Thread: Hi Ladies !!!

Hi Ladies !!!

Though I have not been here for awhile, I owe alot to this forum and the girls I have met and talked to. I guess the reason that i don't come back is that I have taken my self to the next step. I started dating men about 3 years ago and in that time have met 3 men who were serious about wanting a relationship. The third gentleman who I had met in Sept. had proposed marriage to me. Yes I am married, and knowing that I wanted to live as a woman, led me to confess to my wife that I had been cheating on her for over three years. After calling me everything but the kitchen sink, she has realized that I am dead serious in my decision. I will be having FFS, Breasts and Hips done in about 4 years, in the mean time I will have some minor facial surgery done to pull back the years. We plan to open A transgender club somewhere in europe in the future, and I hope that I will realize everything I have just told you. The most inspiration I feel has come from you girls who have shown support in the past. Without this site I may have never brought my dream into reality. My bf and I frequent Georges Play, on Church St. Its a gay club and a great Drag Queen show with Chris Edwards, and is very t-girl friendly. We will be there on the weekend of the 16th and if you do come please look for me. Thank you Ladies, all of you. I know everyone here is on a different journey and I wish you all the happiness in however far you venture. Love Arula. XOXO
    Last edited by arula; 05-02-2009 at 12:24 AM.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

congratulations and very good luck!
    warmly, Linnea

Thank you Linnea, I am very fortunate to have met him. XO
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

what you have been doing behind your wifes back is reprehensable
    she did not deserve this.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    what you have been doing behind your wifes back is reprehensable
    she did not deserve this.

Gold Member
    Make that three. You could have decently ended your relationship before pursuing this new life. Instead you have apparently done a lot of damage to a woman that I assume you once loved. And some people wonder why we get a bad rep.

yes I agree, the reason for my confession
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Yes I agree she was hurt very badly, and I still love her in a unique way. I wasn't sure that the relationship I was venturing into was sincere
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.