Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook as your femme personna

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I legally changed my name and I always look like this in public, so it would be foolish for me to put any other picture up as my profile image on my facebook account.

Facebook

I have a facebook page Lori Robins, and for my drab side as well, hope to see you there
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I have a femme myspace, but not facebook
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

me? yes

i have a facebook, but dont use it much, i like my space better, look me up there (erica12bexcited)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Femme facebook and T-Girl on MySpace...

I had a Facebook account as Dita with some 1,531 friends at last count, until I was booted off the site a few days ago, for no apparent reason. Although I have appealed, on second thought, I am not interested in getting my account back... They seem to be pretty tyrannical there...

However, I started my Facebook account as female only, as I wanted to test the waters and see how many GG's specifically, would accept me as a sister... In the course of time I accepted more and more transgendered people as friends and that has had an effect on the creditworthiness of my claim to be a true female... and, over time, it has eroded my friend base somewhat.

On Facebook I also started a "page" called "Pretty T-Girls", that had some 700 + fans in no time flat, just in a couple of days. Now I suspect that that was the reason for booting me out... Facebook is only in name a social network site, because if you seriously start to social network, you get booted... Just Google: "Facebook account disabled" and you'll know what I mean... Sorry for getting off topic, but I just couldn't help myself...

As a reaction to losing my Facebook account, I opened a new account at MySpace as Dita, the T-Girl, as they seem to be more tolerant about social networking on MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/dita_b

If you want to become friends, by all means, just mention the CD site here..., make sure you have a clear facial picture on your profile and I'll gladly accept you as my new friend(s), whether it is male or female that you prefer to represent yourself in...

And no, I don't have any accounts in my male name left, except for one email address for business purposes.

Dita.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

i have a My Space .myspace.com/sigrid_warrior_princess but not a facebook
    Sgrid Cutie.