Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Crossdress

Becoming femme every day Jennifercd_NJ's Avatar

Breasts

Hi ladies,

I have taken sometime to read the infomration from this site and I have found a lot of helpful tips to make me more like the girl I want to be.

I really want wome advice on breast enhancement (naturally) things such as creams (not hormones). Do they actually work?

I dont want much just enough to fill out a nice evening dress of halter top.

I appreciate your responses
    Hugs & Wet Kisses
    Jenn

Yahoo IM: Jennifercd_NJ

Bye for now

How to Crossdress

I read your thread on how to crossdress. Slowly but surely I am learning how it goes. Today, I wore a bra to work for the first time. I also purchased my first two wigs. The websites I browsed have helped me in my transformation as a crossdresser. Make up is my next challenge. I'll need all the help I can get. Still, it's exciting to see the transformation to a stylish lady.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

How to Crossdress

Julie,
    Thanks for all your work. Will try out some tips today.
    Michelle

Outstanding informative articals .

Nlenro-nu
    Hi Julie! I'm Nlenro-nu It's not always easy to classify oneself. Once you classify yourself you put a limit on yourself. Well I choose crossdresser!
    That reminds me of a joke? Why was the Dresser Angry? It was A Crossdresser! I see that joke as funny. A few take it a different way thinking
    it's an insult towards crossdressers. I don't see it as an insult if I did I wouldn't have mentioned the joke! This is a nice sight to talk to people that
    share the same interests. There is apparently a secret on how to get pictures on this site. No one has been willing to tell me! If I don't get to know
    the secret how to put my picture on this www.crossdresser.com then you just won't know how I look! As for my crossdresser classification some will say that's wrong they will say I'm a transgender because I was gender changed in my birth year. One of you crosser's put it nicely: A few wires crossed at birth! That is basically it and right on target Well Enjoy Life!
    Amon-laylee-Awkqwa!

your always so helpful julie......thanks again

Smile how to crossdress

Hi everyone; I am an avid shopper of The Lane Bryant Stores (not associated with the Lane Bryant Catalog) and have alot of the nice femmine clothes as I am a curvey girl and I just love being in the store and usually buy something every time I'm in the store. I just love the Bra selection as I wear the lace covered flaunt plunge bras. They come in 8 luscious colors. Sizes 12 -32. www.lanebryant.com

Check out the website
    Serina

Smile Thank you

Very nice site

Dating

Hi julie - I need to open up. Can you give me the gift of helping me breaking the ice and going out in public? Can you help me dress up as hot as I can to go out and experience the pleasure of a life time. I'm as honest about this as I can. this is very important to me and I need someone to help me do it as best as I can to feel the most incredible rush of a lifetime. i've been in the closet for a long time and to do this and want this so badly is important to me. please you will not regret it. I will make you proud and.

Hey I can dance and sing really good. I will put on a little show for you to show you how grateful I am for giving me this gift.

Shannon.

Smiles are a expression that some people have so little of. I want to smile in the comfort of a beautiful dress and red high heels.

Cesco

how to crossdress

Jullie,
    I am new to the site and one of my drawbacks has been access to information. Aye Carrumba!! The shoe size conversion along with the other conversions will be extremely helpful.
    I very much thank you.
    Cesco

jamiejones
    this has been very helpfull, i have a hard time finding lipstick online, imagine that, so i found a supplier.

I'm really knew to this site, and crossdressing is rare for me up till now, i live in a small town and i am completely happy dressing in the closet, but i do need some help, i need to know about lipsticks, as i tried once a couple of years ago and my lips were stained for a couple of days, the guys at work could totally tell, i said i had chapped lips but

is there a lip stick out there that will come off easily and not stain my lips?

any recommendation would be greatly appreciated

EyeLean

Talking

I find the best way to Crossdress, if you never have, is to get a couple of courage drinks in you, and go to the local K-Mart, or Walmart, and buy a ton of cosmetics, a nice nightie, some press on nails, and a nice wig. Then go and get a motel room, and dress away the night. As time goes on, you can add to your collection, and soon you will find yourself not needing to hide out in a motel room, but you can just stay at home, and dress up when ever the mood hits you. Which, by the way, will be more and more, the more you indulge. Have fun girls.

Hi Julie,

Thanks for all your efforts, you have gathered great information in an easy to access place!

Hugs....

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

Hello everyone. I could use some advice. I'm a big girl (size 26W) with broad shoulders. I have always wanted to try wearing those pretty spaghetti strap cocktail dresses. I have never worn an outfit that would expose my shoulders so much and I'm a little self-conscious about it. But I really want to try at least once!
    Thank you. I really appreciate any advice you can give me.
    -Audrey

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re thanks for all the interesting sites

Quote Originally Posted by Julie

Check it out!

Rather than start a new sticky, as time goes on I'm going to post CD related links that may be helpful here. Check back occasionally to see what's new *

Articles on Crossdressing:
    Rainbow Trail
    Jung's Anima Theory
    Lady Like Magazine (for getting a subscription)
    Psychology of Crossdressing
    Graphics & Fiction:
    TG Graphics and Fiction Archive
    Groups:
    Crossdressers International (New York based)
    Chicago Area Crossdressers
    Chicago Gender Society
    Chicago Girls *
    Island Girls (Chicago Based)
    Links to Support Groups #1
    Links to Support Groups #2
    Milwaukee Transgendered Group *
    National/International Organization Link
    National Transgender Advocacy Coalition *
    TG Forum
    TG Roommates Wanted *
    Tranny Power Girls *
    Transitt Fans (All TG Rock Band) *
    Tri-Ess (National)
    Washington Gender Alliance (Washington state)
    Makeup:
    ColorTration *
    TG Cosmetics *
    Personal CD Sites:
    Amanda Richards
    Brina Bryant (features a great coming out story)
    Laura's Playground
    Susan's Place
    Yvonne's Place
    General CD Sites:
    Crossdressers-Forum
    GLBTQ.com (an encyclopedia of our diverse cultures)
    I Love It Girl ("a crossdresser's paradise")
    International Foundation for Gender Education
    National Transgender Advocacy Coalition
    Renaissance Transgender Association
    TG Today (base site for How To Crossdress)
    Transgender Crossroads
    Transgender Guide (information, links & resources)
    Transgender Zone *
    TV/TS UK Community News
    UR Not Alone
    Miscellaneous:
    Terminology and Concepts
    Transgender Law & Policy Institute
    TG Now (shopping directory)
    Size Conversion
    Stores:
    Deep Stealth (voice, makeup, tips) *
    And if you can't find what you're looking for try
    Tristen's Link Pages
    these are very good web sites ind i belong to a few of them love maid phylis

cold creme works wonders

hi , i'm new in this......but this is the site i have first time read about this stuff, and all about tgirls...here is the adress: www.transformation.co.uk