Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo Nervous About Hen Night

Thanks for your comments, girls!

Sara xxx

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Sara, dear, I hope you don't mind my asking, and I'm sure some of the other girls would love to know also, but how did things go? Did you have fun?

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by dianaprince View Post
    I'd be nervous, too, but don't fret too much and ruin what will undoubtedly be an awesome night out.

They say the best camouflage for a CD is to be with real girls. The more the better I imagine. So, you're in good shape from that angle. Plus you have the security of your group; what jerk would dare hassle one member of such a formidable party?!?

Go girl! Have fun, and yes we all do want to see pictures.

You look awesome in your avatar, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just go with the flow and have a great time!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    Sara, dear, I hope you don't mind my asking, and I'm sure some of the other girls would love to know also, but how did things go? Did you have fun?

Thanks for asking Joni but the Hen Night is this Saturday, hun. Will update everyone over the weekend.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post

You look awesome in your avatar, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just go with the flow and have a great time!
    Thanks for your sweet comment, Persephone.

Sara xxxx

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Whoops! Sorry, Sara, for some reason I thought it was last weekend. I hope you have a great time, I'm sure you'll be the prettiest girl there.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    Whoops! Sorry, Sara, for some reason I thought it was last weekend. I hope you have a great time, I'm sure you'll be the prettiest girl there.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    No worries, Joni and thanks very much for the sweet comment.

Sara xxxx

Hi Sara,

May I suggest you carry a cashmina [ or pashmina ] if you think you will be " freezing ". Jush the right touch of elegance and warmth for those chilly days into nights.

Have a wonderful time . Oh You Will !!

springtime gg

Sounds to good to be true! The old saying holds though "If you don't have a good time, then its your own fault". With 25 fellow hens you can't miss.....especially as pretty as your picture is!
    Charlie

Thanks girls xxxxx

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Baced on your looks you have nothing to worry about just don't get too nervous and just be yourself. I know the feeling about going somewhere new I get nervous too and I'm a full time dresser and I just be myself.After awhile my fears go away and Im myself.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time. I hope the girls don't get too drunk and try to set you up with every guy they bump in to! I think in an event like that you have to play whatever game the girls dream up and just let loose for the night. Don't overshadow the bride...go out of your way to make sure she is having fun! I wish I could do it! That's living!

Platinum Card Member AlisonWood's Avatar
    Wow! What a neat situation!

Those girls might actually be really psyched to have you as part of their group - seriously! Have a GREAT TIME!