Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If we GG's could say anything/ The good and the Bad

What we said

To those who have reponded to the thread .............. thankyou all .. it takes a brave person to stand out from the crowd and those who have have my wholehearted thanks

Ralph ........... I hope that as well as our concerns and negativity in some post, that you (and others) can also see the posativity and joy that our partners bring to our lives, and that CDing can be part (PART) of a healthy happy relationship ........ even after all the hurt and pain that we can/do go through, there are the lighter, funny, joking times, there are the special tender times, there are a lot of positive things that can happen in a relationship with a TG. Bit like real life sometimes ain't it
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Ladies ,
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO ANOTHER THREAD FOR ALL OF THE TG/CD LADIES TO GIVE THEIR FEELINGS ANONYMOUSLY
    You can pm Shelly Preston , az_azeel or Di and it will be in total confidence.And we will post your feelings and questions as well in hopes of more understanding.
    I do really feel it will help each other towards better understanding.
    Thanks for all the pm's saying they enjoyed and appreciated the thread OUR FAB LADIES really came though.!Take a bow ladies
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Bravo !!!!!!!!!

I think Di deserves one heck of an ovation for all her hard work in building these compilations.

INCREDABLE !!!

May We ALL learn something form this great thread !!!

[SIZE="3"]BRAVO DI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE="1"]springtime[/SIZE]

please keep up your answers , ladys. We're listening .

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

me too!

Let me add my congratulations to DI for this thread...It is terrific, useful, important....

more like it please!

tina

Thank you Di for doing that it was very enlightening and interesting.
    I have always thought of myself as being straight forward yet i can see that some of those things apply to me , i am not who i thought i was which is a good thing because it gives me a better understanding of how the GGs see things .
    Last edited by Joanne f; 05-09-2009 at 03:31 AM. Reason: acting a bit childish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Thank you Di for doing that it was very enlightening and interesting.
    I have always thought of myself as being straight forward yet i can see that some of those things apply to me and it has made me feel like crap as i am not who i thought i was which is a good thing because it gives me a better understanding of how the GGs see things .
    joanne, I and the ladies certainly did not want you to feel like
    crap..........we just wanted peeps to see things through our eyes
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Fab/ GG anonymous 10

Would you want/like constructive criticism on your pics from us GGs about makeup, clothing or wigs ect?
    Honest constructive criticsm should be welcome if we truly want to emulate a GG

sunny with a high of 75!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Di and FAB's for putting this thread together. It is amazing in it's scope and authenticity! This is VERY helpful. Thanks again!

joanne, I and the ladies certainly did not want you to feel like
    crap..........we just wanted peeps to see things through our eyes

I know you don`t it was just me being a bit childish ( seams like there is still some male in me )
    It was a very good thread from you all
    Should be a sticky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

This is a fantastic thread. Very eye-opening. I try not to be selfish about my crossdressing but I know that I sometimes am.

I feel bad that I have dragged my SO into the closet with me and that she has to deal with the secret as well. However, her children know, her neighbors know, so that makes it easier, there's less hiding now.

Thanks a lot Di.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Di, before I read the posts that follow your thread starter, I want to tell you I think this is an AWESOME idea. I think a lot of us very much appreciate the rare glimpse we get in to the way our wives may feel or think and your thread has just dramatically improved our chances for hearing a candid thought. Thank you.
    Now I just need to decide if I have the guts to read what they have written . . .

Di, thank you! Most educational thread I've ever read on this board or any other board.

Thanks all The ladies all gave their heart felt feelings.

I STILL WOULD LIKE TO DO ANOTHER THREAD FOR ALL OF THE TG/CD LADIES TO GIVE THEIR FEELINGS ANONYMOUSLY
    You can pm Shelly Preston , az_azeel or Di and it will be in total confidence.And we will post your feelings and questions.
    I do really feel it will help each other towards better understanding.

To the few that have sent in theirs it is much appreciated.

So ladies come on you can say or ask anything...just pm Shelly, me or AZ

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I really enjoyed reading this thread,

It was an interesting perspective shift, and I think I can relate to a lot of what was said. Thank you Di for putting this together, and thank you to all the wonderful FAB's that participated in its creation.

I missed this thread altogether until just today. Way to go Di, and all those that contributed and responded. This was probably one of the best threads I've ever seen here.
    Thank you!!

This is a response to "anonymous #10": yes, yes, yes, I would really love to get constructive criticism from GGs. Also I really appreciate this forum.

Fab/ GG anonymous 15

The good: I love your sensitivity and compassion.

I love the diversity in the bedroom.

I love having a girlfriend to see chick flicks with.

I love being able to rely on your taste and knowledge about female fashion.

It's cool to have the option of borrowing your stuff if I need to.

The bad: I feel awkward about your long nails in guy mode, even though I know that your appearance has no bearing on me.

It hurts me sometimes when I feel you would rather have something pretty for you than for me. This is the part of a traditional relationship I am working on letting go, but it is hard.

I feel threatened by your fascination with other women. It makes me feel as if something is lacking in me. I am not as fascinated by other men.

The good and the bad together: Sometimes I need a take charge kinda guy in my life when I feel overwhelmed and I just want to feel protected. But I also know it is good for me to rely on myself.
    I appreciate these comments very much!
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-11-2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use edit/multiquote function
    warmly, Linnea

Fab/ GG anonymous 39

Just because I accept and encourage you, it does not mean just because you can, you should at every opportunity,

Sometimes I like having my male partner there without being asked if I want him there, sometimes it I need to feel you want to be there as MY MAN and partner, not as my trans partner. Even knowing that you are a CDER and knowing from early on in our relationship, knowing and living with are two totally different things.

I love you, but I love both sides of you, and sometimes I need/want the base guy.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Beautiful!

What a wonderful thread. I know it’s been said before but not by me. I really applaud the other GG's for such useful information. There where some that echoed my own frustrations in a way I could never have articulated. Thank you.
    [SIZE="2"]Katherine[/SIZE]

Fab/ GG anonymous 40

Why do so many act outraged when someone asks are you gay?
    After reading here and elsewhere it seems like many are asking that very question. Constant threads of am I gay? Why do I want to be with a man when dressed? On and on
    Methink thou doest protest too much .

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Di, this thread is exactly why I love this forum. I wouldn't want to have any part of a cd group that did not have FAB's/SO's as an intrigral structure of it. God, my heart breaks to hear some of the anonymous posts sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings. Hearing some of the posts remindes me how I have broken the heart of my ex and that grieves me. Other posts remind me of the love and acceptance of my Angel now and that brings joy and thankfulness to my heart.

I just want you to know, you are being heard and listened to.

Keep reminding us.

Love,

Joni
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Thank you everyone who has participated in this thread.

Sometimes it takes a 2x4 to get it into our heads that if we are in a commited relationship its about the couple as a whole not just the tg/cd.

By far the best thread on this forum and should be mandatory reading for all. It justifies the wifes feelings that they are not alone in their struggles with this and it gives the cd/tg a unique glimpse into our our partners true feelings.

BRAVO

HUgz,

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Thank You so much

This is a great thread and has given me quite a bit to consider. My bride doesn't participate here, but I can hear her concerns in the postings of many of the women who do. On another thread the question was "how has this forum changed your life?". Reading these comments is changing the way I understand the impact of my crossdressing on my wife, and I have to recognize that it is not just a solo, self-serving activity. We are connected by love and dedication and I have to factor the impact of my choices in to our world.

When she visits me in late June or early July, I'm going to tell my daughter about my crossdressing. I'm going to urge her to look at this forum and to read as much as she can from this posting area. It has certainly been helpful to me, and it has given me insights about concerns I should have related to telling my daughter (aged 30, by the way).
    warmly, Linnea

Fab/ GG anonymous 6

I enjoy it when you are enfemme and prefer it.Do you act all macho to cover up something you fear is wrong? It is not wrong!
    I would much rather have the real you and not the macho jerk anyday.
    i feel the same way

Fab/ GG anonymous 41

I see MANY cders say the same thing my partner dumped me because of crossdressing BALDERDASH.
    We are hanging on by a string because you are an uncaring selfish jerk and my bad attitude is because of that not your crossdressing. If I hear one more time I am not really accepting
    I am gone DID THAT SINK IN? You can dress anytime all the time but do not expect me to be ready to jump up and down after being treated like garbage weeks on end.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator