Thread: First crossdresser dressup party in the 19th

First crossdresser dressup party in the 19th

I'm soooooooooooooo not ready but I'm gonna do it anyway because you're never really ready in life, are you?

I don't really have anything to wear. Can't tell my parents. I'm still hairy but I'm shaving it all today and tomorrow (so much hair I need 2 days lol :P )

Of course, it's gonna be a problem explaining where did all the hair I have went missing all of a sudden. Hehe.

But I do have a wig hidden (as you can see from my avatar pic) and I'm gonna get my first makeup kit tomorrow (ordered it online - I don't even know if it's gonna fit but better than nothing!). So, I'm just very excited about it all. I'm gonna wear jeans and black boots. It's the most androgynous thing I got, anyway. I don't know what shirt I'll wear, we'll see :P I'll post a pic of me and pics of the party. Hopefully someone will bring a camera!

I'm gonna have to get out of the house dressed like a guy though. But, I'll bring my makeup/wig kit with me so I can do it in the club. I also got a date for it, lucky me, a girl I met online. So long as she doesn't turn out to be a 50 years old truck driver (LOL) I should be good to go.

I really don't know what I'm getting into but I just want to see others like me and try to have fun

-Orlee

Wow, Orlee that sounds like a really good time, have lots of fun, but be careful as well. You said that you met someone online, which could be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlee View Post
    I'm soooooooooooooo not ready but I'm gonna do it anyway because you're never really ready in life, are you?

I don't really have anything to wear. Can't tell my parents. I'm still hairy but I'm shaving it all today and tomorrow (so much hair I need 2 days lol :P )

Of course, it's gonna be a problem explaining where did all the hair I have went missing all of a sudden. Hehe.

But I do have a wig hidden (as you can see from my avatar pic) and I'm gonna get my first makeup kit tomorrow (ordered it online - I don't even know if it's gonna fit but better than nothing!). So, I'm just very excited about it all. I'm gonna wear jeans and black boots. It's the most androgynous thing I got, anyway. I don't know what shirt I'll wear, we'll see :P I'll post a pic of me and pics of the party. Hopefully someone will bring a camera!

I'm gonna have to get out of the house dressed like a guy though. But, I'll bring my makeup/wig kit with me so I can do it in the club. I also got a date for it, lucky me, a girl I met online. So long as she doesn't turn out to be a 50 years old truck driver (LOL) I should be good to go.

I really don't know what I'm getting into but I just want to see others like me and try to have fun

-Orlee
    I think there are plenty of truck drivers on this website

LOL, I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just heard it somewhere and thought it was funny. But she's supposed to be a young girl that's the thing, and I talk to her a couple of times so I trust her.

But I got nothing against older people (I'm gonna become one some day after all :P ) and/or truck drivers, god knows we need 'em!

-Orlee

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Orlee-

Good for you, girl and good luck. That first step is always the hardest one. Let us know how it goes, okay.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"