Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: men in fem clothes

Joann, I like to watch sports on TV wearing panties, pantyhose, slip, and dress. My wife is OK with that, but if she’s away, I wear a bra too as she doesn’t want me to impersonate a female. If we go "out" or if family or friends are here, I underdress. I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing. I am comfortable wearing women's clothing, but wearing them also often offers suitable accommodations for men who are handicapped and who aren't crossdressers. I posted my specific finding in the Suitable Clothing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    ill talk to anyone about anything and while wearing any kind of clothes....

i wear pantyhose with shorts to work, i work in the automotive field
    It's warm again today, so I'm wearing shorts with my suntan pantyhose. I've found that wearing uncovered pantyhose is neither too cold in the winter nor too warm in the summer, and wearing them avoids having bare skin that can stick to chairs, be uncomfortable, and preclude "sliding".

Quote Originally Posted by dennisGTS View Post
    I've talked to my male buddies while dressed in my girl clothes....over the phone.
    Dennis, Have done that too, and called male contacts and even home on business trips wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, slip, makeup, earrings, and nail polish from the hotel grounds. When home, I underdress – I like your signature quote. I am usually “dressed” when I post here.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-26-2009 at 01:48 PM.