Thread: credit card in femme name?

Julie

credit card in femme name?

I'm new here and have lots of questions for the seasoned ladies here. To cover my tracks and avoid detection(no one knows, I want to keep it that way) I use a mailbox at a commercial facility which I was able to get my female name added to. I buy things(like shoes for my size 12 feet which I cram into hard-to-find women's 13W) online in femme name and pay by money order, a pain in the butt but untraceable. It would be handy to have a credit card in femme name for ordering stuff online(wife does home credit card paperwork, so would not risk using mine ) and kind of a turn-on in a way. Does anyone know if this is possible without showing up at the bank en femme? I definitely would not pass at close range and could not do that. Plus the voice problem. Does anyone have things like driver's liscence in femme name?Soc. Security card? I've heard of this, but it may be impossible. Thanks for any input,

Julie

I know plenty of CDs who have listed their femme names as Authorized Users on their credit card accounts, myself included. All they require from the original account holder is a name in most cases.

When I worked at Chase Manhattan Bank - this was something you could do right over the phone.

Just remember - list your femme name as an Authorized User only, and NOT a joint user. Joint users require a second application and a second social security number, whereas Authorized Users only require a name and the OK from the original account holder.
    Last edited by lorna2cute; 06-28-2005 at 11:46 PM.

Departed
    I applied for a credit card online. It was tied to my E-Bay account through which I bought a lot of my girl stuff. When it asked if I wanted another account holder named I submitted Julie. The card went through and now I have a credit card with Julie's name and I can buy stuff as Julie online. I have even recieved solicitations as Julie. Hmmmmmm These companies don't care as long as you pay your bills.

Drivers licenses though are another thing altogether. As official identification there could be fraud implied if you present a name that is not your given name. Where I live it is always best to present the male driver's license no matter how one is dressed. The clothing is always a separate matter and one which is generally deal with on a one on one basis.

Unless a person is officially transitioning and can present a doctor's explaination when applying it will probably considered a no no.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

cerdit card

you could also try a prepaid credit card, I think that would be best way to cover your trail if is that important to you.
    To be treated equally, no matter what.

I must give that 'authorised user' option a go on my own credit card.

I am allowed one additional cardholder on my credit facility, so if it can be done under Australia law, i'll give it a shot.

Chrsitine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

My cards only have my initials and name.

But just be careful girls, I heard a story of one girl being read while using a card in her fem name, the checkout operator called security who detained her till the police came to check every thing was in order. Obviously things were in order and she was given an apology. But it caused her more embarrassment than if she had used a card in her male name.

Although that was before the chip and pin, now you don’t need to show your card any way.
    Last edited by Cindy K; 07-04-2005 at 12:58 PM.

Errmm

Hi sportschick
    I have been officially fem for a few years now so all my cards, bank accounts, drivers and other licences and social security numbers are in the only name i now have which is Laura. I am not sure how all that works in the US but in good old Blighty it was pretty damned difficult. In the end i paid a Solicitor (lawyer) to take care of it all, it was easier but not easy.

Interesting subject which gives rise to some thoughts, as there are so many sisters i would have thought that aCredit Crad Company might have seized the metal and momentum and provided a services just for us girls.

Any Girls out there who work in that industry might be a career enhancement to suggest such a service ( assuming it would not mean your instant sacking)

Love
    Laura
    XXXXXXXXXX
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy

[size=3]85% of my regular "snail mail" now comes with my real name and then (Sissy Cassandra) directly following it like the example below.[/size]

[size=3]John Doe (Sissy Cassandra)
    1234 Main St.
    Anytown, USA 00001
    [/size]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraB
    I am not sure how all that works in the US but in good old Blighty it was pretty damned difficult. In the end i paid a Solicitor (lawyer) to take care of it all, it was easier but not easy.
    I had no problems at all changing the name and sex on my documents. I went to a solicitor and did a change of name (statutory declaration - it's a lot cheaper than deed poll). I then sent a copy of that to my Dr in London who sent back 3 letters explaining that I had been diagnosed gender dysphoric and from that date I would be living fully en-femme. 1 specifically for my drivers licence, 1 specifically for the passport office and a third (that I have photocopied several times) for banks and anything else I may need it for. The bank branches passed the information on to the credit card companies (as they are the same companies so I didn't have to do anything with my credit cards).

Once I had these letters I applied for the change on my drivers licence and passport, and then did the rounds of the bank etc. I had everything done within 10 days of my name change (except getting my passport back from the passport office - that took about 14 days).

The only thing I have had to bring the name and gender change documents out for since is when my cousin passed away, because, as an executor of her will, I had to prove who I was.

Anne
    Last edited by Rachel_740; 07-07-2005 at 02:05 PM.