Thread: All too brief day out

Red face All too brief day out

Yesterday, after work, I went to a salon, had my makeup done, and my wig brushed through. I put on my white skirt (with black belt), purple and red top, pantihose and white heels, with the usual foundations. This time, though, I had two new under garments: a zip-up waist nipper and a new padded girdle. I then drove to Avenue, the store for plus size ladies.
    I know the manager there and she had seen me just a few days before in capris. She had told me that she thought I looked really nice then, but I thought she was just being kind, because I felt really fat. (The pants were very snug and I barely zipped them up.) So I asked what she thought of my new booty, and she said it looked very "shapely" (her words). I felt really wonderful. I looked around the store a bit, but I didn't have time to try anything on. By the time I got back up to the counter, the manager had left, but the other manage was there, whom I did not know. I asked her opinion of my outfit, and she was really helpful. She told me that the "girls" needed to be adjusted, and that made me feel great because I felt that she was treating me as a woman. I went into the dressing room to adjust my forms, and she told me it was much better when I came out. She gave me more advice also, such as the skirt with the belt made me look too straight. I thanked her for her words of advice and left the store, to go back to the salon to change into my other clothes. A brief visit, but a very satisfying one.

Hey, that's fun. Its great to get out and receive help like that.

Good for you!
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Both of these ladies sound very nice. It is such a good feeling to go into a store and be treated with courtesy and kindness. I can see why you shop there.

It sounds like you had a really fun, if brief, time! Great!

Quote Originally Posted by terrigurl View Post
    She gave me more advice also, such as the skirt with the belt made me look too straight. I thanked her for her words of advice and left the store, to go back to the salon to change into my other clothes. A brief visit, but a very satisfying one.
    Those bits are the best advice! You look way better when you understand your figure type and dress for it. It sounds like she is a wonderful store manager who really wants to help you!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).