Thread: Luna Bars

Platinum Card Member AlisonWood's Avatar

Luna Bars

When I'm feeling extra girly, I want everything in my life to be girly. That means I try to use as much stuff meant for women as possible.

When it comes to eating, I'll eat a Luna bar (nutrition for women!) - not only does is make me feel extra feminine to know that I'm eating something meant for women...but it also helps keep my figure trim. And they are actually pretty yummy!

Anybody else eat Luna bars? oxox Alison

P.S. Sorry moderator - I meant to post this in the main forum!
    Last edited by AlisonWood; 05-14-2009 at 09:41 AM.

I don't eat Luna bars but I take Midol when I have a headache --- just kidding ! No, but seriously I eat Special K bars which are mainly aimed at the female consumer

Curves™ bars here.

The Luna® bars, which have been recently reformulated to be lower in calories and higher in fiber, still seem to have 170 or more calories per bar, around 3.5 grams of fat, and around 3 grams of fiber.

Curves™ bars have 90 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, and 5 grams of fiber.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    The marketing world certainly has a lot to answer for, in my view.

Sarah...

Platinum Card Member AlisonWood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Curves™ bars here.

The Luna® bars, which have been recently reformulated to be lower in calories and higher in fiber, still seem to have 170 or more calories per bar, around 3.5 grams of fat, and around 3 grams of fiber.

Curves™ bars have 90 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, and 5 grams of fiber.
    I didn't know about Curves bars - I'll have to try those!

Banned Read only
    Cross-eating. Now I think I've just about heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Cross-eating. Now I think I've just about heard it all.
    It works both ways

Keep away from these then!!!
    Attachment 88739
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Z Bars

I used to eat Z bars "for kids". They raised the price from 49 cents to 79 cents at Trader Joes, so I am on a rebellion for now, and will not eat them until the price drops. I like the chocolate chip.
    They are suitable for girly "kids" of either sex or age. Hee Hee. I used to devour Ferrero Rocher (row chay) and Peruginas candies, but I cut back on such things in summer. I will eat Luna bars, yes. Luna = moon. Moon Goddess Diana. It fits.

Luna bars are tasty. I get them anytime they're on sale. Chai, Lemon Zest, S'mores, and Dulce de Leche are my favorites.

Yes, I kinda like that they're made for women. Weird. I get "guy" Clif and Power bars too.
    -Sedona

This may sound weird but I eat tofu when I'm feeling fem.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.