Thread: I just didn't mind

Aspiring Member

I just didn't mind

I did something today that surprised me and pleased me immensely. I had to do some food shopping this morning & decided to do more than just underdress for the occasion. I tucked myself in, slipped on panties and pantyhose and put on a tight pair of dockers which really narrowed my waist line and accentuated my hips somewhat. I put on a bra and a black peasant blouse with an irregular neckline. I covered up the whole effect with a lightweight spring jacket & baseball cap. What I did differently this time was to put on some makeup. I did my eyebrows, applied a light brown eye shadow, some blush and Loreal rouge pulp for my lips. It was kind of obvious but I simply didn't mind. I took my time & spent about an hour shopping and didn't draw anything more than a slight side glance on one or two occasions. The girl behind the deli counter, who waited on me for 10 minutes or so, just smiled and seemed to enjoy herself, as did I. An enjoyable way to lighten up a dreary chore.
    Last edited by Patricia1; 05-14-2009 at 01:06 PM.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Errands can be fun, you just need the right attitude (and accessories, of course!).

Kathi

Hey, that's really great, sounds like you had quite the outing. I do have to disagree about groceries being a boring chore, because I really have fun when I go, haha but that's just me I guess .

Did you happen to snap a picture of how you looked when you went out? Anyway, I really get a kick out of reading posts like this and I hope to share one of my own someday

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessigator View Post
    Hey, that's really great, sounds like you had quite the outing. I do have to disagree about groceries being a boring chore, because I really have fun when I go, haha but that's just me I guess .

Did you happen to snap a picture of how you looked when you went out? Anyway, I really get a kick out of reading posts like this and I hope to share one of my own someday
    Sorry Jess - I was so absorbed in the chore part of this that I totally forgot. I'm now fully transformed into Patti so I'll have to remember to do it the next time. Thanks.

That does sound like a good way to do the shopping.

Half the fun of doing chores away from the home is taking time to do your make up, dress and interacting with the public. Most ladies don't need an excuse to do their make up, at least I don't he, he. You had a good time and that is also a big part of it, the best part. Enjoy yourself and think of where you are going to venture out to next.

Katie, your right. The accessories can make an outfit into a killer look, produce an ok style or did she sleep in those clothes. But in our case, it's what's a guy dressed up as a women for.

Hugs,
    Alice

Patricia.
    There are days when a girl has to shop and pick up the things we all need. Sounds like fun and hope you continue. Keli

hi Patti you forgot to mention the couple of car wrecks you caused!! being as sexy as Patti can be im sure a couple of guy's wercked their cars keep on shopping hon its fun wish i could have the nerve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Sounds like your having way too much fun Patti

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you have very many of my posts, you know that I go everywhere dressed. But with a major difference, no wig and very little or no makeup!

You stated that, "I just didn't mind!" Well, I just don't care. I am a CD and I know it! Why hide it? I have no desire to be a woman, I just like to wear their clothes!!! So I do, every chance I get. Being a widower, that is often! Of course, since my late wife was very supportive, Stephanie was around a lot then.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Smile

Good story well done. nice photo.