Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody else get called Ma'am while in drab?

anybody else get called Ma'am while in drab?

Hi, I dress in private but try to add some of my true personality into day to day life. I have hair down to the middle of my back, pierced ears, and constantly wear PH. I must also have a fairly soft face since every couple of weeks or so I will get called ma'am or miss by someone. I must admit that this pleases me. But I was wondering if it happens to anyone else?

Kim

It sounds like you would have no trouble passing. If you have the need or interest maybe now's a good time to get all decked out and venture outside. You might have a blast! Maybe confide in one of your gg friends and go out shopping en femme.

You may love it!

Good Luck!

Emmi

Sure sounds like your ready for a outing. I have been practicing my female voice on the phone, and a couple of times had the person on the other end ask if the, "Man of the house was in", or "Thank Ma'am". I really hate that first phrase. It sounds SO demeaning.

Unfortunately my wife, while not careing what I do at home would freak at the thought of me going out in public. she doesn't even want me to go out on Halloween more than every five years or so.

Kim

when I was little, I was mistaken for a girl all the time. When I was 15 I was mistaken for a girl quite often. Now I'm 24, I was mistaken for a gir once. In macho guys company they would always say "you like a girl!" They don't know, that is compliment for me. I usualy reply "what is wrong with being a girl? Girls are the best!" They can't argue that one

Platinum Member
    yes and my hair is in a poney tail so it dose happen every now and then ...a good thing....

... in my teens ... I was told I look like a girl in the dark ....now I am ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    ... in my teens ... I was told I look like a girl in the dark ....now I am ...lol
    And now, in the light too
    DonnaT

Tristen Cox
    :topic: I love that avatar Sherlyn

Back on topic now

Aspiring Member
    Hello Kimmy, so the question is have I ever been mistaken for a woman when I have been dressed as a guy? ..................... I can say in all honesty no I never have, to be truthfull it makes me very happy if someone mistakes me for a woman when I'm dressed as a woman.

love mand xxx

mind you I know a certain website in the UK where there are an unbelievable amount of trannies that pass as women when in drab .....but I wont mention that

when i was a teen,i was told that i look like a girl.of
    course,i dressed like one alot.i've been called miss a couple
    of times while out to dinner with my wife.
    hugs,karen.

Thats a big grin Donna ...lol ty ..Cool Ty Tris ...and without your generosity with photo shop .. i could have never done it

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Post Gimp

I've been Mam'd a few times on the phone. Growing up in a divorced family being the only guy, I picked up a few femme speach patterns when I'm very polite...

Yes, GREAT AVATAR, Sheryln...

BTW, Gimp is a photoshop clone... FREE... No need to pirate....

http://www.gimp.org

Nearly all of my pics were post processed/sized in Gimp.

Thats a big grin Donna ...lol ty ..Cool Ty Tris ...and without your generosity with photo shop .. i could have never done it
    Last edited by Ava Mouse; 07-01-2005 at 07:34 PM.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

I can say with no doubt, I have not been 'mamed" in drab
    This may help tho as when Im Cindy I have no fear of being recognised.

Sherlyn, I agree with everyone,,, thats just a perfect avitar photo ! Love the pose and such a pretty face !

Cindy

Aspiring Member
    Occasionally I get asked 'Is that Mrs....' on the phone - but there is no way I'd be mistaken as a female in drab except by Mr Magoo.

So you're very lucky Kimmy.

Fiona xx

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar
    Well i have to say this has happend to me i was out to the movies with a freind and some lady came up to me and she was all your far to pretty to be a tom boy lol, is that a complement or what?? i am yet left stil confused
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Practising Drama Queen LaurenMar's Avatar
    Unfortuanately that hasn't happened to me.

Lauren

xxx
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    --Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

girlie guy
    As close as I came is when a woman taking a political survey knocked on my front door and when I answered, she blatantly asked, "You're not the man of the house, are you?"
    Is that politically correct?

I've been called "A proper little madame" a few times.
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

A few times, shooping with my with (in drab) we have been refered to as girls/ladies. We both just grin about it....But I too have bothe ears pierced, and what could be considered a female hairstyle/color even in drab...

BTW Hi all.

In my late twenties wearing ski gear I was on a chair lift and heard a lad say in bell like tones to his mate as they passed 'was that a man or a woman'? I could have hugged him

Fiona

Chrisissy

Smile

I have this happen quite a bit! The last time was a few days ago while at a baseball game. I was getting some food and the the comment was "what will you have mam". Some times the person will correct themself and some times they have no idea. This person went on as if she said nothing wrong. I was wearing a T shirt, shorts and sneekers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

once in person but many of times on the phone. i think i have a girly voice.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthajay
    once in person but many of times on the phone. i think i have a girly voice.
    Yep I think you do too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
    Hiya Chrisissy, welcome to the forum. Yes I can see why you would be called ma'am quite easily. You look great BTW, very passable in my opinion

Enjoy the site

oh thats right that one night
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.