Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love women

I love women

I was driving down the street the other day and saw a beautiful women walking with heels and short skirt. I realized how good it made me feel to see her, and was wondering do I CD because I love and admire women so much that it makes me feel closer to them in some way? Does this sound crazy or does anyone feel this way.

If your crazy then so am I!! After all.. Imitation is the purest for of flattery.... Though they don't see it that way.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I see television totally differently now

I think that is similar to how I see television now, especially some of the beautiful commentators they have on the NBC nightly news.

How perfect their make-up is and how stunning many of the outfits are.

Dianne

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

When I see a beautiful woman,

I always WANT to get "closer" to her!

However, since I'm usually old enough to be their grand dad, that's NOT likely to happen!

So, NEXT BEST OPTION; when I dress, I'll try to dress like her, and IMAGINE I'm HER!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I understand completely,
    I think its partially admiration of their look. The other part is respect for the power an appearance such as theirs has over us as men. Lets face it, most men (myself included) would bend over backwards if a gorgeous woman in flattering clothing asked us to do anything for her.

Influence is power, the fundamental nature of this power is to convince the other fellow that what you want him to do is what he needs to do. I believe women, gifted with a higher degree of emotional intelligence, understand this power from a young age. Some would call it manipulation, but that sounds negative when in reality it's a pretty good strategy. That's how fashion and civilization advanced hand in hand for thousands of years over the course of human history. It's hard to say whether one would have made it without the other.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Well, it used to be that if I saw an attractive woman I wanted to be with her, now I just want to be her. I absolutely adore women...in general, that is...not every single woman, though. Does that make sense?

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Of course you love women. How could you not? Of course women are all lovable from a distance but when you get up close and personal you find that they are after all only human.

Vieja

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Screech View Post
    I was driving down the street the other day and saw a beautiful women walking with heels and short skirt. I realized how good it made me feel to see her, and was wondering do I CD because I love and admire women so much that it makes me feel closer to them in some way? Does this sound crazy or does anyone feel this way.
    I admire women who dress up.. they're few and far between.. I see them dressed up and as well I feel the same as you.. but I see them dressed this way and think I know how good that feels...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Gold Member
    Nothing crazy about that. I feel the same way!!

They are ok as friends and shopping buddies.

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Screech View Post
    I love beauty. " Everything is beautiful in its own way"(from some song?).
    I used to think that my apreciation for beautiful women had a lot to do with the fact that I work with flowers everyday. I still think that there ia a connection. But maybe it also connects with my desire to CD. Or maybe I enjoy flowers because I have a femm side and I just enjoy beauty.

But, I think I'm happy either way
    Marsha K

Aspiring Member
    I don't know what the heck it is - I just want to have it.

Humans are backwards ( except CD )

Look at nature.
    Especially birds.
    It is the male that has to be colorful & attractive.

Humans are backwards, except us.

Dianne

Your nor cray, I find myself looking.

I will stop watching pretty, well-dressed women the day after I die!

I love women. I desire to dress like them. I do not wish to be like them. But that is ok. Because I am me.....

Women are beautiful. So are a lot of Cders.

Hugs

Jill

I was in a store trying on girls clothes one time, and no one else was in the store besides the two sales associates. They let me try on anything that I wanted, including skirts, dresses, jeans, tops, heels etc.. Some of the things I liked and some things I didn't. They said I have to accessorize and dress things up. They also let me attempt to walk around with heels on. I said to them, it's hard to be a girl! They said yes it is! I now appreciate when girls dress up and wear heels. They go on telling me that they just don't wake up this way, and finding clothes for themselves also isn't easy. So hats off to girls!

I think the same could be said for me and the rest of us.
    Cary

feels better in a dress
    sometimes I am wondering if this is what drives me too.... I adore women and there looks BUT I started when I was 5 years old so no I don't think this is what drives me... I think we are born like this (and I love it)

I have always loved and adored women, I have always loved femininity, and I love to emulate the beauty of a woman. I think a lot of us feel this way, so you are not crazy.
    I femininity, Vivian

Well, that's one reason why "Miss Universe" is really a big contest; on the other hand "Mr. Universe" is not important. Beautifull is placed in women and who doesn't want to be pretty? I know i do, but i'm just a small reflection of them.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Smile

I think that the way that I feel is similar to the way Louis Armstrong replied when he was asked to say what jazz is -- "If you have to ask, you just wouldn't understand.'

When I see some girls, I get this tightness in my chest that is a longing to feel the way that they do, to feel that softness, that perfection, that warmth, that freedom.

That said, I thank God for my wife, who is willing to let me feel all of those things via my crossdressing. She encourages me to be myself. And I in turn want to appear my best for her -- as I jokingly call it -- all girly-licious!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I think it works that way for a lot of us... or close there to anyway.

I love beautiful women so much, perhaps just a little bit too much. It was never enough to just admire them, be close to them, or even make love to them. I had to OWN that that beautiful feminine look and make it my own. And so I did... or as best I could given what I've got to work with.

I love women, too. I really, REALLY love women.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

I love beautiful women!

Yes, I do love beautiful women! Especially their clothes, and especially my darling GGF!! As I used to tell my late wife, "When I quit looking at pretty girls just close the lid! I am dead!!" But generally I am looking more at their clothes than the actual person. After all, I am a CD who dresses merely for the pleasure of wearing feminine garments. But underneath the skirt, panties and bra I am still a man, who can admire a pretty girl!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by El.Vieja View Post
    ...women are all lovable from a distance but when you get up close and personal you find that they are after all only human.
    Vieja
    Wow, Vieja, that's pretty deep

That statement stirs up how I really feel about women. I do love them, I wish to be one (whether I'm imitating as flattery I'm not sure, but it sure sounds plausible), but the vision I have in my head - is it actually representative of the true female form?

I don't know if I could ever know the answer to that question.

-Gillian