Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess I am out now...

You are pretty that's for sure. Nothing to be ashamed of. And jump right in and post. That is what this forum is all about. I think it will help you a lot. It sure has me. I can't thank this forum enough for all of the help that I have received and the friends that I have made here.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

You have nothing to hide, you're are beautiful.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    I finally got a message! Subject line said "wow", and then a "why are you in drag?"
    I would never guess that you are a cross dresser.. seriously.. anyway I was wondering if when you are made up the way you look in your avitar if you see your male self?? I can't help myself when I dress as best as I can and try to look fem I just don't see the false me, just the male me.. I ask you this because you look so fem.. so do you see your male self or do you see the female that you really look like??
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I would never guess that you are a cross dresser.. seriously.. anyway I was wondering if when you are made up the way you look in your avitar if you see your male self?? I can't help myself when I dress as best as I can and try to look fem I just don't see the false me, just the male me.. I ask you this because you look so fem.. so do you see your male self or do you see the female that you really look like??
    Hmm... that a good question. I suppose it depends on the picture really. From certain angles it still looks like my male self and other angles look more feminine.

Perhaps for my friends who will see me it may not be possible to see anything but me in drag?

I did get a cool response today from a woman I met playing the sorority life app. I put my fem pic up as my default pic for a while and played the game, she saw it and said wowza! But she seemed to think I was a GG so I sent her a private message to set things straight, I gotta be honest. She was completely cool with it! She called me her coolest friend ever!
    Last edited by Carrie R; 05-16-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: missing word

Woohoo! Another positive response from a GG friend today!

Also, my 13 year old nephew saw my photos, he said they were creepy and shuddered a bit. He treated me normally after that though, so everything was cool. He asked where I bought my stuff, I just said the internet for a short answer. Most things were, but I'm starting to get the hang of shopping in person in drab. He did ask his magic eight ball if I would ever have a girlfriend, and it gave him a positive response, and then he asked if she would be hot, then another positive response. Don't think he really relies on it though.
    He did seem to think it was more of a one time thing, I didn't want to say it's something built in to my brain and I do this often. But things seem fine.

Come on magic 8 ball!!!!! (She needs to be a cat lover, right.)
    29 yo GG, homeschooling mama to 6 awesome kids! "Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth." --Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by Pooht View Post
    (She needs to be a cat lover, right.)
    It would be nice!

CheekyGirl
    Dont worry Carrie, you look great. I sometimes wish I had the courage to show people my pics, but I'd be too afraid of what my friends would say. It's great to see people who have the courage to be themselves.

I found another GG admirer today! Now only if some of my closer friends would slow down with their busy lives so they can log in!
    I'm feeling a bit more confident now, I added a few more photos. Now I have five on there. Don't worry, nothing you gals haven't seen already!

My Space, Naw do it the old fashion way...

Come out like I did with post cards like this:

Just kidding

Welcome to being "out"!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Ha, I'm not that creative.

Congrats! You have nothing of which to be ashamed and are very beautiful! I've gradually been coming out like that...not MySpace though...on Facebook. Good luck to you! I hope it all goes swimmingly!

And that postcard that Tracy posted is hilarious!

hey you know with a pic like that they should be loving it! i think you have a great smile in that pic too:>

Thanks! A lot of work went into those photos, so really, they should be seen!

Woohoo! Another female friend saw my photos today, while I couldn't get her to really comment on them, we chatted on Yahoo for a while, and she also viewed my webcam. So she is okay with it. She did say my complexion is so clear! Well I guess it is, if I cover it...

Well my brother, the one who isn't a CD (that I know of ) knows about me. He has for a while but he didn't bring it up. He has treated me normally as well! I had to make sure he knew, I wouldn't know how else to explain my new ear piercings! He didn't want to see my photos, my nephew told him about them.
    At least now I don't need to worry about over any leftover trace of makeup or nail polish so much now! I go over to his house most Sundays, to watch sports or movies, nothing has changed.

Carrie, you're cute, well, beyond cute. If I ever make it back to Seattle we could go out for a beer together. Oh, well, perhaps a glass of wine, instead.

Jenny

what is your

myspace id we would love to see

Not much of a wine drinker, but I suppose I could try it. Mostly drink beer if I am drinking.

I don't think I'm quite ready yet to give out my regular myspace ID. I suppose it couldn't hurt now, maybe soon...

you always have the option of getting a free hotmail account and then using that as your sign in info on myspace and get a second Fem account, we have found it easier to still be involved both male and femal on that site.

Good for you Carrie! I think that's great. And, why wouldn't you with a face like that? I have one pic en femme on my regular my space. Erica has her own my space. Now, if I could only find you so I could friend request you... -Erica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]

I was asked by a work friend if i would be her facebook friend. I thought for a long time before I decided to go for it. Now I have about 30 of my work colleagues as facebook friends - and it has been really cool. everyone has been really positive and supportive and if anything, they are more friendly towards me. Then 2 weeks ago my very bestest friend asked the same thing. I worried about this because I value her friendship a lot and would hate to lose her - but she has been ok to. If you're out on facebook or myspace then you are out to everybody and you had better be prepared for it.

mitch