Thread: to day is going to be great

to day is going to be great

yup its one of those days, im heading to work and wearing my favorite thigh highs and garter belt under my regular male clothes, such a bummer i cant wear my miniskirt too. i dont think they would allow a mechanic in a shop with a miniskirt on though.

Haha probably not, mechanic shops are one of the most testosterone soaked places that you can go to.

Gold Member
    Can't say I've ever seen a mechanic in a mini-skirt..lol! Although I dont go out fully dressed, I do love to underdress. it's such a deliteful secret.

Yeh, i understand. They would not like it if I wore my heels on the teakwood decks of the boat I run. But I like under dressing. I do like the feel of my jeans/slacks as the brush against my stocking clad legs.
    Hugs Phyliss

yup turns out it went great today, nobody noticed my secret... has anyone ever had the feeling that you want someone to notice that you underdress/crossdress, maybe you show a little leg to see if they notice your wearing silky stockings and not normal white socks?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer g. View Post
    yup its one of those days, im heading to work and wearing my favorite thigh highs and garter belt under my regular male clothes, such a bummer i cant wear my miniskirt too. i dont think they would allow a mechanic in a shop with a miniskirt on though.
    Sorry to say, your right, that wouldn't go over very well for you there..

But just so you know, I once knew a GG mechanic that worked at a sears automotive center, and she only wore full coveralls for work...But of course after work, she dressed as any girl would.....and yes, she was a hottie ..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer g. View Post
    has anyone ever had the feeling that you want someone to notice that you underdress/crossdress, maybe you show a little leg to see if they notice your wearing silky stockings and not normal white socks?
    NO!! lol, the few times I've worn tights under my pants at work were somewhat stressful, I was terrified someone would notice.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Nope, NEVER made it thought wearing femm stuff at work.
    One shop I visited did have a female mechanic and on hot days she would wear bib overalls with the legs cut off way above the knees but not true short short style. I would guess she wore a size '4' with a 'B/C' cup. She always wore tops with more or less closed collars because she normally worked in the oil change pit.
    Dark AnGGel (no it was not DA in the pit) tells me that real hot oil of any kind on the breasts is not a great feeling.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I don't like to underdress at work because I'm scared someone will notice and of course because due to the excitement i'd never get anything done! I'm supposed to be "working from home" right now and look what i'm getting done...heheheheh.