Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing - how far do you go?

I think the farthest I've gone is stockings, a bra and underwear. Once I was going out and I forgot that I was wearing a padded bra, but luckily I was wearing a baggy hoodie so nobody could tell.

Talking

I go so far that it's creeping into my outer appearance.

underdressed

i wear knickers and bra, most days a slip (chemese) in winter.
    fem jeans all the time, i just wish i had the balls to go out in a skirt, i'm playing with the idea of wearring a skort in the summer, but i'll probably bottle it.
    stevie 0

Panties daily, a bra if I am not at work and can cover it well, cami or ladies tank top with lace as often as I can, tights and hose yes. I wear trouser socks a lot, but had a student ask me about them once, so I am a bit more careful these days on that end. I have a pair of ladies clogs for shoes that I wear a great deal, and never had any problems with them. I try to underdress as often as I can, because I rarely have the chance to fully dress these days.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

I have gone as far as to wear a bra , forms , camisole and panties or thong under my male clothing.
    Tomara

Most days I am wearing one or more feminine clothing items. Some visible and not. In general I mix and match and many things like my underwear/pantie and sock drawer is just a mix of male and femme items. I usually just grab what it on top that coordinates with what I am wearing. It is surprising how many femme clothes a guy can wear and still present their male self.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

I wear panties 24/7. I have started wearing sport bras because they lay flater and are easier to hide. Light colored lipstick. I has been a while but I used to wear garters and nylons.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I like wearing my panty under a full slip to bed too, as I tend to sleep really good with it versus my nightie.
    In winter, I wear 2-pantyhose for warmth with a panty under my jeans. I like petti-pants and 16" half slip under jean. In winter, I like to wear my mini skirts -- may look weird, but I do have the legs for it. In guy mode, I wear my 36B bra under a dark sweater - love the support, but don't need for others to see my bra strap. Only sometimes if I want to flirt with a guy!!

I don't

I don't underdress. For me, it's all or nothing. I don't care to mix it up. Guy-mode is guy-mode, aside from the very rare occasion that I wear panties under my man-pants (maybe once ever few years). Underdressing just feels weird to me. Got no problem with anyone else doing it - it's just not my thing.

My toenails are almost always painted. That's probably the closest I get to underdressing on a regular basis.

I tend to be all or nothing with my crossdressing.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

When it's not too hot or cold I wear nude or suntan pantyhose with short a lot (Tennis Shoes & ankle socks). No one has ever said anything or even noticed that I could tell. Heck, even my wife has not picked up on it until I have been dressed like this for a while (not that she minds). I even fly with this outfit fairly often.

In the winter I wear opaque tights under slacks all the time. No one has noticed that either.

Sometimes I wear women's shoes with jeans or slacks (flats, low heeled boots). No one has ever taken notice.

-Wendy

underdressing

well since i retired i now wear my bra and panties everyday.
    I love being a girl

I wear hip huggers everyday. Sometimes a bra if the outer clothing is heavy for the day.
    Usually after shaveing my legs I like to hook a garter belt and non-stretch nylons, then the panties. Love the feel all day of the straps doing their thing.
    Jessica

A few months ago I wore tights, a thong, bra and corset under my t-shirt/hoody/jeans whilst shopping, but thats as far as i've gone.

I go as far as I am comfortable with (I know a preposition is a part of speech that you should never end a sentence with). I usually wear panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with ladies pull-on pants. And, if my wife’s away, a bra too. Black pantyhose are OK all year. but suntan pantyhose aren’t comfortable for me in the winter. They are not cold, but they look like you’re not wearing socks. I’ve worn both color pantyhose with a slip and dress at home and they are not too cold. I have also worn them in the summer and they are not too warm either. In the summer, I wear them with women’s pull-on shorts too as that avoids having bare legs that can “stick” to chairs. In fact, I have gone outside wearing them and neighbors didn’t seem to notice. I have also worn a bra outside, even with a tee in the summer. I like a short slip, as it hides the tops of panties and pantyhose, it makes it easier to pull up pants, and it precludes exposed bare skin. Women’s plain front pull-on pants are OK in “boy” mode too. The pockets in women’s pants are often shallow (if they exist), so a purse may be necessary. My shoes are women’s, but they are unisex style, so they are OK in male mode.

When am I not underdressed, bra (w/forms), panties, hoes and then anything else I can wear and not cause a fuse. It all depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going on any given day.

Hugs,
    Alice

I wear panties everyday. I will often wear pantyhose or tights if it is cold, under my femme jeans that I wear everyday. I frequently wear bras or camis under loose or heavy clothing.

Jaydee

is underdressing the same thing as a women in a mans shirt an jens lolo i wood think so

driving in heels

i reckon just dress according to your feelings,the more you dress the happier youll be,as for driving in heels be carefull,just bought 5inch heels,its hell for a bit even tho been driving in 4inch for years
    FAB just another girlie day

Underdressing saved me from being caught big time. Yesterday I had on a bra, panties, black pantyhose, short black slip, and women’s black plain-front pull-on pants when my son, daughter-in-law, granddaughters, and their friends dropped-in. I didn’t change anything, and I don’t think anyone noticed the boobs or nylons. Later that day we went to the new Star Trek movie and I didn’t change then either. Today I was wearing a bra, panties, suntan pantyhose, beige slip, and women’s brown plain-front pull-on pants when my Son came over unexpectedly to pick up some things. We chatted, and if he noticed the boobs and nylons he didn’t let on and he’s very observant (he’s a police officer). Experiences like these encourage me to go farther…

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Mine increased to the point where I've totaly dressed in fem clothing, dress slacks, shoes, top, jacket... Everything.... 100% female clothing In male mode.... Light makeup no hair.. No one even gave me a second look..
    pics of you in this mode?

Gold Member
    Personally, I'm happy just underdressing in panties and hosiery (either pantyhose or stockings). As for how far do you take it, as far as you feel comfortable with, and shoes might just be that comfort zone.

Depends on what I am doing. Always panties, sometimes stockings, others commpletely underdressed. Bra, cami, slip, stockings. That is on the few occaions I underdress. Most of the time now just get all done up and go out.
    Hugs Phyliss

Banned Read only
    The term "under-dressing" rings a little silly to me, and smacks of cheap thrill. (Heehee... I've a secret under my Dockers!) As I explained wearing panties to a friend, it's just underwear... my taste in such just happens to be a bit different than that of most guys. I don't wear bras unless I'm getting all dressed up & want to show boobage; likewise the stockings & garter belt stay in the drawer unless the outfit calls for them... or if I get a request from an FWB.

Pantyhose I consider to be strictly utilitarian -- they make a good layer under jeans when working outdoors in the winter, and I know a number of men who do likewise who do not otherwise dabble in cross-dressing. While they do feel interesting, and at times mildly sensual, perhaps erotic, I can't imagine for the life of me why anyone would call them "comfortable."

I wear panties everyday now under my guy clothes at work. When I am out running errands, and around the house, I wear women's jeans.

I wear all woman's clothes all the time including a white bra with a see through white blouse with no problems in public.