Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: see if this is true...

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    my pointer fingers are both shorter. I also have a very pronounced adam's apple. Oh and really big feet, that's kind of a guy thing too right?
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Have you noticed that the lengths will change form looking at palm down to palm up .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    My pointers are considerably longer than my ring fingers on both hands. Hmm.. I do have a highly sticky outtie adam's apple, though.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Quote Originally Posted by rlars1 View Post
    I am a GG so this is kind of interesting. I looked at my hands and on my left hand my pointer finger is shorter than my ring finger and on my right hand my pointer finger is longer than my ring finger. So what does that make me? Hmmm. I think it is a myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    my pointer fingers are both shorter. I also have a very pronounced adam's apple. Oh and really big feet, that's kind of a guy thing too right?
    It's simply linked to the amount of testosterone washing around in your body in your teens (and yes, genetic girls have testosterone too)..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

pointer as you call them are both longer than ring fingers.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Mostly Harmless...
    Ring finger shorters on me.

Male usually have a longer ring finger, because of testosterone. The length of the ring finger compared to the pointer finger tells about that persons testosterone levels. Also male with longer ring fingers are supposed to more attractive towards women. That's what I read in a magazine few months ago anyway.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

They are almost equal.. but my fingers are short, my hands are small, sort of girly looking but not girly looking at all on close inspection.. I don't wear any rings and unless I'm really feeling the mood I don't wear nail polish.. so the fingers might look fem but the hair on the first part of the finger would be a tell that I am a cross dresser...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Finger Length Predicts Aggression in Men

There is also a study that states:

here is the link:

"I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Petrina CD View Post
    My pointer fingers are shorter, especialy the one I smashed with a hammer back when I was a carpenter.
    Does that count as a sex change operation?

feels better in a dress
    on the left hand they are the same on the right side the pointer is 3mm shorter but.... no Adam's apple so that make's me 50/50 and THAT's how I feel to

I saw the same thing on the show Manswers on Spike TV. Both of my pointing/index fingers are shorter than my ring finger. After watching that show, I've been trying to observe womans fingers and just about all of them have longer ring fingers. I'm sure like everyone else mentioned that this is true on some genetic girls.

hey! i saw this on MANSWERS....apparantly it works for me and my SO. however for a specific friend and his wife it didn't work....hmmm anyone else had this experience??

My thumb is longer on both my hands, what does that mean?
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Attention to detail

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Have you noticed that the lengths will change form looking at palm down to palm up .
    I love it when someone thinks out of the box!
    Mine 'seem' to change length also, I know they don't but unless my eyes deceive me, (and I do wear bi-focals)
    Love
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    MORE Symptoms of XXY (most of which I have, when my wife read this list, she said "where is the line that says 'See Marsha' thats me)
    Some of those are so broad and generic they apply to half the population! I think I managed about six on the list.

Funny thing about infertility... I have had chronic epididymitis since I was a teenager* and when I saw a doctor about it, he said that a common symptom is infertility. My wife and I had a good laugh at that since we had two children at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    There is also a study that states: Finger Length Predicts Aggression in Men
    Did you see the last line in that article? "Hurd plans to measure the digits of hockey players next." Karren, you need to sign up for that study and throw all his research off. "Wait... your finger length and fondness for hockey indicates a high aggression tendency, yet you wear makeup and women's clothes. That can't be right!"

ralph

* right testicle swells up and gets extremely painful, always sensitive to pressure... aren't you glad you asked?
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-05-2009 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JOJO44 View Post
    I love it when someone thinks out of the box!
    Mine 'seem' to change length also, I know they don't but unless my eyes deceive me, (and I do wear bi-focals)
    Love
    Jo
    Are y'all sure you aren't being deceived by your fingernails? When I turn palm up or palm down my fingers on my left hand (not including fingernails) still show my pointer finger as a good bit longer than my ring finger.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member
    Both of my index fingers are the same length as my ring fingers on both hands. Also I have no visible Adams apple.

My index and ring fingers are the same length on each hand, I must admit that I've never even noticed before.

Looking at the back of my hands it appears that my ring fingers are somewhat longer than my index fingers. But if I measure from the first crease on the palm side, they are roughly equal in length, because my index fingers begin closer to my wrist.

My adam's apple is safely buried in chinnage. Unfortunately, as far as penile length is concerned, I have no way of knowing if I have an average ruler.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Monique

Ring finger/index finger

Wow now this is interesting. On both hands my ring finger and index finger are exactly the same. I never even noticed before!

Whenever I go out enfemme, I always make sure to wear my pointer finger extensions. This has always helped me from being read by men who use the ring finger-pointer finger technique.

Actually, I've never gone out enfemme....but if I did, I would wear my pointer finger extensions

Jacqui

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniedoes View Post
    i watched a show on xdressers that was very interesting.. they tried showing men how to tell if a ladie they are interested in is a man or woman. 1 way was to find out on the hands the pointer finger is shorter then the ring finger, if you are a male.... a womans ring finger is shorter then the pointer. lets see... shall we? they said most go for the adoms apple and most things we all know about like buldges and voices but who ever looks at the fingers? i didnt until this episode.. is it true? my pointer is shorter then my ring, is yours? or your wives? hmmmm.
    This finger length idea is a very popular myth

Ring finger is shorter...

and I have no Adam's apple, now what?

But since I am balding and 6'4" there are other markers to ferret me out!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Pointer is longer, do girls point more??

mine pointer finger is shorter than ring finger