Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are you a guy in a dress????

Platinum Member

are you a guy in a dress????

we are crossdressers cd's ,or what ever you might come up with for who or what we are ...ok but are you just a guy in a dress???? let me go one step more ....clouthing....from what is under it all to our best look...hair and make up done to the 9's all that glitters and all put to gether for that drop dead look.....

all femed out so now your the woman that you have become right????? not so fast bucko....before you run out and tell the world look at the master of my Feminine side are you????you could be a guy in a dress.....don't be scared
    it happens and we don't even see it most of the time.....ok eather here on this forum out and abought with every day people of burryed deep in your closet....

so what's it take to be fem outher than what we wear ?? a good photo shop editing program ??? no.....make up done right ????no ....knowing what goes with what??? no. replying to threads i think that a girl should.......no. or if you think that .....you should stay....no not even close.........

lets look at a gg nice .... ok outside of looking like a girl what else do thay do????? no not only smell pretty ....thay think pretty...thay think like a girl...
    thay act like a girl.....

as sweet and loveable that little eviel side lurks we all have seen that but the sweet side is what we are trying to embrace....

ok back to are you a guy in a dress?? lets check all your fem undies on ...check .....just right outfit ...check,. hair , make up check ....
    now did you put that guy away?????or did you just finsh putting "him" in a dress????don't be shy raize your hand (we can't see any way).. yes we all have done that ....

some have mastered dressing walking , passing....but still are a guy in a dress see before your a girl (well as close as we get with out a snip or two) you have to think like a girl...you have to act like a girl.... the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....

ok i rambled on long enough but girlfreinds , sisters, and brouthers you have to ask your selfes ..this are you a guy in a dress?????

disclamer : it's ok to be a guy in a dress if that makes you happy . this was not ment to try to upset or bunch anyone's pantys..........

[SIZE=7]huge wendy hugs to all[/SIZE]

I think I know what your saying Wendy...... You can dress like a girl, you can smell like a girl, and if your lucky enough you can look like a girl ( I wish) but if you don't think like a girl you can't act like one and then you will never pass!
    I guess I'm somewhere in the middle, my problem is I think girly even when in drab, I will be doing somthing in guy mode and suddenly realise I'm standing in a very girly pose or I'm using my hands too much when I'm speaking or worse still I will say something and everyone will stop and look at me, then I realise I have just said something that a guy just wouldn't normaly say Ooophs! You also get some weird looks when you stop to admire a really pretty skirt or top in a shop window while in drab. And I can't walk passed a shoe shop without at least having a quick glance Hee hee.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've seen many men in dresses or skirts at the local CD bars and events. They put on the clothes and makeup (probably have help with that). Then they go out and talk (content, not sound - sometimes both) like a guy, walk like a guy, and my ultimate pet peve, the DO NOT cross their legs or make any attempt to sit like a lady. I don't need to see what method they used to tuck that nite.

They way I see it, no one is forcing them to dress up. We can presume thay want to be a girl. They should get with the program and try to act like one too. I am not saying eveyone has to be an expert at it. You can tell when someone is not even trying. They are just being themself - a guy in a dress.

Legs spread wide apart really bugs me. The walk just looks silly. I know at least one CD who curses and acts just as macho when chatting as a girl. To each their own I guess.

Genifer
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 07-02-2005 at 07:44 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Wendy

Firstly I've never regarded myself as a guy in any dress mode - though I spend 10+ years trying to shoehorn myself into maledom. I don't relate to men and I have no men friends that I hang out with.

But I take your point. Certainly I have spent so many years behaving as a man that some male behaviour is very well internalised although I don't think I am particularly male in behaviour. In reality I am fairly passive, caring and shy too though seemingly not on the 'net. Nevertheless I'm 100% sure that when I'm dressed there are male behavioural traits that still show through no matter how perfect my female presentation might be. However I find it really difficult to pinpoint exactly what they are - and that does annoy me because I do want to neutralise them.

unnecessary angst Khriss? probably.

Fiona xx

No I'm not. I'm just a shape shifter. Gender is the spice. I'm pretty easygoing, but am not above ripping someone a new orifice if they've earned it. I try to be a gentleman or a lady as a function of how I feel or appear.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

:welcome: Hi Wendy
    would you know it I understood every word of that and i'v tryed being male in drab but it is just not working do I need therapy lol :duh:
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Hi Wendy ...not quite sure how too answer that ...of course I am a guy in a dress..never deny that ...but my person when dressed... is Sherlyn ... I do know that I act female ...... "BUT" think female.. how could "WE" ever know how they think...(born male) ...so I figure when we act it ..we do it... if we have the attitude .. give us some hope Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....
    But I think like ME..... I have no comparison of male and female minds, so I'm guessing I'm in between - hence the CDing (only an expression of my fem side.)

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I know what you are saying Wendy. Years ago I had gone to CD support group meetings. For the most part everyone had done their best to look lady like but at times the topics that were discussed were very male. Some members were ex-military, we talked about aircraft, sports, fast cars and if you had turned the lights out and just listened you'd swear you were in a boy's club. But everyone was comfortable in what they were wearing. I don't know how many of us here are actually effeminate, and I don't just mean in our mannerisms but in the way we present ourselves to others.

There are some here who truly should have been born girls, others like both sides of the fence and could never give up their male side. Many of us find something rewarding about this side of us and there are many who still have not discovered their true self. A man in a dress? Maybe, but it's a long road and we are all on it at a different speed. How fast we travel depends on many things, fear, guilt, restrictions and acceptance all play a role in how far we travel.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Like I said before I act no differently no matter what I wear.

I'm sexually androgynous and prefer it that way.

Man, woman, none of that is important to me.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Departed
    Am I a guy in a dress? No way! I wear skirts! Uh, and skorts too

If I could dress more often, I could do more to feminize my body and appearence. like keeping nails polished. Sometime I act and walk like a women, and some time I strut like a guy. Some of my masculine features are hard to hide.

Jennifer

Simply put i am just a guy in a dress with bra and panties and stockings. I don't have any wigs or female shoes. Am petrified to go out but feel I could get all femmed up with the help of one of those mtf makeup and dressing transfomation services like Femme Fever or Miss Vera's school for boys who want to be girls.

I am small so I wouldn't stick out. I buy womens and junior petites.

Emmi

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    we are crossdressers cd's ,or what ever you might come up with for who or what we are ...ok but are you just a guy in a dress???? let me go one step more ....clouthing....from what is under it all to our best look...hair and make up done to the 9's all that glitters and all put to gether for that drop dead look.....

all femed out so now your the woman that you have become right????? not so fast bucko....before you run out and tell the world look at the master of my Feminine side are you????you could be a guy in a dress.....don't be scared
    it happens and we don't even see it most of the time.....ok eather here on this forum out and abought with every day people of burryed deep in your closet....

so what's it take to be fem outher than what we wear ?? a good photo shop editing program ??? no.....make up done right ????no ....knowing what goes with what??? no. replying to threads i think that a girl should.......no. or if you think that .....you should stay....no not even close.........

lets look at a gg nice .... ok outside of looking like a girl what else do thay do????? no not only smell pretty ....thay think pretty...thay think like a girl...
    thay act like a girl.....

as sweet and loveable that little eviel side lurks we all have seen that but the sweet side is what we are trying to embrace....

ok back to are you a guy in a dress?? lets check all your fem undies on ...check .....just right outfit ...check,. hair , make up check ....
    now did you put that guy away?????or did you just finsh putting "him" in a dress????don't be shy raize your hand (we can't see any way).. yes we all have done that ....

some have mastered dressing walking , passing....but still are a guy in a dress see before your a girl (well as close as we get with out a snip or two) you have to think like a girl...you have to act like a girl.... the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....

ok i rambled on long enough but girlfreinds , sisters, and brouthers you have to ask your selfes ..this are you a guy in a dress?????

disclamer : it's ok to be a guy in a dress if that makes you happy . this was not ment to try to upset or bunch anyone's pantys..........

[SIZE=7]huge wendy hugs to all[/SIZE]
    Personally I don't think we are crossdressers.. "Women's Clothing" is [SIZE=3]Prefered[/SIZE] for women but that doesn't mean that they are FOR women same thing with "men's" clothing. So my answer is yes.I am a guy in a dress and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

One thing I don't want to happen is to confuse who I really am in all of this.

I am a happily married man with a good career and caring friends and family. I was not born female and have no desire to chop any body part off. I have no desire to be intimate with men, even when dressed up. I like doing this because I enjoy the sensualness of the feel and smell of being dressed and made up like a woman. It has energized the relationship between my wife and I and that is a good thing.

That being said, Indeed I am a man in a dress and not a woman. And it feels good too! And that is good enough for my wife and I.

Pip

Pip,

You've an admirable situation!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Thanks Stephanie,

I would have to agree whole heartedly with you!

Pip

Hi all,

• I don’t think like a woman and don’t want to… ever.
    • I don’t concern myself with things like crossing my legs etc. That just comes naturally when I am in femme
    • Women were not born with colored nails, make up etc. And that stuff does not make them a woman. And won’t make us one ether.
    • I love being a man in a dress
    • I love making that man in the dress look pretty. (in my eyes)
    • I also love enabling that man in the dress to feel good in that dress
    • And I would not want it any other way
    • I was born in the right body.
    • I am quite content with that.

Darlene.
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

I don't think make up, or clothes, or polished nails do anything to make a woman a woman. I work in a professional office, and I'd so almost all the women I work with wear minimal make up, and frequently wear pants, and so on ... Somehow, I'd say that being a girl is about a total presentation. I do believe there is something that is a "feminine personality" that's pretty hard to nail down and describe - sometimes I think it is about the very subtle things you do like crossing your legs, or how much eye contact you make, or just mannerisms generally.

I'm a genetic girl so I can never know what it feels like to be a guy wearing female attire, but I can say that Jenny Beth's post hit me as just somehow being very right on.

M

Aspiring Member
    Hello Wendy ..................first of all I think you have asked a good question, I used to go to TG meetings and that is how I would describe most trannies I have met "guys in dresses", they sit there dolled up to high heaven talking about football, beer and cars, thats not my judgement that is how it is.

Am I a guy in a dress?..............my honest and truthfull answer is no. You see nature played a vile and cruel trick on me, I was born with a female mind and soul, but I was given a male body, I don't need a shrink to tell me this, I know. I am not mad, sad or bad, if you knew me personally I am quite down to earth and rational with it.
    I do cry quite often about my situation and I have considered "would I be better off dead " but I do continue trying to live as close to my feelings as possible, I'm not a quitter I am a fighter.
    I will not compete with other TG's to see who can be the most feminine, when that starts to happen I walk away, I have no intrest in competion.
    Socieity classes me as a Transexual, I class myself as "Amanda" a woman who was dealt a crappy hand when born.
    It's not an easy life, to be honest I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, but it's the only one I have got and I try to live it as best I can, if people don't like the way I look, act or sound then that is there problem.
    Yes I like all the girly things like nice clothes, make up, jewellery, shoes, and all the other items, they help me express myself to the outside world.
    I will not argue or defend my life to anyone, people ethier accept me as I am or they don't, I am who I am and I will not apologise or make excuses for being myself.

love mand xxx

Platinum Member
    ok it's tacken me a longwhile to get the right mind set....yes some women can be tough as any guy...yes we can walk like a girl in the guy mode,cross our legs...and walk like a longshore man in fem...and talk abought horse power and manly things in fem....all too true....but i try to put" him" away when i dress...my thoughts are more
    relaxed and i take the time to enjoy all the little details of getting in the fem mode.
    picking out something to wear ,hair , make up....the sounds , the smells /scents...how i feel as i go through getting ready sometimesi can take hours to get ready enjoying each and every last part no matter how mutch a pain it can be....oh yes i can sometimes be that guy in a dress....but over all i am so far from my "him" mode that i supprize myselfe.....now i am not far from it to be shure a master of changeing my tolale mind set but i get alot more enjoyment out of my dressing when i try to for a lack of better terms "crossdress my mind as well.....i spend a lot of time watching the gg's the masters of all we hope to be....little things all added up together go a long way.....this was intresting the commenetts and how you all thought abought after all
    we can only dream ........

Tristen Cox
    I should like smack you, bad bad Wendy. Now read my pouting lips:
    [SIZE=7]
    I
    AM
    NOT
    A
    GUY
    IN
    A
    DRESS!
    [/SIZE]

Thank you, Have a good weekend

Guy in a dress? Well...certainly externally I'm a guy so technically I would be a guy in a dress. But internally...for the most part..I am female..I am Chrissie...and I hope that comes through when I am dressed...although I realize that I probably would not pass in public. I am a composite...both male and female...and largely female internally. The ultimate challenge for me will always be to try to bring the inner female out and be the the best Chrissie...the girly girl that I truly feel that I am inside....on the outside that I can possibly be.

Hope that is helpful to you sis...if somewhat convuluted!

Nothing but health matters. It doesn't matter how you act, feminine androgynous masculine, they're all fine and acceptable in all walks of life no matter what sex you are. If you're mentally healthy you will naturally be courteous, pleasant, and a welcome person to be around. Better yourself, become and stay clean.

Yes I'm a bloke. Yes I sometimes wear a dress.But no I don't feel like a bloke in a dress.
    I am convinced that when I dress as Marie there is a chemical change in my brain as I seem to become a different person! I am calmer, more sensitive, and more caring as Marie than I am as my male persona.There must be brighter folks out there who can explain it but why does putting on a frock change my personality???

I don't really want to know as all that matters is that it just feels so damn good!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx