Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble crossing my legs

Trouble crossing my legs

I love how womenlook when they have their legs crossed but I have trouble sitting comfortably and crossing my legs. I have thick thighs and with out considerable 'adjusting' things pinch. and if I'm in a low chairmy knees are up near my chest. the higher my heels the worse it is. Does anyone have a sugestions to make it easier. I dont know if tucking makes this better but I had sugery a few months ago and dont really want to tempt fate by moving things around down there

Thanks

Megan[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too

My waist is 31" but with my big legs I have to buying male 34" pants and wear a belt.
    In some respect I have somewhat a GG lower body (except).
    GG pants fit better and I have worn then even when I am not CD'ing.
    I have only been found out once wearing GG jeans.

I do wish I could get a trimmer figure. My legs are huge.
    I would shrink my bust is my thunder thighs got smaller.

I have never been able to cross my legs easily.

I have to keep my knees together and almost always have a hand on my lap.
    Like most girls who not cross there legs.

Mostly Harmless...
    From what I've understood you either can do it, or you can't. It has something to do with the pelvic bone. For most male's it is not wife enough to comfortably to cross their legs. So all I can say, that you might start to feel that it's more comfortable if you do it often enough, but there should be no trick how to make it comfortable if it ain't already. I could be mistaken in this, so hopefully someone can help more with this.

I've always been able to cross my legs like that and I never had any discomfort doing it, unless one of my legs managed to fall asleep, but that's another issue already. I wish I could help you more in this matter.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Banned Read only
    Well...here's your alternative.

Have to admit things have become very easy after nearly two years on hormones... There's been an awful lot of shrinking and retracting. So a lot of it is down to how it's hanging... but as you say I don't think tucking would be a good idea after a recent op.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

For me tucking makes all the difference... but then again I wasn't well endowed anyway.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have two hip replacements, Dr.'s orders, can't cross my legs.
    Dana Fleming

I have had nothing done and I cannot sit comfortably with my legs crossed. Maybe its because there is something in between them possibly and I am not well endowned either.

Even when I tuck and sit crossed legged it does not last for long as it becomes uncomfortable so I adopt the posture deja true suggested.

Xx Vicky xX

Fortunately, I'm not well endowed either, and my thighs are a bit on the small side. I can usually sit cross legged for quite a while, but i still cross @ my ankles a lot more often.

Silver Member
    "Proper posture for a young lady while seated requires her to cross her legs at the ankles - placing her legs slightly back and to the side of her body, hold her head high, with shoulders back, her chest out, and her hands placed gently - one on top of the other in her lap, forming her side silhouette to be like the letter "S" - so says the book of "Etiquette for Proper Young Ladies".

Keep your knees together and cross at the ankles.

Or there's the alternative of sit with your legs crossed and even if it's uncomfortable, suck it up and deal with it. I cross at the ankles. I'm pretty well endowed in the total package area - no amount of tucking or anything makes it any better when I try to sit with my legs crossed.

I use to be able to quite easily, but after the weight gain, can't anymore. I do miss it.
    DonnaT

I could never cross my legs when I was extremely overweight. Now I find I can tuck my ankle behind my calf without much effort. Tucking makes things easier and more comfortable for me.
    Julie

lol Karren, in gymn class my friends alway's teased me about my short commings ;0

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karren View Post
    lol Karren, in gymn class my friends alway's teased me about my short commings ;0
    Most of my comings are short these days. Lol!

Never have had trouble crossing my legs, although crossing my legs sometimes got me in trouble back in middle school.

Still, there is often a difference between the way that women cross their legs and the way that most men do. Women tend to have the ankle of the upper leg closer to their lower leg, making a smaller angle between the two. And their toes will often be pointed downward while men tend to point their toes level or up.

If you are able to cross your legs, then you may be able to adapt these two items into your body vocabulary.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I had a hip replacement but my Doc said to go ahead and cross because its really good exercise...so I do!

I can cross them, Its a little hard to get that my calves to be parallel. sittin on the side of the tub durring a shower i can cross them no problem but that might just be because im all loosend up or things are more slippery. I dont know i guell ill just have to work at it
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well i can cross my legs but i always end up with a dead leg after some time. like what someone posted above with a pic corssing yr legs at your calves makes it a little easier to sit for long periods of time....and maintain yr modesty!

I have to say I have never had a problem crossing my legs and assumed it was ok to sit like that but I have been called out about a couple of times and I will stop sitting that way but I sit down and cross my legs and do it without really thinking about it.

Just keep your knees together?

I rarely cross my legs these days, there's too much titanium in there..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    For me tucking makes all the difference... but then again I wasn't well endowed anyway.... lol
    ROFL Once again Karen took the words out of my mouth. Let's just say I am never going to shock or intimidate a woman.
    Crossing my legs offers me no discomfort at all.

I am pretty slender, but do a lot of running and so my thighs are well developed, and that makes crossing my legs a little challenging. I can do it, but it's tiring. I find it easier to cross my ankles.

I've always been able to cross my legs and sit in all kinds of strange poses; a dancer friend I had once said she couldn't believe I had never been professionally trained to do it. But it has become much easier, even natural and normal, since I lost about 40 pounds a couple of years ago. Now, I have to try really hard NOT to cross my legs like a woman when I'm out in drab.

If I really try, I can even do the "double" leg cross now: legs crossed at the knees, with the toe of the "higher" foot wrapped behind the ankle of the opposite side. Even most GG's can't pull that one off, but it's very sexy.

- Diane

wait, and weight.

Wait for the healing process to work after surgery. Have patience.

Once you are recovered, yes, tucking does make it easier.

But also it helps to have skinny thighs, so go ahead and loose that weight you've been wanting to drop. I see slender men comfortably hanging one knee over the other, and I do it best when I am down a few pounds--or ten.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!