Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Given the choice

Given the choice

Hi..apologies if this has been asked before.
    If you could take a pill that would stop your crossdressing urges..would you? After much thought I think I would.
    I do get a huge amount of fulfilment and pleasure from my dressing but it also causes a degree of guilt and self questions? Hmmm....Its a tricky one! x

Since the dressing thing is simply a reflection of who I am and not something that I do, I'd have no interest in such a pill to stop dressing.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I would pass on the pill. Being feminine has made me a better person. I would not change anything on this journey. If I could only have big boobs and high check bones, I would be all set.
    Last edited by Jenniferpl; 04-11-2009 at 11:09 AM.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

no way - no pill for me :)

No, I would not take the pill.

I grew up hating myself and living half a life. It was only in embracing my feminine side that I finally learned how to love myself and life and enjoy a full existence.

It's not easy being this way in a society that is not accepting. It can even be dangerous. But I would never want to give up this part of my life. I love being a crossdresser. I love the happiness and joy it has brought into my life. I love being who I am. I love being able to exist on both sides of the gender spectrum at will (or at least when time allows).

I honestly can't imagine a life without my gift. The thought of being without it seems like such an empty existence. I never want to feel empty again. I love being a cd and I love my life.

Somehow, even in my dark years of self-loathing, I knew I didn't want this to go away. I kind of wished it away, and yet didn't want to be without it at the same time.

I believe your guilt, dee-liscious, is caused by the fact that you have yet to accept yourself and embrace who you are. I felt the guilt of dressing up until I accepted myself. I accept who I am. My wife knows about and loves Gabrielle. I truly do love my life as a crossdresser. The dark beast within me turned out to be the most beautiful part of my life.

I think of it as a gift, and I thank God for it. Maybe I hated my gift for most of my life, but I am so thankful for it now. I would never take a pill to eliminate that which has brought me so much joy and fulfillment. I only wish I learned how to accept myself a lot sooner in life. Better late than never though, right?

I understand some people wanting the pill though. I know it would make life easier and less complicated for them. I bet if society wasn't so unaccepting and not-tolerant of transgendered people, there would be a lot less guilt among people like us - and only a celebration of who we are. My two cents, anyway.
    Last edited by Gabrielle Hermosa; 04-11-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: type-o's
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I will have to say yes. I know my dressing has caused pain to others as well as myself. if I could take a pill and I would stop having the need, yes I would.

Great response Gabrielle.
    Think you are right...its the "wouldnt life be easier if I didnt dress" feeling that comes through strongest. You are also right I guess I havnt fully accepted my gift. Society also tells me to "be a man!". I do love my femme side though, its a big part of who I am that I cant change. Oh heck...pass the make-up box....lol x

Quote Originally Posted by msginaadoll View Post
    I will have to say yes. I know my dressing has caused pain to others as well as myself. if I could take a pill and I would stop having the need, yes I would.
    I agree, in that it would prevent the potential discomfort /hurt to others close to me. But knowing my feminine self has allowed me to see and understand so much more, - of myself, of life and prople in general. I would not want to give that up.

I'd much prefer finding a pill that would make society more understanding of me /us. We're not the ones with the problem here.

I would not take the pill. I have never had any guilt with my crossdressing and I dress in the privacy of my own home. So I see no point in taking a pill that would stop this enjoyable activity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

No way - nothing wrong with me dressing with the fullsupport of my wife

NO - absolutely not - I want to enjoy my feminine side - I'd rather take a pill

that would stop my having to return to my male side

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Aspiring Member
    That would be a bitter pill indeed. NO!

Platinum Member

No pill

No pills needed life is good.
    .................................................. ..............thanks............ORCHID

It's taken me too long to get comfortable with and accept myself as I am.

To toss all of that effort with one pill, I think not. Besides I've got too much money tied up in my clothes.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I'd take it in a heart beat!!! To be "normal" would be sooo much simpler.. whether it be 100% male or 100% female this jumping back and forth is really wearing thin... Don't get me wrong. I love crossdressing... and embrace it because I really have no other choice!!! It's that or be totally misserable!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Actually no. It would have to be a conscious choice to stop in order to have any real meaning. A pill will not do that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is tempting to say yes but then when i think about it a bit more it has to be a big no , and just find a pill that everyone else could take that would make them accept me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

No, but the pill to be female full time might be intriging. I am who I am for both traits and therefore I would be giving up some of my personality or sole with taking one or the other.

Keli

The answer is No. I enjoy who I am and there is nothing more satisifying then those nights I get the hair, makeuo, and outfit perfect and go out feeling like a million dollars.

I would not take the pill because I have not guilt from crossdressing...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd take it in a heart beat!!! To be "normal" would be sooo much simpler.. whether it be 100% male or 100% female.
    Karren - You're apparently "normal" no matter how you present. If you took that pill you'd be less "normal".

No,I enjoy my lifestyle

no way! - i love dressing fem! (wish i could do it more often!)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia1 View Post
    Karren - You're apparently "normal" no matter how you present. If you took that pill you'd be less "normal".
    Then I could change my name to Abbie Noirmall!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've never thought about it before, because I guess I just don't think along those lines.
    But whereas the CDing does take its toll in many ways, it has also given me much pleasure, and, when you get to the bottom of it, it's part of who I am. To modify my personality by taking a pill does not feel right to me.
    It would be barely justifiable if my activities were doing harm to others, but since they are not, no pill.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

If I was in a serious relationship that wasn’t going to work with me CD’ing I might take the pill. At the present moment however I live alone and it’s so much fun to dress whenever I want while at home.
    On the other hand, I would save so much money if I stopped. Buying clothes and shoes is so addictive and fun, I guess that’s why I don’t want to stop.