Thread: life is good

tiffanycd

life is

Re: life is good

As I looked at some of the posts and my own I realized that I wanted to expand a bit.
    I didn’t just wake up one day and my wife was all good about every thing. My parents were divorced when I was 6 and being the only boy in the house.
    I guess I started out at a later age around 12 (kind of fuzzy on that), like most when I tried on my mother’s or sisters panty’s nylons, bra.
    O-boy what a thrill that was… did the usual experimenting. As I got older and moved out on my own or with girl friends i had more chances to try a few more panties or stockings. Had this girl friend once that wanted to try n dress me up wanted me shave my legs (no way!) I never did and her stuff didn’t fit and things didn’t work out and we parted ways not because of that just young and foolish and drunken ways of us twenty something’s seems them 20’s last to about 35 lol..
    Anyway I meet my wife now of 15 years. Wasn’t thinking much about dressing up with baby on the way, Remodeling home. But then I buy her some lingerie….. OMG...I need to try this on so when she’s not home WOW this is exhilarating I need to take care of a pesky problem and maybe just one more time…..
    So anyway one night were fooling around and she gets dressed up in the lingerie
    And I try on a few of the pieces.This goes over ok and great sex follows…Well wouldn’t ya know I want to do this again… wife a little reluctant this time So I do it on my own and try a few times with her I try it again a little better but asks about how far this will go? I say just the lingerie it’s a sex thrill thing, she’s ok but I can’t get enough of it so a little at a time I ask for a few more items of lingerie and more and more ...how far will this go? She asks … Just the thrill thing! No not gay! , no don’t want to live like this!
    But I need more…. ok insert 2nd child and move to new house…a few more years
    Build lingerie collection …I just love buying this stuff!!!!
    BTW Honney, I want some heels got to have heels with the new hook-up’s… right?
    Ok get heels ….then …how about a wig …forms….make-up…tops…dress…skirt…
    Panty’s 24/7 toe nails painted for weeks at a time, bra n hook-up’s out when its cold and the coats provide cover sometimes when we get in the car I will put her hand on my leg so she can feel the clips of my garter. I just give her a little smile or flash a peek.
    So now I have a good wardrobe going, she work’s in a major dept store so with the sales n discount it builds. When we go out shopping and see something she will help pick it for me. So things are good? Ya! They are, but you know if she gets mad at me she will say something like …then you can go n live your life the way you want...or being with a guy.
    But that’s not what I want I want her! I’m not gay …

she went with me for my first make over I was kind of nervous but soon felt like a kid in the candy store, however she got more depressed as I disappeared into someone else by the time we got back to the hotel room she wasn’t talking much to me. After some reassuring the next day was better.
    That was a few years ago, so I’m happy to dress once or twice a week if I want but with the kid’s now early teens and all the running around and work I’m just to tired to dress most of the time. But still think about it all the time.
    And my wife says she is ok with me going out to a meeting or for makeover, she says go and find what it’s all about and I’ll go next time. But I want her to come with me, don’t want to go alone … don’t want to hear about it when I get home so haven’t yet.
    If you haven’t told your wife or gf all I can say is to go slow I pushed it a little at a time
    And told her every thing along the way and the three of us her, him/her grew together.

So sorry abt the bad grammar n long rambling post - it’s the first time I ever saw my life on paper In front of me.

The truth will always set you free
    Tiffany Burnett
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-11-2005 at 07:05 AM. Reason: See posting rules in the adult section please.

Welcome to the Forum Tiffany, you lucky guy/girl! Many of us have a similar story and would give our eye-teeth for the support you get from your wife. I started dressing about the same age but never had the guts to mention the subject to a girl friend (only had one serious one before I met my future wife!). Like you, I bought my wife things I knew would get me excited if she wore them to bed, then found I got excited wearing them too, but the thought may have been in the back of my mind when I bought them anyway. She's a bit smaller than me, but then everything's just that bit tighter on me.....great! I have to be careful getting them on and off though!

I eventually told her about 15 years ago (after 20 years of marriage), but she was very anti, said she "didn't want to know", and that's how it's been all this time. It's only since I discovered this forum earlier this year that I've tried to get her to understand that it's not a threat to our relationship (I'm not gay, or want to became a woman) by getting a copy of Helen Boyd's book "My Husband Betty", and asking her to read it and talk to me about her thoughts. Like you, one small step at a time is the way to go, but we haven't taken the first step yet, and I don't know whether she will "walk on the wild side" with me at all yet. Time will tell.

When I joined this forum and told my story here (as above but with more detail), like you, I hadn't disclosed these very private aspects of myself to anyone except my wife before, and she has not even had all the detail yet. I felt a tremendous sense of relief, as though I had been carrying a burden around with me for most of my life, and it had just been taken off my back. Then others related their story, and I realised that I was not alone, there were many who had been through similar experiences, some with better outcomes, some with worse. But I know that my CDing comes a distant second to my love for my wife; if I had to choose, she'd come first every time, but ultimately, I hope she'll realise how much happier she'll make me if she'll accept this one aspect of me, and that her love for me will give her the encouragement to give it a go. Only time will tell.

Oh, and never worry about "rambling", grammar or spelling, none of us is perfect. It's easy to read and understand what you've written, and it's obvious you needed to get that off your (38D?) chest. The important thing is that this is the place to do it, and the many replies I know you'll get will give you a tremendous amount of encouragement and support. Great place this. innit!

All the best,
    Tony