Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Face Mask For MtF-Check this out

They are a bit freaky

however if anyones tempted by them you can get them here! http://www.transformation.co.uk/female-masks.html

rather you than me

I know believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    Oh it's possible. You think think those masks are bad you should have seen me the first time I tried to do my make-up by my self.
    I know exactly what you mean...sadly.
    I must try harder! Concentrate woman!

by the way, when i started this thread, i didnt mean i wanted one for myself. I meant to tell people about a product that my friend uses. and she loves it! with a bit of touching up it looks great! and what was that comment about my adam's apple?????? Also, people who aren't interested in cd-ing or mtf ts don't usually notice things like that.
    Last edited by newfemale; 12-19-2004 at 09:32 PM.

wow had a look at a few of these links = they ARE freaky. I guess it is because they are so expressionless they show no emotion and thefore look odd. There are some pretty faces but they look too perfect and out of synch. Ughhhh. Not for me- althouigh before I saw them I fancied the idea as cleaning off my make up is my biggest problem - ready for work or wanting a quick dressing session.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.