want.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"