Thread: Accident, not a Disaster

Aspiring Member

Accident, not a Disaster

It is not unusual for me to drive in our small town while dressed en fem and wearing makeup. It is safe because I just blend in with the traffic. But two days ago I was rear ended while stopped at a light. I put on my emergency flashers and got out to check for damage. There was none; it was a very slow tap on my bumper. I was in drab.
    On the way home I thought about what could have happened. If I was en fem and the car was damaged then we would have to deal with the local police. That could be a disaster because I know several of the officers. I will try to be much more careful in the future. I consider the slight tap on my bumper to be a wake up call. Leanne

Yup, you have to always remember that Anything can happen on the road..
    It's a chance that everyone takes no matter how your dressed & just hopes for the best that nothing will happen....
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I have been bumped twice by others while en-femme. It was their fault both times.

I got some pretty strange looks when I showed my driver's licence

First time was a 20-something girl who backed into me at a stop sign. She read me as we exchanged information, but was totally cool. Her uncle owned a body shop, and he fixed the bumper outside of insurance, but he did give me a funny look when I came to his shop in drab

Second time it was a guy who clipped me as he made a right turn. This time it went through insurance, and I interacted with his insurance adjuster over the phone without any discernable problems at all.

However, I live in a very large city (LA), so the chances "running in" to someone you know are tiny.

How can one be more careful with something out of there control. Like geting rear ended.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Careful about driving around my small town dressed en fem. Leanne

RE: Accident

I was driving in Chicago on a Main Roadway when I was coming out of a lane and a Guy Foriegn was in a BMW hit me. We pulled off to the side of White Castle and I got out of my car I was wearing a very short Jean skirt and sweater and heels and fully made up. He rrecognided me as a guy and was shocked. I offere to call Police he had a little damge but said I'm okay and drove away. I guess I scared him LOL!!

i got pulled over by the cops for a tail light out.
    i was in full female mode! it was very uncomfortable.
    to make things worse, i didnt have a purse then so i didnt bring my wallet because i was in a mini skirt. so when they came to knock on my window and didnt even have my drivers license.
    lucky for me they let me go with a warning. i was married at the time and my wife didnt know i was a crossdresser. it was nerve racking to say the least!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    How can one be more careful with something out of there control. Like geting rear ended.
    I've had several arguments with my wife on just that point. She says that a really good driver is aware of the surrounding area at all times, INCLUDING behind you, so that if someone is coming up on you you should always have room to get out of the way.

I say, in heavy traffic situations that is not always possible. You could easily get boxed in at an intersection and then hit from behind.

On the other hand, you can take steps to minimize the damage... leave enough room ahead of you that if you shoot forward a few feet after being hit, you don't also hit the car in front of you; angle your wheels into the turn lane or shoulder so if you're hit from behind, you shoot into the clear lane instead of into the car ahead of you, etc.

ralph knievel

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    One of my CD girlfriends was a passenger in a car driven by another CD that was struck by a vehicle being pursued by Boston police . Both were enfemme at the time. To top it off, the whole thing was captured by a crew filming for the tv show "COPS". She was relieved that the film crew concentrated on the "Bad Boys", and not the victims of the collision, although she can be seen in the background in that episode.

Goes to show you should always expect the unexpected.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Being a higher profiled person in our community has been a hinderance when out in drab. Yesterday will down town an aquaintence said he seen me while driving. He did not say what I was wearing but it got me thinking. Now add an accident to the equasion and it could get sticky. Be careful and have fun.

Keli