Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gynecomastia & CD'ing

If you look at my album 'Glamourama Golightly' all the photos contained within are pre-hormones. As you can see I was quite a busty young thing before I started popping pills.

Always felt like a girl, and my teenage development kind of confirmed my belief I had the wrong bits...

God, being a teenager with gynecomastia and transsexual tendencies was a living nightmare... No wonder I started to self-harm.

Lisa x
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 05-24-2009 at 07:50 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I don't have gynamecomastia. I had only recently (less than a year ago learned about it). I do have what I would refer to as A cup breats. Always have had them as I grew up. They were partly due to my chest build was sunken in. I was teased a lot about it whenever I had my shirt off. Noow that I know a bit about it I wish I had gynecomastia so I could wear a bra and have a legitimate excuse to wear one. Not that we need an excuse, but it would make me feel less guilty if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Stephens View Post
    I've got gynecomastia, I've got gynecomastia, I've got gynecomastia,

According to the WebMD article that I read, CDers are the only ones who want gynecomastia. I don't have it, but want it. Can it be be induced with common household products?

Gynaecomastia isn't uncommon in people with intersex conditions - which are often linked to gender dysphoria?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

In answer to the question about taking pills to increase breast size or something around the house, taking hormones or herbs should only be done after consulting a doctor.

BUT, there is always the natural estrogen found in food.

Here is a partial list:
    Animal flesh
    Apples
    Bakers yeast
    Beets
    Carrots
    Cherries
    Dairy Foods
    Eggs
    Eggplant
    Fennel
    Garlic
    Licorice
    Oats
    Olive Oil & Olives
    Peas
    Peppers
    Plums
    Potatoes
    Pumpkin
    Red Beans
    Rhubard
    Rice
    Soybeans
    Tomatoes
    Wheat
    Yams

Estrogen Inhibiting Foods:
    Berries
    Broccoli
    Buckwheat
    Cabbage
    Citrus Fruits
    Corn
    Figs
    Fruits (except those listed above)
    Grapes
    Green Beans
    Melons
    Onions
    Tapioca
    White rice
    White flour

I guess you could always say your eating your way to bigger boobs

Hope the list helps answer some of the questions, and yes they do work, it is slow but they work.

Renyta
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by panhead67 View Post
    I don't know if I grew breasts because of my desire to be female, or if it came from my mother.
    Sorry to hear about your problems when you were young and so glad you could not reach that trigger guard.

But regarding the highlighted question above, the answer would be no hon. Gynecomastia is a medical condition and can not be induced by wishing you were a woman or had breasts.

The term comes from the Greek words gyne meaning "woman" and mastos meaning "breast." In practical terms, this means abnormally large breasts on men.

The condition is relatively common in adolescent boys, and 90% of the time symptoms disappear in a matter of months, or, as adolescence wanes, a few years later. But the remaining 10% are burdened with a social handicap that causes a deep and complex shame, and puts one's relationship with one's body at risk.

There are several potential causes:

* puberty
    * steroid abuse
    * obesity
    * marijuana use (this is in question)
    * tumors
    * genetic disorders
    * chronic liver disease
    * side effects of many medications
    * castration
    * Klinefelter Syndrome
    * Gilbert's Syndrome
    * aging

GYNECOMASTIA ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSGENDER OR TRANS-SEXUAL VARIATIONS

Biological conditions that alter sex characteristics, including gynecomastia, might produce varying degrees of cross gender behavior, with contributions from concurrent socialization. There are some instances where gynecomastia and other intersex variations have been associated with transgender behaviors. Genetic disorders of metabolism causing gynecomastia and other intersex traits have been found both in particular genetically isolated populations , with varying degrees of associated transgenderism. Reports of a variety of intersex stigmata have been reported in studies of transgenders , and gynecomastia is also reported in clinical or biographical reports of transgendered individuals.

Relatively isolated, pure, or inbred populations generally have a greater tendency to manifest genetic disorders of metabolism, and might offer settings where detection of biological contributors to transgenderism is more likely. There are several lines of evidence suggesting associations between genetic disorders of metabolism, intersex (some with gynecomastia), and transgenderism.

Now they would be nice to have.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 05-26-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: pic violates rules, removed

I've had gynecomastia since I was a about twelve or thirteen. I was overweight as a child. I lost a lot of weight in college and as my % body fat dropped my breasts became less noticeable. In the past three years I've picked a lot of weight and the breasts came back larger than ever. Having gynecomastia wasn't a trigger for me to dress, I was dressing back in elementary school and the breast development didn't occur until middle school.

In answer to the question about taking pills to increase breast size or something around the house, taking hormones or herbs should only be done after consulting a doctor.

BUT, there is always the natural estrogen found in food.

I guess you could always say your eating your way to bigger boobs

Hope the list helps answer some of the questions, and yes they do work, it is slow but they work.

Renyta
    You post was very interesting. I will focus on estroger producers. I see you listed some estrogen inhibitors, are there testosterone inhibitors too that could be be eaten in combination with estrogen producers to enlarge boobs?

Sfwarbonnet,

I have never come across testosterone blockers, but to be honest I was never looking for them either. At my age I think they are being blocked naturally I also had prostate cancer and had the prostate removed 8 years ago, that will also lower testosterone levels. I might just try to Google that and see what I come up with.

Renyta
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Sfwarbonnet,

I have never come across testosterone blockers, but to be honest I was never looking for them either. At my age I think they are being blocked naturally I also had prostate cancer and had the prostate removed 8 years ago, that will also lower testosterone levels. I might just try to Google that and see what I come up with.

Renyta
    I too have age on my side, but I want to induce breast growth without taking hormones.