Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you get the urge to dress?

How often do you get the urge to dress?

Which best describes how often you get the urge to dress up?

Hardly ever

Once a month

Once a week

Every day

What triggers your urge to dress up?

When you see a real femme GG dressed to the nines how does that make you feel?

Are you in control when you cross dress or feel overwhemed by the feelings that make you want to dress up?

Do you try to suppress the urge or go with it?

How do you handle getting the urge but relizing that its not a good time to dress up?

Is cross dressing on your mind on occasion?

When you do dress after getting the urge, How do you feel?

When you do dress up do you go the distance, dress, wig, makeup, etc or do just throw on a pair of jeans.

Do you like to look in the mirror when you dress?

Do you stay indoors or venture out to?

I guess thats it for now.

Emmi

That is interesting question
    *I have urge to dress every minute. When I'm not dressed I feel horrible.
    All I can think of is about dressing...
    *GG in high heels trigger my urge even more...
    *I guess I'm overwhelmed by my feelings, and I must admit dressing desire is really strong. I'm totaly addicted to it
    *I can't supress the urge, even if I wanted to.
    *I wear panties and pantyhose most of the time and that helps when I can't dress.
    *Crossdressing in my mind all the time. Even when I sleep
    *I feel awesome. So comfortable, so nice. I guess I could compare it with drug addict who finaly got the doze. That mental pain and discomfort goes away.
    *Rarely put make up and don't have a wig. But dress fully othewise.
    *When I'll get wig and learn how to do make up, I will like to look in the mirror more
    *Stay indoors. But really want to go out

Departed
    Only when I'm awake

Being alive and awake

Jealous, of course!

Are you in control when you cross dress or feel overwhemed by the feelings that make you want to dress up?
    As long as I'm dressed, I'm fine

Supress no more, just go with the flow!

How do you handle getting the urge but relizing that its not a good time to dress up?
    You mean when you shower?

Only when awake but I then I can't remember how I was thinking while sleeping so it's probably 24/7

Normal

When you do dress up do you go the distance, dress, wig, makeup, etc or do just throw on a pair of jeans.
    Depends on what I'm doing

A girl always wants to see what she looks like before going anywhere!

Both

girlie guy
    Constantly
    I never stop thinking about what I'm going to wear next

I do what I say on my tin

My thoughts

Every day

I just feel I need to wear something feminine at all times otherwise I get restless and can't concentrate on anything... pantyhose are convenient

It used to make me have sexy thoughts but since I've been trying to copy girls' appearance, I just feel like shit. I can't compete. I like seeing tall or fat girls around town because they make me look smaller and that makes me feel better.

In control, that's the time I feel relaxed. But then I have to pick my moments unfortunately.

I really try to go with it, but usually I have to keep it all in.

Become moody, grouchy and then depressed. I often run off somewhere private to avoid people if it's too bad.

OH YES. Constantly.

At ease. But I always want to do more... i.e. really push the boat out.

First off I must say that I hate jeans. I expected myself to like girls jeans because they look great on girls. But I don't like to wear them (or guy jeans either much really). I prefer flowy trousers or skirts. I love long hair so I wear a wig whenever I can. I love makeup but having to remove it for others' benefit really irritates me. Grrrr damn social norms.

Mais oui!!!

I'm not allowed to go outside in case I'm seen by someone... which sucks hard!

Every day

Waking up -- seriously, I need to remind myself which days I can't dress.

I tend to admire them and take mental notes on their dress and make-up.

In control.

I only suppress it when it would be inappropriate for various reasons.

I do okay, although it feels strange to be dressed in drab now. As long as I know I can dress as I want later, I'm fully capable of handling a few hours or a day even.

Um, yeah!

I feel as if all is right in the world.

Usually, I go all the way, but I usually forego wearing a wig unless I'm going out or taking photos. Otherwise I style my own hair. Also -- I often wear jeans when dressed -- it's just a preference of mine and I hardly think it's anything less than feminine when I do so.

Just to apply make-up and to keep tabs on it through the day. Well, maybe I look in the mirror occasionally.

Usually I remain indoors, but I venture out two or 3 times a week, depending on my mood and assorted circumstances.

What about you, Emmi?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Aspiring Member
    I usually dress 2/3 times a week. I work from home so I can work dressed. I don't know that anything triggers it anymore - but I guess I get more excited about it if I have new clothes or I've got something planned.

I'm pretty much in control when I'm dressed - though I probably check myself in the mirror more often. Well I've actually stopped for over 10 years so I can suppress it if I wish - but the downside is increased anxiety and frustration.

Not sure that specifically CD-ing is on my mind - but TG issues are - and I think it can become all consuming like an addiction - if you allow it. I think being TG can be quite isolating and I have found that I don't relate well with men...and am don't quite fit with women.

I go out quite a bit dressed though not for extended periods usually short errands or for 1 -2 hour periods. I go out from my own home - which fortunately has a side exit to a public car park - so I can meld in quite easily. I do walk passed people I know quite regularly - and I'm 100% sure they don't recognise me.

Fiona xx

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Which best describes how often you get the urge to dress up? As much as I can get away with.

What triggers your urge to dress up? Haven't figured it out, it's apart of me.

When you see a real femme GG dressed to the nines how does that make you feel? Really jealous, and really envious.

Are you in control when you cross dress or feel overwhemed by the feelings that make you want to dress up? Mostly in control, had years of practice.

Do you try to suppress the urge or go with it? Depends on whom I'm seeing that day, as too how much I dress.

How do you handle getting the urge but relizing that its not a good time to dress up? I get fustrated, and usually can't stop thinking about getting home to dress.

Is cross dressing on your mind on occasion? All the time, sometimes to much.

When you do dress after getting the urge, How do you feel? Same way someone feels after having a Cig, that needed it. Like myself.

When you do dress up do you go the distance, dress, wig, makeup, etc or do just throw on a pair of jeans. Stockings 24/7 mostly, full dress in private almost everyday, with some car trips in between.

Do you like to look in the mirror when you dress? No, I hate Mirrors. They remind me of what I don't like about myself!

Do you stay indoors or venture out to? Learning to venture out, with the help of this site. I have gone out in car trips and walks around the block.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I never loose the urge to dress.

Good question. Maybe just getting up in the morning. But, what the heck I've already got a nightgown and panties on. :whistling

All . . . Well, do you remember the first time you had s_x?

Fully in control.

Go with it! :Power:

Now, this is hard. I just think that the time will come sooner than later that I can dress. And, bite my tongue.

Which occasion? Getting up. In the bathroom. Breakfast. . . . Not really. I do think of other things.

Warm and fuzzy.

Both. I guess it just depends on the mind set at the time. But, I love going the full nine yards.

Yes. I like the feminine me. And, the way I look.

I've been out twice. Once just for a drive and ice cream. And, the other out in a small village square, with shops.
    Hugs,

Teddie

From the time I get up to the time I go to sleep.

Just waking up in the morning and seeing what I am sleeping in and my wife next to me.

When you see a real femme GG dressed to the nines how does that make you feel? I feel like I am staring at a beautiful piece of art work. And then I look at myself and think that I look like I ought to be hung on a fridg.

Are you in control when you cross dress or feel overwhemed by the feelings that make you want to dress up? No, I am not in control of it, it controls me.

Do you try to suppress the urge or go with it? There are times when I have to surpress it. But it does not work very well. I become a little bitchy. But as soon as I get home I change.

How do you handle getting the urge but relizing that its not a good time to dress up? Same as above answer

Is cross dressing on your mind on occasion? No, it is on my mind all the time. It interupts my own thoughts. Like someone butting in while you are talking.

When you do dress after getting the urge, How do you feel? relaxed and normal for a change as well as sexy.

When you do dress up do you go the distance, dress, wig, makeup, etc or do just throw on a pair of jeans. Depends on the day, most of the time I go pretty dressed but not much make up or wig. If my wife is home then I go to the hilt because she does my hair and makeup.

Do you like to look in the mirror when you dress? I look in the mirror more when dressed than I do other wise.

Do you stay indoors or venture out to? In mostly, never out in public, but sometimes I drive to pick up my wife from work dressed. She gets out at 3am and only works three miles from the house. Other than that we sit on our swing at night or around the fireplace. And I am dressed if we sit by the fire when we are camping at night. But not in the daylight. To darn chicken.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Tristen Cox
    EVERY WAKING SECOND

AIR, SOUND, MOVEMENT, DID I SAY AIR?

ENVIOUS

TOTAL CONTROL

SUPPRESSION IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY

EAT OR DO SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OF IT, A GOOD MOVIE WORKS

I AM T.S. AND THE MIND IS ALWAYS CROSSDRESSED

FANDAMTABULOUS BABY!

JEANS? BAH PHOEY - I DRESS LIKE A GIRL - YOU KNOW "DRESSES", SKIRTS, ETC..

SOMETIMES I LIKE GLUE IT ON

OUT IN MY BACK YARD, THAT'S ABOUT IT

OKAY!

Why the hell am I shouting?????

Hardly ever

Once a month

Once a week

Every day this is me all the time

What triggers your urge to dress up? Could be anything even seeing a GG in a nice outfit make me julious

When you see a real femme GG dressed to the nines how does that make you feel?envious I wish I looked that good

Are you in control when you cross dress or feel overwhemed by the feelings that make you want to dress up?Mostly overwhemed

Do you try to suppress the urge or go with it?have to control it but it's hard

How do you handle getting the urge but relizing that its not a good time to dress up?Remember the feeling of the sexy underwear I have on

Is cross dressing on your mind on occasion?nope always

When you do dress after getting the urge, How do you feel?relieved

When you do dress up do you go the distance, dress, wig, makeup, etc or do just throw on a pair of jeans. mostly I put on some lingerie or????

Do you like to look in the mirror when you dress?yes

Do you stay indoors or venture out to?mostly indoors for now

Kymmie

Nearly Every Day: Can't always act on it!

Just the act of thinking about it & clothes

I wish to imitate her and imagine how she feels

In control, until I wan't to loose it!

Very rarely

By just wearing underwear

Nearly all the time.

Great!

More and more I try to go for the full effect

"Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you"

Urge to go out is there, courage still lacking
    Last edited by Laura Jane; 06-30-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    24/7

Being alive

I look at what she is wearing and how so I can get more ideas for myself

Go with the flow

It's never a bad time

No wig any more, I couldn't transition until I could go without - wasn't going to wear a wig to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeans for work but otherwise ALWAYS a skirt or dress.

Every time. Got to make sure I've got everything right before I go out

I've transitioned, so what ever I need to do, I do. Indoors and outside, in the country and city, at work and at play

Anne

Platinum Member

everyday....

What triggers your urge to dress up

breathing

like going shopping

veary mutch in controll

i tryed for a whole 3 days dame near drove me nutts ...just go with it

by going through withdrawals.......curl up in a ball and shake....

.Is cross dressing on your mind on occasion?

just when i am breathing

like Wendy

well no wig my own hair and it all depends on what i am doing

how else are you going to tell if what you are wearing makes your ass look fat?????

yes bouth but not as mutch going out as i useto...

and we just starting to have fun....

Once a week

The pure thought!!!

Like I wanna be them!!!! DUH! lol... then I start thinking about dressing and miss it terribly. Either that or I stare at them and they think I fancy them!

A bit of both...... tee hee!!

Go with it!!!! always

Very badly... if it's for long periods, I tend to get depressed.

More often than not...

Comfortable... complete.... whole! *insert more synonyms*

Usually just throw on a pair of heels.... Fully dressed for me is a top, skirt and heels. Sometimes tights. - oh, and panties.

Too much.....

Always indoors - but that may change, thanks to my friends that now know about me

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Are you kidding me? I have the urge all the time. I'm dressed to some degree, more or less, all the time, too. Oh, to have to not do it?!!?! I couldn't handle that right now, I don't believe! Yes, the mirror, a girl's 'best friend"... I don't know about that, but, damn, I've spent a lot of time looking at one, lol. The urge never goes away, Olivia.

Every day
    Being awake
    Jealous as hell
    Me, in control? I wish!
    Mostly go with it unless I'm on a bus
    I sulk
    Permanently
    Relieved, happy, liberated
    Whenever possible, I go the distance, but sometimes, if I know someone is calling soon who doesn't know about my crossdressing, I may just pop on a bra and mini skirt for half an hour.
    Oh, yes, it's part of the fun
    Mostly indoors, still, but I have been out of my apartment a few times, and out onto the street once.

Love, Natalie xxxxx
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

* i get the urge about 2-3 times a week, sometimes more but sometimes cant dress as often as that

*seeing GG in tight clothing, or just even thinking about it

*i want to try on what they have,

*im usually in control

*depending, most of the time i go with it

*i think about it, and image being dressed, (sometimes works, not all the time)

*most of the time

*brilliant

*i go makeup, dress, as far as i can go, with what i have

*yes, make sure everything is good

*i stay indoors.

I don't feel that I have an 'urge' to dress en femme. I just like doing it - anytime I get a chance. It makes me feel relaxed and natural. If I have to go some days without dressing I don't get withdrawl symptoms, but I do feel especially great the next time I put on a skirt.

Going to work in drab I'll wear at least knickers, pantyhose and cami (and sometimes a bra). At home I love to wear a skirt and heels and will often go out in the front yard at night, even to put out the rubbish.

Checking out the mirror is a big part of the deal. What I really need is a full length mirror!

Luvya

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar
    i have the urge nealy everyday but some times i have a break without the urge for a week or more
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Super Model
    24/7!

I always have the urge to dress up!

I was born a cross dresser! My mom christened me in a dress.

I admire and respect all women and love checking out all the beautiful women. You should see my womens catalogues. I have so many Victoria's secret catalogues I lost count. I have them on coffee tables and when we have guests over the women usually glance through them. Some of the guys do to for that matter.

I am overwhelmed and feel I need to cross dress.

I only suppress the urge when I have to but when I can dress up I'm like a bird in flight soaring as high as the sky!

When I can't dress I usually take it in stride because I'm used to it.

Cross dressing is a part of my life therefore it is always on my mind.

When I dress up I feel so pretty!

I prefer wearing dresses and going for the girly girl look but I also like womens jeans too.

I like to look in the mirror when I'm dressing in femme fashions.

I'm in doors but would like to go out as a girl!

Emmi

riema's here

Wink Urge To Dress

hi, Emmicd,I get the urge alot but I have to control myself as much as possible,If your in the closet, it can burn you out,It's like how do you hide your shaved hands and trimmed eye brows,although I havn,t gone to the extent that I would like too.I go in spurts,I use coke recreationaly like average once a month or so,when I do this It,s like a ritual I go to my storage which I have 24 hr. access, grab my cloths and get a hotel room for a day and blow off a day of work,to get the poin't the coke makes me feel free and Im very eager to parade in puplic,go shopping and I don't let anything distract my mission.I'm telling you this not !!!!!!to get you hooked on anything,I've been doing this for a long time.and have control.I go through a temporary withdrawl for about the next 8 hours or so and disgust about the money but I push myself to go to work and carry on the next day.gonna put up some pics soon!good luck honey Riema

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    On my mind all the time, the ops to do so are less then I would like.