Thread: Chalk another one up for our CD/TG/TS Id cards

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar

Chalk another one up for our CD/TG/TS Id cards

Well girls,

I knew it would come in handy when my therapist had it printed for me. But the dang lady at the walmart pharmacy wouldnt give me my stupid Psuedaphed. Since i look nothing like my license and in NH they dont have a replacement license with new pic deal so I am waiting to change it but i gave my licence and my "Ashlie Card" and without question she finished my order lol. I have been waiting to see where I would have to use it first since going fulltime, I am glad it wasnt a cop lol. Well hugs to all

Ashlie
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Ashlie, that is so neat. I have been thinking this would be a great idea, to have a card with my picture as Keli so if stopped or something I could give both the license and CD id card. Where did you get it or did you do your own? Keli

Photographs are such miserable means of identification. It is SO easy to change your appearance. A face picture is worthless really.

Sometime in the not to distance future, ID cards will have biometrics in them, and it won't matter what you look like.

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    Julie I agree we should just have a little barcode on our wrist or something lol. Anyways Keli I ended up making one from ideas given from girls here, my therapist, my friend at staples, and the Center for Gender Equality site. I read on there what the important factors are for matching like legal name and gender and Lic# so after a lot of playing around in photoshop I made mine. PM me and I will be willing to make one for you hunny :-)

hugs
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page