Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What, or who, do u see in your mirror?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What, or who, do u see in your mirror?

U can make this question as simple, or as philosophical as u like!

Do u see yourself, or the woman inside u? Maybe u R her, by now? The woman u should have been born to be? The woman u wish u were? A familiar friend who visits occassionally? A fem project in the making? Or maybe, just a guy in a dress?

I don't look in the mirror until I've completed my fem look. Which includes my special face and wig. Then, I see, ( hopefully), an attractive, erotic female staring back. Familiar, yet with a different look every time she appears. I'm NOT sure yet, who she is. But, I KNOW I don't want to see me! With luck, she'll look a little like the fantasy woman I've seen in my mind!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Me, Myself, and I.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

As Lisa said, I see the three of us, Me, Myself, and I.

Renyta
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

I don't see anything that wasn't already there to begin with RS.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I see myself Jennifer the person that I am.

me... who else would I see?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

I don't look in the mirror until I've completed my fem look. Which includes my special face and wig. Then, I see, ( hopefully), an attractive, erotic female staring back. Familiar, yet with a different look every time she appears. I'm NOT sure yet, who she is. But, I KNOW I don't want to see me! With luck, she'll look a little like the fantasy woman I've seen in my mind!
    Well Doc, I think I understand you very well. For me the answer to "who she is" was found beyond the closet door, or "beyond the mask" if you will. I am not being critical about where you are at.

I constantly observe the proceedings in the mirror when I am in "good girl" mode trying this and that(after MU) until I'm satisfied with the results. This assumes that I'm not putting on a favorite outfit that doesn't require the mirror until the last check.

Otherwise if I CHOOSE to be a bit naughty, (separate wardrobe for that}
    I may do it the way you do.

Either way, I am not concerned with the kinds of questions you are asking yourself... I'm not questioning myself. Like I say, going beyond the closet door was the key. Fully exploring the contents of both Pandora's boxes (laugh) qualified everything for me to my satisfaction. And sometimes fantasies should remain fantasies. There is the potential to "loose" something, but something can be gained as well.

Having said that, I'm fairly conservative now. Don't sweat it too much, and I hope you find the answers you are seeking. dd

Addition: I break it down like this just to be able to discuss it. As I have mentioned elsewhere any separate aspect of myself that I express is, "a varriation on a theme" the theme being "just me". In all honesty, If I am being " just me" when I dress that would have to include "him". So, I just like it better when I'm CDing to exclude "him". it's more fun for me that way. And that is also a choice. Oh well.
    Last edited by Deedee Dupree; 04-23-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: addition

For decades I was just a guy in a dress until late last year, when I finally discovered the magic of make up and hair. Now I see the girl side of me bursting out in full colour....

Cheers

Tash

Mostly Harmless...
    I only see myself. There is nothing else to be seen, to be honest.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I really don't look closely at myself in male mode---I never have.

But when I see myself after getting fully dressed and made-up, I see the person I always felt I was and am.

When I look in the mirror I see the woman that I always knew was there. And I thank God that it's me.

Jasmine

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    The part of myself that seems to have the most fun.

The side of myself that I always knew was in there.

A merged whole of my masculine and feminine traits.

Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Me, Myself, and I.
    Normally, I see Lisa's "Me, Myself, and I."

My femme personna is dominant, so "she" is typically the one using the mirror. At those times I'm focused on actions -- putting on my makeup, doing my hair, looking for stray eyebrow hairs, checking my dress.

What sometimes catches me totally by surprise is being someplace and walking past a mirror and, without any thought, seeing, for a fleeting instant, the actual woman. Those are positive, electric moments! But as soon as I start to think, they're gone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

My twin sister, my girl friend and myself.

Keli

Just..................kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

i think what i see in the mirror is something between The woman i wish i was and A familiar friend who visits occassionally.

When I look into the mirror I see and aging women who try to look younger then she is. Thank God for makeup and wigs

When I look in the mirror I see only me. Not a man but not quite the woman I want to see looking back either. Perhaps the best way to put it is I see a work in progress.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I see a girl that wants to come out.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Damm! I see the same three people Lisa sees. Is that scary, or what?

I see me. A bit of guy and a bit of girl, no matter how dressed.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

I see Debs
    Obvious really i suppose as it's Debs looking into the mirror

Damn, since I got new glasses I see all the wrinkles and crows feet. I see that I should have taken better care of myself. Luckily when I am getting ready I can take off the glasses and then I aint so bad
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I see me.
    Cary

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    For decades I was just a guy in a dress until late last year, when I finally discovered the magic of make up and hair...
    ...only I don't have a wig yet and I don't wear any make-up...I'm still at that stage where I only see a guy dressed as a girl.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)