Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my wife to me: "honey - try on this skirt..."

Thanks everyone for sharing your own stories!

It sounds like there's a lot of this going on... at least with those who chimed in. It truly is a beautiful and loving thing we can share (or they can share) with us.

I'm so sorry that a couple of your loving SO's are no longer with us. They'll always live on in the fantastic memories they left. God bless them for being the good women they were to you.

I'm also sorry that some of you don't get to experience this yet. PM me your sizes and I'll have Mrs. H. drop by with some goodies for you! Obviously I can't really do that, but if I were wealthier, I might. Why not? Every cd deserves a little show of love like this.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Wink Very Funny!

Hi Gabrielle,

I love the mask, I thought that was very funny, you made my day! Thanks.

I have left an open invitation to my wife to see my wardrobe, so I hope I can eventually entice her into being more open about my RealityShifting desires, then maybe she will take a step forward and show a greater level of acceptance by offering me something sexy to wear. But for now I dream, plan, and entice my way towards acceptance.
    Eve

Do something special for yourself today. You deserve it!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My S.O. hasn't given me anything other than a growing amount of space in the closet to hang all the things that I seem to buy. I doubt she sees a need to augment my wardrobe since I do too good of a job myself.

That happens to me at times and I get first choice if anything is being thrown out in the usual end of season clean-out. However I experienced the reverse recently when my wife said to me one evening "I tried on that black skirt of yours today and it now fits me". We had bought a skirt each on holidays but she was a size bigger then. So looks like I could either lose or share something the other way around now. Makes a change to me wearing her stuff.

My girl is bi, so she loves the idea of seeing me all dressed up (gets her happy if you know what I mean). I told her just after we started going out as she said to tell her my deepest darkest secrets. When she didn't respond I paniced, but then she burst out with "That's so cute". After that she wanted to see me dressed, but got a tad jealous saying she liked my legs and my butt better than hers. She is in the process of getting a new job and when she does she says she is planning on getting me little gifts when I least expect it. Its an equal share though as I get her things as well.
    Tommy:
    Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.
    Turkish:
    Well %&@$ me Tommy. What have you been reading?

not in a thousand millenia would that ever happen to me...

not my wife nor the one other person on the planet who knows i dress...

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    We share everything other than shoes and bras; different sizes, altho with a lil padding, I can wear her bras. We always share clothes, and it's more like all the clothes are ours, not hers or mine. For a few things we both love, we have two. There are a few things I like wearing that Julie doesn't like, and same with the things she wears, mostly for work.

Hugs, Julie and Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Rose View Post
    I experienced the reverse recently when my wife said to me one evening "I tried on that black skirt of yours today and it now fits me". We had bought a skirt each on holidays but she was a size bigger then. So looks like I could either lose or share something the other way around now. Makes a change to me wearing her stuff.
    LOL!!! Too funny, that's been happening to us a lot lately too! I felt oddly jealous the first time... luckily, she ate 4 chocolate donuts last night... heheheheh!

It's weird now, she'll buy something for me, have me try it on, and when I'm undressing, she'll ask if I want to see her in it. Of course, I say, "yes" but it hadn't occured to me before
    Amazing how different an outfit can look on 2 people and never in ways you would think.

My advice... fattening foods for her... salads for us!

You're truely fortunate

You must be lucky to have such a great and open relationship.....make sure you tell her how fortunate you seel!!

How I wish. Only in my fantasies.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

i resently went with my wife for my Valentines Day lingerie. i loved it when she looked over at the thong panties and corsets and asked,, 'which one are you wearing for me'?

Unfortunately no Gabi

While my wife is accepting and tolerant, she cannot bring herself to be encouraging or participative.....maybe one day .....

Cheers

Tash

To this day its a high when the wife bring things home for me.
    It dose not happen every day but when it dose its like Christmas as a kid and she know how much it mean to me and I try to do the same for her to make sure she feel just as special.
    I'm glad she is open to this and hope nothing messes it up in the future.

I'm one of the fortunate ones as well. For my birthday last month I received all femme gifts, including flowers and a "coupon" to go have pedicures together. Nobody has ever given me flowers before and the significance of her gesture was not lost on me.

Kathryn Janos
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieo View Post
    To this day its a high when the wife bring things home for me.
    It dose not happen every day but when it dose its like Christmas as a kid and she know how much it mean to me and I try to do the same for her to make sure she feel just as special.
    I'm glad she is open to this and hope nothing messes it up in the future.
    Just make sure you never stop feeling special about the little things, it's important to keep your head up high!
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

Yes I am one of the fortunate ones, my wife has not only given me things that no longer fit, or she no longer likes, but she also has bought as much of my wardrobe as I have. She says I am spoiled, I always get gifts for both genders at Christmas, birthdays. And on Valentines day I usually just get feminine gifts, not just clothes but jewelry and make up mirrors and just all sorts of girlie do-dads.
    Tina