Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make-up turn-on??

Make-up turn-on??

Hi girls,

I was just noticing the erotic feelings I get while putting on my make-up. Is it the smells, the colors, the physical feelings of each item going on(foundation, eye liner, mascara, blush, powder, lipstick, gloss), using the tools (sponge, brushes, pencils), watching my "face" appear little by little, looking forward to the finished product??? All of the above? What a treat!!!

Do you girls get similar feelings? Do you know why??

Love,
    Stephanie

PS. What do GGs think about this? Get similar feelings?
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I have always loved the fragrances of lipstick and other cosmetics, especially lipstick. When I apply lipstick, I love the feel, the fragrance, the look, and the taste. I love the feeling of a good kiss too, so I've got all the senses covered.
    warmly, Linnea

YES YES YES!!!!!!! I guess that covers most of it.

Huggs Keli

Always!

I love putting on lipstick- It means I am all dressed and Gina is ready to go!!

Little thrills

Putting on perfume, dabbing not spraying - and for some reason the sight of lipstick smudges on my wine glass.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

[SIZE=4]There is definitely something about the taste of lipstick that brings back childhood memories. I love that taste and smell! But, really, every time I put on makeup, I think of all the times in the past when I "wanted so" to dress and feel right. I so love it![/SIZE]

I don't get turned on by it but I do like the various smells involved.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Oh Yes dear it is all of that.

Hugs

Jill

Not a turn on in the erotic sense but watching the soul appear in the mirror does often awaken an almost spiritual feeling from within... and a feeling of, "Yes, this is how it's supposed to be."
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Special feeling, doing the last lap towards a more femme look.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Not a turn on in the erotic sense but watching the soul appear in the mirror does often awaken an almost spiritual feeling from within... and a feeling of, "Yes, this is how it's supposed to be."
    [SIZE=4]Holly hit it right on the head. That's what I meant to say: it's the way it is supposed to be and it feels right to my spirit and soul.[/SIZE]

I don't know why, but I know putting on make up rocks! It's intimate, sexy, and somehow very comforting. It just feels right!

It is part of my transformation

I just feel the change happening as I apply my makeup. For some reason, when I put on my eye liner, I just see myself as a woman. I'm not sure why that. But that does it for me.

For me, putting on makeup is the "climax" (so to speak) of dressing. It's the part I look forward to and enjoy the most.

Jacueen

From a sensory stand point I love the taste of lip stick. In doing my makeup, I enjoy watching the male go away and something a bit prettier emerge.
    Michelle

femme heaven

You have your dress, bra, panties,stockings on and you are still a guy in a dress until .... the eyes,lips cheeks come alive. A little femme fragrance and your are in femme heaven. Like Holly said, your soul appears in the mirror.

Kate17

Gold Member
    I get similar feelings as well. Don't know why and don't care why. I just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay View Post
    I was just noticing the erotic feelings I get while putting on my make-up...the smells, the colors, the physical feelings of each item going on(foundation, eye liner, mascara, blush, powder, lipstick, gloss), using the tools (sponge, brushes, pencils), watching my "face" appear little by little, looking forward to the finished product...What a treat!!!
    Watching the "ugly duckling" guy be replaced with a swan, ( not a beautiful swan), but a swan never the less. Then topping off the facial change by putting on my wig.

When the wig goes on I can visualize the "puff of smoke" by the magician as the rabbit is pulled from the hat.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Makeup to me is a bit of a chore... it kind of always was... but these days I get told I'm not making an effort... Cheek! Most I wear is in the photos or if I'm off out for an evening. Daytime it's just mascara and lip balm...

To be honest my skin resents its presence and tries to expunge it as fast as possible... Shine and slide... lol... Luckily I only got a few sporadic acne outbreaks on hormones so there's not much to cover... apart from the dark cirlcles under my eyes
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Yes I love applying my make up and especially building a good foundation if the time allows and oh yes the dabbng of perfume is lovely to finish with
    Pattie

Some day

Maybe someday, but as of now I am so clumsy at it that it creates a bit too much "stress" rather than pleasure.

Its like putting icing on the cake. You have your dress, jewlery, shoes pantihose, bra etc. It is all great, but to finish the canvas in paint makes the whole experience worth the effort.

Stephanie Michelle.

Makeup is wonderful!

Yes putting on makeup is key!

When the wig goes on an the finally touch of lipstick is applied Kate is alive!

There's definitely something to it. Completing the "look". And... I guess it is a bit of a turn on. Now that I'm getting better at it! I need to get out shopping and buy some more now that I know what I like.
    Last edited by BrendaDaniel70; 04-29-2009 at 10:56 AM.