Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: so lets hear it .... is this you here or are you trying to out do the outher CD'S ?

Platinum Member
    Nicki this was my reply to Donna............

Ok Donna well a lot of cross dressing well one might see it as that i know i did at one time .... could it be that it was a mind set that made me belive that i was "differnt" and that's what i needed to do???... you know we all look for answers and even when we belive we have found them the truth still might be yet to show to us.... i don't belive one crosses a line to be come TS .... nor dose any one need to be any one they are not ... lol think of this you are who you are .... even if you don't know who you are........
    Last edited by Wendy me; 04-25-2009 at 04:43 AM.

I don't see anything wrong with those who want to post their pics and "brag" a little if you will. I quite frankly have not noticed anyone being a total bitch about it either in previous postings out there. Let's face it, I think a majority of us want to show off what they are able to accomplish and there is nothing to second guess on it.

Just like in life, as others have pointed out in this thread, there are going to be competitive people and those who are not as competitive. If everyone was the same and expressed the same views, life sure would be boring, correct? So to have such diversity among personalities is a great thing. For me, I am competitive and I have voiced that too. It is who I am and how I grew up. I hate to lose.

Again, some people just have way to much time on their hands to nit pick at shit.

Dear Wendy (a name I love, because it means "change"),

I haven't read all the responses yet, but I wanted to weigh in. I come here because it inspires me. I have very shyly put up a few pics (and not so shyly posted messages) in the belief that I should give something back, present a persona, however blurred, and support the other girls (and boys), so that I'm a full participant and not a lurker. I hope in time I'll feel ready to a) go out and b) show the pictures and tell the stories. In the meantime, I love, love, love bathing in the beauty of all the wonderful TG people in here. Even the cranky ones.

Er...I'm sorry, what was the question?

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I can't believe you're reading the same forums as I am!

I've only been a member for a couple of days but I've been reading a lot of threads (too many actually...have to get some actual work done sometime.) Every thread I've read, from those with a dozen replies to those with hundreds, has impressed me with how helpful and sharing everyone is. Not once have I felt that anyone was trying to outdo anybody else, just that they were being open and honest.

I honestly can't fathom where you get the impression that girls here are trying to outdo each other. If anything, to me, just the opposite.

- Jacueen

Anyone who wants to look presentable, dressed or drab, does a job of
    1) well-styled clean hair
    2) clean clothes that work well on that body
    3) hose that suits the whole
    4) shoes (clean) suited to the outfit
    5) erect stance, head level
    6) if a bag is carried, one that suits the whole
    7) attitude of benevolence. (as opposed to malevolance)
    It's not about competition, although when many get together, there could be an element of it! Male or female.....

Is that enough?!!
    Sonia

```````````````````` Wendy Seymone's Avatar
    so what i am asking in your quest to be more fem in your hobby do you think your guy side is way more into the mix than you know???????................
    [SIZE="3"]OhMyGod... Is this like totally Deja Vu all over again??[/SIZE]
    "It's fabulous being a woman"

Ricky Nelson

I believe in the Ricky Nelson theroy of life. Yes I'm that old. But in the Garden Party song he said so well " that you have to please your self" That is allI'm doing with my dressing

I save my competitiveness for venues where I have something to gain, (like work) but I'd be lying if I said I understand the question or the attempt at a point for the thread. Why the ambiguity though? You seem to be deliberately vague for some particular reason. It comes across as mild arrogance to me, but I don't think thats accurate.. Is it a frustration at something?

I think that to some extent, there is an aire of competitiveness in the pictures

that are posted - mind you, not all of us Girls are blessed with the natural

beauty, face, body size and build, as some of you - I know what I am and

though I sometimes am so envious when I look at the pictures of some of the

few really beautiful female transformations and presentations that you are

able to portray, I get a reality check. I know that I will never, ever have

the size, the body, the face, the natural beauty to look like some of you -

but I think that this Forum helps all of us to try to be the best girl than we

can with what we have to work with - this Forum is a place to talk to people

(other sisters) who have walked in our heels (high I hope) and who have

experienced so many of the same things growing up and having to deal with

and confront our crossdressing - through this Forum, I have come to accept

who and what I am - in my mind, I'm just an old ugly male who has a beautiful

petite and charming Girl within me that is dying to get out .

We cannot all be lovely looking feminine creatures - but we can be happy with

our own personal crossdressing and we can enjoy, as never before, the

friendship, the love and the undersatanding that we have for one another.

Therefore, if I cannot be the prettiest or the most feminine looking, I can still

enjoy expressing my own feminiity and I can sympathize, relate with, comfort,

feel both the pain and the joy of the posts on this Forum.

I personally respect and love all of the Girls on this Forum - you have helped

me when I have been down and depressed and you have made me realize

that I am not the only one who has had to live believing that I was the only

one that ever had to face and deal with crossdressing - when I see how

beautiful some of your transformations are, I try to learn from them - and

when I read the posts, I can put myself in your place - because you and I

have all been there. We share this common bond - we are crossdressers !

Lets just love and respect one another. Again, I love all of you.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"