Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do pantyhose really feel good...or is it just me?

Do pantyhose really feel good...or is it just me?

Ok, let me put this one out there for the general populous.

I have two older sisters, an ex-wife and my current (hopefully until death-do-us-part) wife. They are all feminine gals. But all my life I've been hearing these ladies complain about having to shave their legs and wear pantyhose. Personally, I don't mind shaving my legs. (They ought to try shaving all the angles of the face!) And I really like the way my legs feel when they're smooth. And, I may be going out on a limb here, but I really like wearing pantyhose. I like the way they make my legs look and feel. I think they're great! So, why is it that all I've ever heard from the four most significant women in my life is complaints about shaving and pantyhose?
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

I hear that too from GG's... But I love pantyhose I wear them 23/7

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I have to agree with you. The one time I shaved my legs and put on PH, I was in heaven. I *loved* it! I stil love the feel of PH, but I have to say, if it is even remotely warm where I am, I don't like wearing them. They make me too hot, but I do love the way they look.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I was wearing panyhose this morning over shaved legs. I too love the feel of pantyhose on shaved legs. The way they feel and when I sit and cross my legs and I rub my hand down my legs, the feeling is sooooo wonderful.

I do have to admit that it was getting hot outside when I finially was able to go out and put gas in the SUV. ( I was all decked out) About 11:00 AM. It was even hotter when I went and got a newspaper at 1:00PM.

Departed
    1. Shaved legs are the bomb!
    2. Pantyhose feel great!
    Just wanted to clear that up.

StephanieCD
    I've worn them once or twice for a while on a hot day - I can imagine, if I felt OBLIGATED to wear them for most of my life that, on occasion, I'd resent them - even if they made me feel pretty.

Since I'm a part timer - gotta love 'em! (except now, when I'm hairy)

I love wearing them, maybe because I don't HAVE to wear them.

Uh, no, pantyhose don't really do it for me. Please give me a pair of thigh highs or stockings and garters everytime. Now, they reallymake me feel good, (blush...) Olivia

Eileen1969

with those legs...

of yours hun~ sexy legs! I do not blame you for loving desires of pantyhose girl! my legs demand pantyhose all the time! take care n stay sexy Eileen!
    pms~ funny thing about women is that originally they made pantyhose for them but never really wear them? all to commen! They made nylons for me and for us all who love them!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Tristen Cox
    You think you like hose? Try on a pair of nice shinny tights

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    You think you like hose? Try on a pair of nice shinny tights
    Maybe we just have different tastes, or maybe you know something I don't! I have some Capezio shimmery dance tights that look nice and feel pretty good to the touch, but they're just too...(heavy?) I guess, to feel sexy. What are you buying?

Re: with those legs...

Thanks Eileen...

Tristen Cox
    Drop down on the denier level, tights can be purchased in many thicknesses versus hose. 5 denier or below should equate well to the thickness of hose. I have 15 denier and yes they are thicker and a bit warmer but then the strength and durability are wonderful. I hate runs in my hose I hit a sharp edge with my tights recently and where hose would have ripped a gapping hole the tights didn't even get a nick. Price isn't too much more either, and the varieties are amazing. Dance4less was a good place to shop if you want to browse a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by carsoncd
    Ok, let me put this one out there for the general populous.

I have two older sisters, an ex-wife and my current (hopefully until death-do-us-part) wife. They are all feminine gals. But all my life I've been hearing these ladies complain about having to shave their legs and wear pantyhose. Personally, I don't mind shaving my legs. (They ought to try shaving all the angles of the face!) And I really like the way my legs feel when they're smooth. And, I may be going out on a limb here, but I really like wearing pantyhose. I like the way they make my legs look and feel. I think they're great! So, why is it that all I've ever heard from the four most significant women in my life is complaints about shaving and pantyhose?
    Since you have four GGs in your life that have complained about this - my advice is, ask them directly.....

DanaJ

Aspiring Member
    Hello Carson, yes I like the feel and look of tights (sorry, pantyhose ), but during the recent humid weather we have had here they have been impossible to wear. Also I have started to find that it does actually feel really good to take them off and just let some air get to the legs and toes, to let them breath so to speak.
    Mind you one thing that I hate is hairy legs, I feel postive that even if I was not Transgendered I would still shave my legs, I have a phobia about them............honestly, there so eerrrggg

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 07-01-2005 at 05:35 AM.

KAT is a tomboy GG

You're all hitting it on the nail for me! I can't stand to even have 5 o'clock stubble in the summer, smooth legs are great and great on Gypsy! I love the feel of pantyhose, but after wearing them all seasons 40 to 70 hours of work per week, they do start to feel like bondage. I love the feel of cool air on my legs in the summer, and well formed legs lathered in lotion(new shimmers on market) are much more like freedom for me! I've worn more pantyhose in 4 months with Karen than I had in 10 years! And stockings!
    `Course I do love to feel Karen in them, good thing, `cause it's next to impossible to get them off of her, well, all the way off, anyway!
    Tristan, agree on the tights thing. Did the "Flash Dance" thing in the `80's. Danskin shimmer flesh tones, looked great with fishnets over `cause your fat didn't bulge through the little triangles. Pink hi-top Reboks and a tight, sleeveless, red knit dress and of course, matching headband and long dangling earrings. Loved to dance!

Kat
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I agree with Olivia....give me thigh-high stockings every time. Have a pair on right now. Absolutely love that tingle when your legs or feet rub together.

Emily Ann

Panty Hose

I have worn pantyhose and tights. I found them to be comfortable and great to keep your legs nice and warm during the night. They feel so sensual when worn on shaved legs.

Desarae

Before I started with my epilator on my legs I always wore Pantyhose, black 40.Denier.
    This way you could never see the Hair on my legs. Now I like stockings more.
    Interesting Question here is, do GG still shave? I thought this changed to waxing??
    Hugs from Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Platinum Member
    ok i think that trhe gg's have this thing going on ... you know we all love our pantyhose and tights.....and fresh shaven legs are so nice .....so why are the gg's complaning abought pantyhose ans tights ...????not to meatcion the bouther of shaveing??? .... way too easy thay don't want the guys out there to know just how mutch thay enjoy it all......

I'm in agreement with all you girls. I love the feel of silky smooth stocking on my shaven legs. It is an awesome feeling! I also love the feel of a summer dress rubbing against my stocking covered legs provided its a cool breezy day.

In the winter to stay warm and still feel a bit feminine I wear panties and stockings underneath my suit pants. It feel really good. Not as good as a dress though but like I said I'm in the closet.

Emmi

Pantyhose; to wear or not to wear. That is the question!

I vote to wear them all the way. To me, they are a very feminine article that I just love. I have to admit that I have trouble finding a size that fits. I'm 6'3" and the size charts just don't go that high.

My wife hates pantyhose and doesn't wear them very often anymore. I never have been able to understand why. All she says is that they are uncomfortable, hot, hard to get on and off and etc etc etc. I don't understand or buy her argument.

I think it just boils down to personal choice.

Vivian

Hi, I'm new here and I agree with you. Fortunately for me I also have a excuse that keeps my closeted secret and still allows me to wear hose everyday. My doctor suggested that I wear them to help with my varicose veins. I even wear them with shorts. Now if I could only get a excuse for a bra....

Kim

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Kimmy,

Doctor Emily detects you have varicose tits...you need to start wearing a bra to keep it from getting worse !

Emily Ann

personaly I don't like pantihose just the idea . but give me thigh highs or stocking and garter I'm in CD heaven.

Kymmie