Thread: funny thing tonight

funny thing tonight

So im a pretty good bowler. I decided that i was bored tonight and wanted to go out bowling. So i get to my usuall hang out grab a lane and proceed to put on my shoes. Now heres the funny part, they were doing some night cosmic bowling that had blacklights all over the place. Apparently the pink nail polish i put on my toes last night reacts very well under these lights. So i look down while changing my shoes and notice my toes are glowing right through my socks! lol. I think i changed my shoes the fastest i ever had, absolutly smashing my basic training record lol. I assume others have had weird occurances like this, lets here your stories!.

here is a pic of my toes im so proud i did them myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never thought about nailpolish glowing under black lighting..lol. I am glad you got changed ina hurry. Nice job on the toes.

Tammy

Just think how much worse it could have been though. I remember the tighty whiteys showing through under the blacklight in pajamas i had as a child. Just think what a pair of white satin knicks and a bra might showed lol. Very pretty nails!!

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Yea, black light will get you every time, it seems. I was in a store that sold some, and when I reached up for something on a shelf, my barely noticeable nails were glowing like fireflies.
    DonnaT

had a similar experience...

i was at work last week with a pair of boat shoes and no socks on and was told i had to weigh in for a physical... i didnt think much of it till the lady told me to take of my shoes. um. ya my toes were pink. suprisingly i dont think she noticed since she was checking the scale so it didnt matter but it was funny.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Blacklights are commonly used in "adult entertainment" shows. And white clothes often have had flurescent whiteners added.

So, if you happen to go to such a place wearing a white "shirt" (i.e., blouse), expect it to positively glow -- possibly bright enough to read by. And if you just happen to go to such a place and you have a white bra on, and what-ever you have over if isn't a fairly tight weave and dark colour, your bra might show up quite distinctly -- could be fairly embarrassing if you thought you were doing some stealth under-dressing

(A "friend" told me about these difficulties. Yeah, that's it, a "friend" told me about it. )

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by britgrl6981 View Post
    So i look down while changing my shoes and notice my toes are glowing right through my socks! lol. I think i changed my shoes the fastest i ever had, absolutly smashing my basic training record lol.

Oh, eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

No. One. Effin'. Cares. about some random dude's toenails. Really. Do you look at other guys' feet, salaciously hoping for a glimpse of color?

Pretty funny/pretty toes!
    warmly, Linnea

hey nice feet!! i like painted toenails in pantyhose....especially in sandals!! although i know its a fashion faux pas....haha

Brit,
    I never give any thought and mine are painted 24-7 but this will change everything. If anything it will make a interesting discussion.LOL

Keli