Thread: Mother's Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Mother's Day

My wife and I were talking and I jokenly said it would be a good day to come out to our children, ages 22 & 19. She said I was wanting to get a Mothers Day present for myself.
    Now my question is two fold, 1) How many have children who know about your CDing? 2) If so do you get a present on Mothers Day?
    GG's I would also like to know, " Would you be offended if your CD husband got a present for MOthers Day?
    Everybody, do think this would be crossing the line?

No, my children do not know. No I did not get a present. I believe my wife would be a litttle upset if I was to get a present. And yes I personnaly think this would be crossing the line.

ps: I am not real good with computers, I just now figured out how to post on here. That is why this wasn't up earlier.
    Last edited by TJ Tresa; 05-16-2009 at 10:34 PM.