Thread: Just love being open and honest

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Just love being open and honest

Had a great day today with one of my girl freinds (a gg). Went into city shopping, got myself a lace top from the supre in the mall. When we were walking along one of the streets, a gorgous lady was walking towards us. My friend said "She is so gorgous and hot......wow". I replied "I wish I was her, and that dress is gorgous". She laughed. She ofcourse knows about me though, so it was'nt really a surprise. It just pays to be honest at all times. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Banned Read only
    I know that feeling, PFG!

Since coming out to my gf and her two adult daughters, I get to have "real" conversations like that now from time to time.

We're all learning more about each other and about the incredible varieties of humans the world over.

I love those women, more than ever!

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

the truth

I believe the truth will set you free, its always best to be honest. for those of us that have that, it's a great feeling to share and also get feedback in situations like that or whenever or where ever. been there done that, it is fun.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Victoria Gizelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In the long run, being open and totally honest will win every time. Good for you, PFG.

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I love the freedom I have because of being honest and open.

I love the time I have with my sisters-in-law as they truely are so considerate and accepting. Freedom to CD is a love one can really accept and strive for.

Keli

I was attending a wedding with my wife and a female friend. I looked to the parking lot and saw a really good looking woman get out of a car and walk towards us. She was wearing a really pretty black dress. I guess I was staring at her as were several other men. My wife's friend, who knows I am a crossdresser started laughing and said to me, "your checking out her clothes arn't you." I laughed and admitted I was.