Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slips

Quote Originally Posted by carson
    Obviously you haven't seen really sexy slips. Too bad. Get that "granny" image out of your head on this item of lingerie. But then, in your case Tamara, the more coverage, the better! :whistle:
    Oh that's low.... bh *flix lurvely long hair*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Oh! How I love to wear a slip as well. I like full slips and 1/2 slips and I really like them if they have some color and some lace.

Great pictures girls!

Victoria

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

I love emm... sooo pretty!

Gotta sleep in one every night and when you just shaved wow it feels great!

In Praise of the Slip ! ! !

This is just wonderful... to see so many ladies with such great taste and an exquisite fashion sense!!! The slip... the one article of feminine fashion that has no equal. There is no mistaking it for anything like what a man would wear. It is for women only! It has a functional purpose that is unique to women's fashion. Yet, it is sensuous and luxurious. It is the one article of lingerie that is meant to be exposed... although, just partially... a peek at the neckline or under a sheer blouse or dress!

The slip... such an amazing garment ! ! !
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Lingerie for grannys
    Indeed, lingerie for grannys. Some of us are grannys (or even great-grannys), and we enjoy the sensuousness of lingerie as much as the younger girls....
    JayeEdgar

This above all, to thine ownself be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 3 [Polonius's Advice to Laertes]

The feeling of slips is absolutely wonderful with a garter belt and stockings. I can also remember wearing my first which was my Mom's when I was a teenager. My Mom was initially shocked when she found out, but accepted it and would let me wear any of her sexy underwear around the house when my Dad was not home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochelle 5
    The feeling of slips is absolutely wonderful with a garter belt and stockings.
    first thing i bought after a year of drab.

OOXX

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    This is just wonderful... to see so many ladies with such great taste and an exquisite fashion sense!!! The slip... the one article of feminine fashion that has no equal. There is no mistaking it for anything like what a man would wear. It is for women only! It has a functional purpose that is unique to women's fashion. Yet, it is sensuous and luxurious. It is the one article of lingerie that is meant to be exposed... although, just partially... a peek at the neckline or under a sheer blouse or dress!

The slip... such an amazing garment ! ! !
    yep, yep, and yep again !
    Love Angela XX

My favorite slip is the Shadowline brand that are available at this web site but might be cheaper elsewhere:

http://www.frish.com/index.php3?SCRE...department=753

I just bought this slip from Victorias Secret but in the light blue color. This aint no granny lingerie!

Charlotte

As everybody else has been saying. Going shopping for a slip. Think i might enjoy one

Quote Originally Posted by SissyPanties
    My favorite slip is the Shadowline brand that are available at this web site but might be cheaper elsewhere:

http://www.frish.com/index.php3?SCRE...department=753

They are having a 40% off sale at ShadowLine's online store... just bought two more full slips, a gown and robe set, a pair of pant liners, some undies... oh, and another night gown that was in the sale section and a short robe! (I'm bad!!!) But all that for less then US$100. www.shadowline-lingerie.com Check out the "Sale" page... it's like 65% off if you can find your size. Better hurry... sale ends August 31 ! ! ! If you miss this one... they always have some type of discount thing going on!

And... how in the hell did this thread get in the "Adult" section!!! Geezzusssss...

Tamara... did you have something to do with this???

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    They are having a 40% off sale at ShadowLine's online store... just bought two more full slips, a gown and robe set, a pair of pant liners, some undies... oh, and another night gown that was in the sale section and a short robe! (I'm bad!!!) But all that for less then US$100. www.shadowline-lingerie.com Check out the "Sale" page... it's like 65% off if you can find your size. Better hurry... sale ends August 31 ! ! ! If you miss this one... they always have some type of discount thing going on!

And... how in the hell did this thread get in the "Adult" section!!! Geezzusssss...

Tamara... did you have something to do with this???
    Thanks for the website Jen. I went straight to it and ordered a slip and a pair of what they call "flare leg" panties. Look a lot like boxers, but ohh I bet they feel ever so much better!

PS Yeh, it probably was Tamara. You know what a prude she can be.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Tristen Cox
    Jen, Carson? Wanna guess again on that?

I'll have a TnT sandwich please, hold the sauce

Talking

[size=3]T n T = Cotton Thongs[/size]
    [size=1][/size]
    [size=1]eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!![/size]
    ~ ~ ~ ~

was out at the mall the other day with my (non-approving) wife.

we went our separate ways and agreed to meet back at the car park.

I bought a lovely slip in M&S, but I knew if I returned with a bag there would be questions from the ever-inquisitive lady.

I slipped into the gents and donned my new slip under my clothes. It was a hot day and I was wearing just jeans and a cotton shirt.
    the straps are bootlace thin and didn't show.

Wow!! the cool feeling of that nylon satin slip around my shaved body as I walked round the mall. my secret. ..........one of the joys of under-dressing.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Smile "Slips for slipperiness' sake"

Couldn't help but mention that slips have an overall smoothing effect which aids in clothings ability to remain sleek and resistant to wrinkling. My 2 cents worth. Dress for success, Love, RebeccaLynne.

Hi All: Charlotte, if that is U in the picture U R so hot I can't believe it! As far as slips go, they R the second most feminine garment, second only to brassieres. They R very functional as well.

I bought myself a Farr West slip for my birthday. Heavy satin and black (matches everything black) and very high quality. Here is what I have learned. If I buy short slips I can wear them under pants and they R very comfortable and they feel great slipping inside of my pant legs. A slip will mute the outline of my bra so much U can't really tell I am wearing it except for the shape it gives me. I don't use forms, but I have very round breasts when I am in a bra.

Slips R very functional, comfortable and sensuous not to mention feminine. They come in many styles and fabrics. They can be cotton slik taffeta or satin, with lace or with pleats tight or full. Some of my favs R vintage Barbizon fitted slips with a side zipper and R made of taffeta that swish when U move in them, but be prepared to pony up some cash for those. The other quality brands R Farr West, Lagerfelds and some others equally famous. The hardest thing is to find one that fits. They have to be fairly close to your band size but not so tight they don't move a little. A great scource of info is ebay, U can see as many styles as possible in a short time, and find many bargains too.

Quote Originally Posted by tammie
    Hi All: Charlotte, if that is U in the picture U R so hot I can't believe it! As far as slips go, they R the second most feminine garment, second only to brassieres. They R very functional as well.
    lol, no that's not me. I wish it was though!
    Charlotte