Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Face Mask For MtF-Check this out

Face Mask For MtF-Check this out

I Found somewhere on a website, that there is this mask that you can put on over your face and hair. this mask is designed to be a female face with already applied make-up and an attached wig! Anyone who finds out more about this please post here!

Wow i just edited this and i found out that everyone thought i wanted a face mask for myself- thats not what i put this up for.
    Last edited by newfemale; 12-19-2004 at 09:30 PM.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think you need one newfemale. If I didn't know better, I would say you were a female already!

I'll second that.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar

Here is a link to a large "Masking" site

Here is an interesting link. The site is all about masking.

http://www.maskon.com/marti/station.htm

Charlotte

I'm looking at these masks, I don't like them, they kind of freak me out. They look freakier than those dudes on "white chicks" and I didn't think that was possible.

Scaredsis

Be affraid, Be very affraid.

They look nasty. I would be more affraid to go out in them, than I would using make-up alone.

I guess it's kind of cute...in a creepy, fetishy sort of way... Sort of takes the concept of self-erasure to whole other level.

Wen

whoa

[SIZE=2]Well, I guess I'm not that weird after all. Or maybe they're just taking CDing to the next level? Definitely something different. Just when I thought I'd seen everything.....

Ah well, who am I to judge, I'm a guy in a dress and bad makeup. You go, rubber mask girls!
    [/SIZE]
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

what a turn off

Those masks looks creepy. But the images also might be too close to the bone for comfort given my pathetic efforts at make-up.

salem
    Last edited by salem; 07-25-2004 at 06:20 AM. Reason: correct spelling

eep. they are creepy. nothing beats real makeup.

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs down This Is Just WRONG...

...it's not Halloween for another three months...

Please, no matter what you look like...just keep it real...
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Well gosh!

They are a little creepy - that is true.

I wonder what it would be like to wear such a mask.

Some of us have noted that we act differently when dressed, like we have gotten a personality upgrade. Is it possible that a mask would allow a completely different personality emerge? I suspect that might be the case, but I wonder how much internal anxiety that would cause.

Not a serious question here, but the beginning of an idea.

Charlotte
    Last edited by softandsmooth; 07-26-2004 at 03:15 PM.

Yikes! Those are pretty creepy. I think I would much rather take my chances with my own face thank you...lol.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    Oh it's possible. You think think those masks are bad you should have seen me the first time I tried to do my make-up by my self.

Erica,
    I find that hard to believe... as beautiful as you are, cheek bones to be jealous of and all that... I know what your saying but hon you just have the features!!!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

One other thing... about those masks... they do look pretty gruesome and why would you want to change the way you look new girl? I think I have even seen pictures of you in a magazine or somewhere (haven't I ?!), besides, your rather pretty so don't get one of those hideous things. As stated, keep it natural with nice makeup!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Life Traveller
    HI Ladies...thoss dolls are creeping me out
    CHER

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs down Ever Had Your Air Circulation Cut Off?

Quote Originally Posted by softandsmooth
    Well gosh!

They are a little creepy - that is true.

I wonder what it would be like to wear such a mask. Charlotte
    Ummm, it would be suffocating, it would smell like latex, it would cause you to lose all facial expression, it would make you sound like you're in a closet, it would cause you to still be in a closet, it would make you perspire like a lost CD circumnavigating the Sahara, it would probably make your skin react to the chemicals in the mask by breaking out with the hives, and it would prevent you from being proud of who you are and what you stand for as you hide behind a mask...

Besides, I already know that I'm a living doll, so why become a living shell of a living doll? No thanks, I'll take my chances at the mirror and let the chips fall where they may...
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

I think it's the old cultural thing we humans have about masks, and the fact that masks are expressionless beyond the one face they are crafted to show.

Also, with these masks, you can't see the person's eyes, and that instinctively sets off scary alarm bells as to what kind of person would want to hide their emotions and eyes, as opposed to crossdressers, who only wish to hide their physiological gender.

(BTW, a proper clown face is designed to be the opposite of a mask. It's an intrinisically human artform, designed to enhance and amplify emotive expression and natural features, not hide or cover them. Just in case you were mistakenly lumping us clowns in with these maskers)

Wen

Of course, there is a less scary, more cute version of mask-acting in Japan, called kigurumi that is pretty nifty, because the masks are big cute anime characters, and the costumes are fabulous.

And it's still mainly a crossplay thing.

Check this out!

Wen

WOW

Really scarey

But check out the whole body suits they are just pointless and scarey

Love Laura
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOL!! It looks like something out of a cheap 50's horror flick!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

StephanieCD
    This shit is creeping me out. I'm one open minded weirdo but, damn, that's some freaky stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think you need one newfemale. If I didn't know better, I would say you were a female already!
    Look closer at her pic....notice that adams apple????

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

no way, I may not be good looking but these masks are just plain ugly

Post Yuk!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraB
    WOW

Really scarey

But check out the whole body suits they are just pointless and scarey

Love Laura
    That reminds of that movie with the line:

"Put the lotion in the basket" The suit is just plain yuky!

A mask, personally I will stick with makeup. I might look bad sometimes but I think it looks more real then any mask.

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations