Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q: about strangers photographing you

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Would you believe that for all the time I spend out in the world I've never had anyone except other Tgirls I was hanging with as for a pic? I feel cheated now!
    I would suspect many thought you were a GG hanging out with the gurls! Take it as a compliment.
    Sally

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I never had that happen to me either. Now a days they can just use a camera phone to get your picture without asking

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    I never had that happen to me either. Now a days they can just use a camera phone to get your picture without asking
    Yup, they sure do ! I have that happen a lot as well.

Kim: You probably are in places where there are more polite folks ! The bars here are full of college students.

I think that this a measure of passing in a way, they definitely have read me, hence why they want the pictures. I DO think of it as a compliment in that they think I look interesting enough they want to have a picture with me. Often the women put their arms around me etc...in a friendly way. As I mentioned at first, it doesn't bother me much, but the folks from the local GLBT group I was with thought it was rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Kim you are so darn good looking. Maybe you 'present' too well and none realize that you are even remotely a man or someone special other than being you.
    This, in it's own right, is a complement of you and your efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I would suspect many thought you were a GG hanging out with the gurls! Take it as a compliment.
    Yeah Yeah, I like the way y'all think! lol

Aspiring Member

for Kimberly

Hi K,

You are so good at passing
    and have such a great attitude that although you might LIKE to be in the spotlight, they don't know they just saw a STAR.

dd

(shameless flattery)

First year at Halloween, posed with a lot of different friends. A few months later, two of them decided to get married...can you believe she posted a picture of me with them in a dress . I probably should see if her wedding website is still there

I have been asked on several occasions to have my picture taken with someone or a group and I never thought it was rude, They at the time just could not believe me that I was male. And I thought it kind of flattering to be thought of as a female. Most of the people that I have meet were very polite and curtious towards me.
    Striving for acceptance.

Mostly Harmless...
    Nope, never have I been asked to do that and doubt I'll ever be. There are benefits of being the one behind the camera, don't you agree?
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Awhile ago My wife and I went local Drag club in the area and I noticed some guy taking pictures with his phone. I mentioned this to the bartender and the guy was asked to stop. This kind of got me very mad since he did not ask permission. He eventually left.

Just something for his masturbatory fantasies I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Would you believe that for all the time I spend out in the world I've never had anyone except other Tgirls I was hanging with as for a pic? I feel cheated now!
    Perhaps they just didn't ask?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Photos

Hey,

When I dress as a girl alot of people want to have photos taken with me, I'm not pretty but they have this ting they want to show their friends that while at a bar they met a TV, being frinedly can only help our cause and maybe we will appear on someone Christmas cardLOL!!

Gold Member
    Been thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't mind as long the reason why they were taking was in a complimentary sense and not a ..."oh, look at the CDer sense.." If you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Miranda09; 04-27-2009 at 11:11 PM.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ptp009 View Post
    Hey,

When I dress as a girl alot of people want to have photos taken with me, I'm not pretty but they have this ting they want to show their friends that while at a bar they met a TV, being frinedly can only help our cause and maybe we will appear on someone Christmas cardLOL!!
    I agree !! That is a good way to think of it. Maybe I should ask 'em to send me their Xmas card

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Been thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't mind as long the reason why they were taking was in a complimentary sense and not a ..."oh, look at the CDer sense.." If you no what I mean.
    I do know what you mean and agree completely ... problem is that you don't really know the why. Sometimes you can tell -- leering guy for example -- but most who have asked me were really normal looking and often girls. So who knows. I err on the side of trust in this case.

it's only rude if they huff if you say no. the amish are very clear not to photograph them while they're working, people should have a say in it.. you never know what they intend on doing with those photos.

Kimberly can I have a pic?
    I'm wearing a skirt?