Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook as your femme personna

Facebook as your femme personna

I was just wondering how many of us girls have a facebook account in our femme names? For now I do not and to be honest I'm not sure I would. However, I'm interested to hear other views and opinions.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    i dont have an en femme facebook i do however have an en femme myspace

Ya I have two one in Mike's name and one as Christina Horton. That one is fully Christina and I have under my fem pic the outing words of (I am a crossdresser ) so anyone who goes there knows. It's fine if you don't want people to be friends then don't make them friends. I am also friends with my drab self. I don't go to his site much I say on Christina's the 98% of the time. So no prob with it.
    Although I am out to everybody I know but if your not well you might want to be more careful about what you put in the site that might out you. good luck if you ever get one. Latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Mostly Harmless...
    Nope, they reject my name there. Too big of hassle to get them accept it otherwise.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Hi, I'm not into Facebook but have a femme account in emails,yahoo/ymail and MSN. I even have a femme ebay account.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Facebook

I have an account with MySpace but it's not a CD one. Just have one website about me and that's it, haven't used Facebook.

While I don"t have a facebook acct, I do have a femm yahoo Id, which I used to set up my profile/acct here. I also have a myspace and multiply acct. with my femm id. I was thinking of setting up a myspace acct with my male id sometime. I have a yahoo id male acct which I almost never visit!!!!! I think its a good idea to have a fem account if you cd.

Yep! I'm on Face Book as Sara Phillips.

Sara xxxx

Banned Read only
    Facebook? What a waste of time and privacy... That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru

Quote Originally Posted by Tal'Aura View Post
    That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru
    You mean the "Tal Shiar". :-) I couldn't resist.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I'm going to start a facebook for Cindy soon. I have a myspace one for my femme and a separate one for my male and I have a facebook for my male self as well.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I'm on both facebook and myspace.... the only advice I have.. be careful.. sometimes your network of friends can overlap and you could out yourself. This happened to me twice, fortunately both times was met with acceptance.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tal'Aura View Post
    Facebook? What a waste of time and privacy... That site is only intended for data mining and surveillance. Big Brother is watching you...

Jolan Tru
    somebody has security issues :P

I am on facebook as Beth Wilde. Got one for the everyday me as well.

I have a second separate account on myspace dedicated to my crossdressing insanity and have friends join me in the route to hell that I am riding the tiger around bishop mountain... yeah this is fun...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar

Wink

I just started my facebook my firends all told me I had too. It's as Ashlie since I will changing my name legally at somepoint anyways right. my Jeff Myspace page is still out there most of you have found it searching for other girls in my friends list. All I have to say is even after 2 years out now even though the giant words on my page that say I am a guy I am married I wont except a male as a friend unless I personally know you it is amazing how many dumb asses just search for females online and srtart chatting without reading a thing lol.
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I've got a facebook account as my femme self.

I'd include a link to it, but don't have it handy and don't feel like logging into it right now. A simple search on my name there should call it up. You'll know my face.

Honestly, I don't use it much... can't even remember when I last logged in. Of all the "friends" I have there, probably only a few are people I'm actually interested in communicating with. I kind of accept all friend requests so long as they don't creep me out too much. I get hit on by mid-eastern men there a lot... which is not why I signed up in the first place. Oh well. I just take it as a compliment and ignore them.

I've never been good at the social networking thing. I'm considering dumping my facebook account as I really get nothing out of it. It's like a bother every time I have to log in, so just not my thing, I guess.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sherry's OLD school!

She's on Myspace. ( robertsherry). She's been nagged me to join Facebook.
    But, who has time to move her 1000's of pics from Myspace to Facebook?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Like the rest of my life I'm gradually pushing the degree of outness on those social network pages im active on in my birth-name.

They are good for causes too, for spreading acceptance or letting people know about things going on.

Though I'm not very active on social network sites they can be very useful.

I have definitely considered this. You girls that have done this, how well do you like it?

I've stayed away because I didn't like the thought of getting a lot of one-line "hey baby" messages or Facebook Superpokes from horny, anonymous guys.

Am I mistaken?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_crossdresser View Post
    somebody has security issues :P
    Jolan Tru,

There is no need for insinuations and mocking. If you are trying to tell something, then use direct approach.
    Last edited by Tal'Aura; 05-16-2009 at 05:09 AM.

[SIZE=4]I culdn't keep track of all the accounts I had so I dumped them all and developed my own web site about 15 years ago. Now I don't have any external accounts other than photos on Flicker.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

My Space not Facebook.
    Dana Fleming

Former Member
    I'm on myspace but not facebook.

Aspiring Member

add as friend

LOL, i read thread somewhere on here some on has both male and female accounts and added the femme one to the male as a friend. Thats a cool way to out yourself if you wanted.