Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who are Macho Men

Who are Macho Men

I’m carious to find out if there are any other CDs out there who have a stereo typical “Macho” job. I work in a field that is stereo typically macho. A matter of a fact I’m a manager and have worked in this field for 20 years.
    I think it would be interesting to hear from those who are M to F CDs, like me.

I don’t want to offend anyone but I would like to hear from those who are just cross-dressing, not those who are in the process of being transgender.

So let’s hear from those construction workers, line men, firefighters, police officers and soldiers. You don’t have to say what you do if you don’t want to.

I have worked in factories all my life, and every one of them has been domantly male so I have never been able to dress or even under dress as a result. The area in which I reside has way too many Red Necks who wouldn't or couldn't understand.

I was a correctional officer in a state prison for 25 years. The last several years I wore panties under my uniform every day.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Cop

I've dressed since I was 5-6, and I've been a cop for 27 years.

Well I was in the lumber business, until December, thats when my macho job of 37 years, came to an end! drove a truck and delivered to home construction sites for 25 years and then worked in the yard and drove a fork for the last 12, of which I under dressed for 3 of the last years,December the 4th, they came in and said thats it boys we got to close her down, B**T***s
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Hi

I do handyman work. That is everything in the construction trade from yard work to building houses to ac, electrical, plumbing, I do tile and hardwood, I have a cabinet shop and make the most beautiful cabinets. The list goes on and on. I have 5 master licenses and 3 journeyman licenses. I do not do roofing, concrete, or carpet, or fences.

Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up......

I work pretty much for women. As they are the ones that are at home and have talked there hubbies into the work.

I do one job at a time and when it's done I call the next person on the list. I won't do it any other way. If the weather is bad I go fishing or hang out at home and play billiards. Of course I get dressed up when I am home. I have clothes that are everyday clothes. People respect my work and wait on me to finish what I am doing before they get there turn. I think people like that, as I do not have any other work but theirs at the time and I give them my full undivided attention until we are done. When I am out of work to do. I can call on just about any one I have done work for and get work. It is my complete focus on them that keep me busy. I do not do work that is sub par. It is perfect or I do it again or find out how.

Is this what you were looking for.

I am macho as I am the boss on the job site. Except for the customer. I pamper my customers and indulge them in all of there ideas. I love to be creative.

I love to make ugly things into pretty things again.

Some have tried to challenge me as to my authority on the job site and have lost badly. I have ran off more than one A$$$$$ in my life and will run many more off before I am done. I do not put up with any BS. It is straight forward or the highway.

I do not do work for slumb lords as I have tried in the past and have got burnt 2 times and there will not be a third time. They all have pretty much the same attitude. So they can hire someone else every time. "I will not do work on rent houses."

That being said I am the most loving and caring person out there. LOL.... Just a little softness to over ride all of the moacho grap.

Jill my other side keeps me grounded. I don't have to be a meany very often but when one gets me to that point kady bar the door because you are going to catch it. I am strong and work out and in pretty good shape However I have the middle age curse that most of the men in the US have and that is a belly. I am trying really hard to get rid of that but it was a lot more fun to get it then it has been to get rid of it.LOL....

I can go on and on and would love to if you ask.

Hugs

Jill

There is always room for more friends in my heart
    Last edited by Dressing Jill; 05-06-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Former cop, did it for 8 years before going to law school.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Interesting question, Wendy.

There AREN'T many jobs only men do, these days! With women working as police, fire(men), and in the military. I've seen women carpenters and working in construction trades!

Even a woman handi(man). Altho she is a big, strong dyke. ( My ex's girlfriend).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I Work On Big Iron!

I'm a mainframe programmer, that's as macho as I get. I don't work on the little servers, and PCs everyone's so fond of! I guess if I did that would make me girly? LOL

Nope, I'm a geek, sorry.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

As far as I know there is only one woman in my profession and she may not be in it any more. as far as I'm concerned, I love this profession and am glad there are just guys. It's the Macho man in me coming out!
    Dana Fleming

Well, work was long, hot, and dirty, and the off time was lots of drinking. I was told I had habits that made me look tough. Some of it was compensation, however. Had to step-up to the alpha males, and what not.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I load bombs, bullets, missiles and nukes on the F-16 in the US Air Force. Macho enough for you?

Kathi

Macho

Hi All

I spent 23 years in U.S.Navy I was a Boatswains mate and did the Deck work I was inRiver Patroal boats and also in Mine Hunter Beach masters and drove Landing craft and was on a Cable layer working in the Arctic all in all a busy career and I am relaxing as my Girly self to compensate for all the macho stuff over all those years
    Hugs Annette
    Last edited by Annette_boy; 05-06-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Macho

I taught HS Science for over 30 years and was not a coach. No group is more maucho than coaches. Very limited vocabulary and subjects. They thought that any man teaching and not a coach were misfits. I learned to stay away from them and got along much better with the women teachers. They would sometimes even ask my opinion about clothes. One even asked me if I had a bra for a backless dress.

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    . . . One even asked me if I had a bra for a backless dress.
    Well? Did you?

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I load bombs, bullets, missiles and nukes on the F-16 in the US Air Force. Macho enough for you?

Kathi
    you win that is awesome.

Hugs

Jill

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    I used to be a structural iron worker, building buildings. I had several warehouse jobs, now I'm have an office job dominated by women.
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

I work constuction and play with 480 volts

Reply to Kathi

I had several others, but didn't tell that. No, Didn't have one for backless dress

My whole life has been spent in typically male professions.
    I've turned wrenches, drove trucks, been a bouncer, and for the last seven years I was an wrecker operator working closely with several police districts. That is until last Friday when Iwas let go. Now I am currently rethinking things trying to come up with something new to do. Hopefully I can find anything in todays times, but none the less I am very happy with the way I have made my living in my life. Now I am just hopeing to find a way to allow the whole of me to be involved. Yeah I know, I don't ask for much!
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post

Kathi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dressing Jill View Post
    you win that is awesome

Hugs

Jill
    Thanks Jill! Actually, since I have been in for over 28 years, they don't trust me to load bombs anymore. Now I have a truck, a radio and a clipboard and supervise other macho men (and women) while they do the actual loading.

People now tell me to stay in my truck since I might "break a nail" if I got out.

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    I had several others, but didn't tell that. No, Didn't have one for backless dress
    You didn't tell them? Chicken!!

Kathi

I am a mathematician. My department is 10% female. About 25% of advanced degrees are awarded to women.
    The culture is very liberal but still highly masculine. No one I work with knows I cross dress.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

I work in a job that requires lots of hard manual labor but there are plenty of women who work along side me, but I want a job that fits more with the person that I am it’s just the money is too good and too hard to find a job in the field I want.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Aspiring Member
    I work as a carpenter and love the winter when I can wear a bra to work and no one knows the difference under the other clothes. In the summer the sweat through my tshirt might show the other workers more than I want.

Platinum Member

Fourty Years

Fourty years in the heavy petroleum industry.
    If you are not macho you will be crushed like a bug.
    Big time stress couldn't wait to get home and wait for ORCHID time
    after family time---family first!!!!
    .................................................. ............thanks....ORCHID