Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another rant about shaved legs.

Another rant about shaved legs.

Sooooo, After much reading of this site. And the fact Im getting to the point where I just don't give a.... well you know. I am joinning the woman of the world and shaving my legs all year long. It feels to good to just ignore, and it is who I am.

Anyhow, the reason for this thread is that this past weekend I think I was busted. I live in New England, And April useally isnt shorts kinda weather. But last weekend it was in the mid 80s. Very odd for this time of year. {cough cough global warming cough cough} And I had my soon-to-be Mother in law STB Brother in law, And his girlfriend Helping me move. Its in the 80s, Im moving heavy sh.... ehh stuff, There is no way im wearing pants.

What better time than the present to show off my nice smooth legs and underarms. I put on a pair of shorts, And said to hell with it. GOD, Does it feel great having shaved legs in the warm sunlight. All went well, No one said anything to me. But, About halfway through the day I think I started to get some different looks from the STB Brother in law's Girlfriend. They wernt anything bad, More of a pleasantly amusement kinda smile. Somewhat hard to describe, But not to be taken in a hostil mannor.

At the end of the day I thanked the 3 of them for helping. As they were leaving the STB BIL's GF {This belongs in a texting commercial} Paused as she said goodbye with the biggest smile. Now normaly she smiles alot so maby im just looking into this to much. But Im useally a pretty good judge of character so, Im thinking she caught on. At least to the fact that I shave. And not only didn't she care, But I'm Pretty sure she found it pleasantly surprising.

So, I guess the moral of the story is..... No one cares. No big deal. God what a great feeling.

Just wanted to share that with everyone.
    Last edited by Jenna Stunned; 05-02-2009 at 07:18 PM.

good for you! :)

Good for you, Jenna.

No one has ever commented on my shaved legs, arms, chest, or armpits. I've never even gotten funny looks.

Hard to say if your STB BIL's were amused by your shaved legs or not, but if they were, so what? Sounds like you don't care, nor should you. If anyone ever laughed at my shaved legs, I'd just laugh with them anyway. I really don't care.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Banned Read only
    Mwuhahahaaaaa!

Welcome to the dark side!

No longer will you hate the summer....

So whats the big deal?

I keep most of my body hair shaved, no ones ever mentioned anything about it to me!

I am convinced we are the only ones who notice or lack of hair on mens legs. I have had mine shaved and spent time in a racing sail boat in the main salon and no one said anything or noticed that I could tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I keep my whole body shaved (except for my head) all year long. I've been this way since I was about 18 And I wear shorts to work in the warmer months (I'm in cinstruction). I've never heard any comments about it. Only one time that I can remember, someone asked me why I kept shaved clean, I just told them that I hate body hair. That was pretty much the end of the conversation.

Platinum Member

So Long

Been doing it so long it just seems normal now
    it's more of a chore than a thrill now but
    we must look good for the mirror now don't we.
    .................................................. ....thanks.....ORCHID

Well Done

I've only just started to shave and now I know what all the fuss is about. How good does it feel!!! It has to be one of the BIG steps in crossdressing. It's natural to wonder who's looking at us and what they're thinking. I suppose I am finding that exciting in itself now. I just wish I'd shaved twenty years ago. Only thing is, after just a couple of days, it's all prickly again. I'm considering an epilator. I want that lovely smooth feeling for more than just a day or two.

To have legs like these, you have to shave
    [SIZE="3"]Barbie[/SIZE]

I don't have to shave my legs they just don't grow hair. But I do shave the peach fuzz off cuz it feels so good. I also shave my under arms and chest and nobody says anything if they do I just say it dosn't grow.

Lesson #1 - it's only a big deal to us?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

It is what it is
    I am enjoying freshly bare legs right now I bought some Veet last night, and my leg hair was gone within 6 minutes after a nice shower So I got to wear my favorite skirt and strappy heels out last night without stockings for the first time!!! What a sensation!

Gold Member
    Nothong more erotic feeling than shaved legs! Actually nowadays, guys shaving their legs is no biggy. In fact, professional body builders and swimmers have been doing this for years.

I've shaved my legs pretty much all year long for well over ten years now.. I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't, and I don't care.. one thing I do every year and that is shave my chest hair and as much of the hair everywhere else (back, shoulders, I'm the lost link from human to ape it would appear) and one thing I have noticed is that when I did this in the early summer a few years ago it felt actually hotter without the hair in those places.. I know my dad used to wear an undershirt in the summer and said it was because it kept him cooler.. I am of the thinking that the extra body hair keeps me cooler the same way the shirt did for him.. anyway to get back to shaving, yes.. do it.. really it's just about your preference to the way you chose to be groomed...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    hey Jenna,

Wow that is soo cool to have other girls uphere. you know we have to slowly take over new england. your thread is cute I couldnt wait for the warm weather wear sandels and capris to work is so much more fun then.pants and shoes lol.u have to shave way more this time of year, i am too lazy in the winter. lol so just go for it and think about how nice and tan your legs will be..

hugs,
    ashlie
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think GGs do notice subtle changes more than guys do.

The first time I ever shaved my legs and wore shorts two GG friends noticed. It as at my guy friends house one summer and I could see them whispering to each other when we were on the patio. Then one of them said to me out loud and in front of all the guys "did you shave your legs?" ... I was slightly embarrassed but tried to stay nonchalant about it all and said in a matter of fact way "oh, that? .... well, yes I did. I prefer the smooth tanned look. I don't like myself being all hairy".

Their reaction was one of mild surprise but no one ever mentioned it again, not even the guys, and our friendship was still just the same as it always was.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I've seen tons of guys around with [apparently] hairless legs. I don't stare at them or get up close to inspect their legs but they certainly don't appear to have any hair on their legs. My point is, that unless people know you were hairy and then see that you aren't anymore, they won't even give it a second glance most likely.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

My wife, who I have not told yet, delights in telling people that her macho husband loves to take bubblebaths and shave all over. Go figure ! No one has mentioned it to me yet and I do a lot of water sports showing my hairless body.

shaving

has anyone tried waxing ,shaving so boring every 2nd day

Two things:
    A lot of non-CD men shave body and leg hair nowadays. It's fashionable to be smooth.
    Nobody except maybe your wife is going to look twice at the hair situation on your legs. Men's legs don't hold much interest for either women or men. But anyone who did register anything would just think you're in fashion.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Shaved Legs

Some years ago I was 24/7 until family pressure pushed me back into the male mode. But during those wonderful years I used to shop at a consignment shop that had just wonderful stuff. And, there was a lady who was very close to my size and I appreciated her taste, so the owner would let me know whenever she left anything.

Well, one day I was trying on a great short set and another lady said to me that she really envied my legs. (And they were my best feature.) I was embarrassed and just said thank you. A little while later, when I was trying a dress on, she commented again on my legs saying she wished she had my legs. I blurted out that I wished we could swap some parts. I turned bright red (couldn't believe I said that to a stranger!) and she laughed. We had coffee together and occasionally saw each other at the store over the next year or so. We never did try to exchange any future information, but during coffee we talked about legs, shaving, waxing, etc. One of my fondest memories.

A lot of people mentioned troubles while dressed. Once I was out of high school, I didn't have many negative experiences. Maybe I was just lucky.

I usually keep my legs hairless. I frequently get strange looks. Even when I'm wearing long pants. Maybe shaving has nothing to do with the strange looks I get.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Barbara
    Shaving my legs for some time now. Also have a nice thing going with an older neighbor lady. She and I share nail polish. My wife is having just as much fun as we are. I plan on going about all summer as usual, shorts and sandals and not care about what others think. The neighbor says to just do it.
    Going to be a fun summer!!!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Shaved Legs

I have keep my legs and body shaved for aa few years and no one has said anything, don't think they even notice. I love the feel of shaved lets, and use a women's creaam to keep them soft

I've had to remove my nail polish and let my hair grow out because I have a date this week and I'm pissed off about it lol.