Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: men in fem clothes

men in fem clothes

well lets start this out right men are still men no matter who they are we still do alot of men things when we are out cutting the grassand working on our cars and talk to our buddyswhen they are arround us but when we get ready and get our dress on and look girly every things changes we just dont want to talk to any of our buddys any more and our friends .why is that is this a good question?

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    ill talk to anyone about anything and while wearing any kind of clothes....

i wear pantyhose with shorts to work,,i work in the automotive field

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Joann, I can only answer for myself!

I've found my spike heels dig into my lawn, making walking VERY difficult! Never mind pushing a mower!

Working on my car dressed, causes ALL SORTS of problems! Ruins my gloves, runs my stockings, puts dirt marks on my skirts and blouses, etc!

I don't talk with my buddies dressed. If I did, I'm afraid the conversation would NEVER get around to things like;
    sports, working on cars, yardwork, or politics and how we're all doing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I've found my spike heels dig into my lawn, making walking VERY difficult! Never mind pushing a mower!:
    Very good for aerating your lawn though!!

I talk to anybody regardless of how I am dressed. After all, I am an Insurance Agent!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Maybe Hon but I think a lot of it may depend on if the previously mentioned "buddies" are fellow (?) dressers or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Very good for aerating your lawn though!!

I talk to anybody regardless of how I am dressed. After all, I am an Insurance Agent!
    You know, if you created an insurance policy to guard against a spouse that goes ballistic in finding out about CDing, you might make some sales.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I've talked to my male buddies while dressed in my girl clothes....over the phone.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    when we get ready and get our dress on and look girly every things changes we just dont want to talk to any of our buddys any more and our friends .

I hang out with the same bunch of friends regardless of how I'm dressed. Makes no difference to me, or them either.

men are still men no matter who they are we still do alot of men things when we are out
    So, what is a man? What is a woman?

Does that tiny 1/4 of one of your 46 chromosomes, just a tiny bit more than 1/2 of 1% of your genetic material make you a "man?"

Lots of problems with that definition. there are even "women," people apparently born with vaginas, who turn out to have male chromosomes. Here's an ABC news story about these women, [click here].

Also, over time, it isn't uncommon for genes to break. Turns out I now have such "age related" changes, resulting in 15% of the cells in my body having XO rather than XY chromosome pairs. Does that make me 15% more female?

We could go on and on through body parts, hormone levels, socialization, etc. Which one makes you a "man?"

Yes, if you only look at behavior, then many of us display more "male" behaviors than "female" ones. That's because being a "boy" or a "girl" is one of the first things announced about us and we're raised accordingly.

But many of us knew that somewhere deep down inside we always were "girls."

I tried to create my first pair of high heeled shoes when I was about 2-1/2.

I tried to "hang" with the girls in elementary school. It didn't work. The girls said I was a boy and the teachers insisted that I go over to the boy's side of the playground.

So yeah, I know how to apply makeup and tie my own tie, I knit and shoot a shotgun, sometimes I'm bossy and sometimes I'm meek, but a lot of the women I know can do all of those things -- and more.

Maybe we can't break a lifetime of training, but we sure can try!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Do to geophysical location and the 'stasis qua' of the area you live in, some of us MUST NOT show anything resembling feminist or we become social outcasts.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

well lets start this out right men are still men no matter who they are we still do alot of men things when we are out cutting the grassand working on our cars and talk to our buddyswhen they are arround us but when we get ready and get our dress on and look girly every things changes we just dont want to talk to any of our buddys any more and our friends .why is that is this a good question?
    One thing that sets "real" women apart from all of us "men in dresses" is that women have regular periods. I envy you, because you've experienced two things that are usually reserved for "real" women: your first period and a late period.

I'm just teasing. In all seriousness, I understand that we have certain social rules that make certain behaviors "male" while other behaviors are considered "female." My short answer is that I don't care. I am a gender-fluid individual, and I'm going to do the things that interest me. Not only do I refuse to limit my activities, but I even refuse to label the things I do as "girly" or "boyish" when it comes right down to it. Knitting was once considered a man's skill. The founding fathers of the United States wore wigs and tights. Women wear pants now, but not long ago, that would've been scandalous.
    Former member of the Georgia Perimeter College GSA. Member of the Atlanta Pink Pistols.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisGTS View Post
    I've talked to my male buddies while dressed in my girl clothes....over the phone.
    Me too Dennis...that's about as far as i go!!!!

I found out that stilettos worn wile mowing the lawn are good for aireateing the law in the spring LOL.And grease under a fresh manicure is a b&^%h to get out.

I'll talk to buddies, but only on the phone.... hehe

And even as an artist I find it a bit awkward to paint in my long fingernails. They hinder how I hold the brush and pallets. Yes I do use one of those funny shaped paint pallets.
    I am starting to paint a special cross dresser painting to be used as either a raffle item or as an auctioned item at a Sigma Epsilon meeting. Maybe for the Fall or Christmas dance.

Each time I think of the painting the details of how it is to be painted get stronger and sharper. I could give a verbal of it including the title but I think I will keep it a big secret till it's unavailing. only Dark Anggel and 'M' will get a peek. Big grin
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Does telling a pesky admirer to buzz off count?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    ...but when we get ready and get our dress on and look girly every things changes we just dont want to talk to any of our buddys any more...
    Not me - I'm working very hard to try and ensure as many of the friends I have now are still friends after my transition.

Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    Does telling a pesky admirer to buzz off count?
    In your case no. But in my case to have even one admirer is rare and I would not know what to do.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

actually thats something i notice when i start dressing. the moment i finish dressing i feel like a different person altogether. of course i realise i'm still me but then again a part of me isn't anymore....its samantha staring back in the mirror.

perhaps its all part of our alter-ego that takes over once we are dressed as a gal! i know i'm still very much straight and a male but when dressed i feel the need to be as feminine as possible....would be great if i could change my voice but that serves as a reminder that i'm still a guy....

Hi.. this would imply for those of you in the main. dress some of the time . those of us who are dressed all the time . it.s a matter of we live with those people every day kind of detail . so really its how we live each day .so most people know us & see us a lot .. so we are accepted . a point here is how i dress while doing building work ...wearing boot.s & overall.s .. you know dressed for the job in hand ...so really some of us are just like any other woman. we are just who we are ...after the job is done .. i go home & shower then dressed in my clothes women.s only . as i do not have any male clothes at all . so yes the mind set does not change ... like some have said ....
    ...noeleena...

I have a beautiful pair blue jean short over alls to work in the yard, it is girlie but can also be manly depends on the blouse I wear with it.

Be your self always. I am both man and woman. We live on a dual planet of energies. I love to walk with both in balance.

Love Jill

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    You know, if you created an insurance policy to guard against a spouse that goes ballistic in finding out about CDing, you might make some sales.
    Great idea! Unfortunately, as an Agent I only sell policies. The companies great the policies! Maybe we could get the duck to advertise one!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

So 'man' and 'girly' are the only possible options?

Assuming we are all just 'blokes in frocks' is offensive to some here.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Like some said above, I've talk to people on the phone dressed. Nobody but God and the Devil has seen me dressed.
    Cary