Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would YOU ? ? ?

Would YOU ? ? ?

As most of you know, I am able to (and do) dress while I am at work. Everyone involved with this job, knows that I crossdress here and each has seen me at least once. I, in the last two days, have been asked by two of the girls (GG's) that also work here, to go out with them. Each of them had asked me individually. This morning while talking to the second one about going out, I said that one of the others had already asked me too. So, she makes a phone call and now, we are (the three of us) in the planning stages of ME going out DRESSED with them. They want to purchase the outfit for me to go out in. We are planning a trip to LIPS, a lounge here in San Diego (I've heard good things about the lounge but have not been there) that apparently has crossdressers and/or other MTF gender benders (for a lack of a better term) working as waitresses and drag shows (again for the lack of better term). They want to do this within the next two weeks. Hell I'm already nervous. These girls are both young (younger than my youngest) so I am naturally concerned (a little) about the outfit they "get" to choose for me. I asked about stipulations and recieved an immediate "ya don't trust us" ! ! I said "no" but that didn't fly either.. So My question is....... If you have extremely limited experience in Public, have been offered an amazing opportunity like this, but have absolutely no say in what you are going to wear, not even the heels, WOULD YOU DO IT???

Just recieved a phone call. They are on a mission it seems... Now one of the girls that is going to work for them has agreed to come in really early to help do my make-up and hair for the OUTING. but I have to agree to go out with her at another time..... O M G ! What have I gotten myself into???
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

To quote Montgomery Gentry "Hell Yeah!"

Carpe diem girl. This sounds like a blast and is fairly safe since you have your posse. I am so blinded by this I don't see the downside
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If these girls are good, true friends, why not? I doubt that they would want to deliberatly embarrass you. If you really do not like what they choose for you to wear, you can still refuse. It sounds like a potentially great night out.
    Hugs, Carole

Relax and gopher it!
    Last edited by Persephone; 05-19-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I'd be completely up for it. That sounds like a blast!! Actually I'm also pretty much the submissive type, so I'd love a situation like that where I had no control.

A bit of an edit to my post...
    I have every intention of going out (from the instant the first one asked) with these two, and the others too, if they want to tag along. I am nervous about their pick of clothing tho. they are so young!!
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    You're kidding, right? Girl, if you don't do this you will regret it for the rest of your days! See if you can get them to bring a second, more conservative outfit for you to wear if you're uncomfortable with their 1st choice.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    You're kidding, right? Girl, if you don't do this you will regret it for the rest of your days! See if you can get them to bring a second, more conservative outfit for you to wear if you're uncomfortable with their 1st choice.
    A fab idea, I hadn't thought of that. Lets see if it works!!

Gold Member
    Go for it gurl and have fun. What an amazing opportunity!

Bobi Jean,

Girl, why are you even asking us this question? I bet it is because you're tying to make the rest of the gurls here jealous.

Ok, since you asked here is my answer: HELL, YES!!!

How many times in your lifetime are you going to have to young GGs wanting to pamper you? This is going to be a real adventure for you. I love going out dressed but half of the fun is the rush I get by going out and pushing the boundaries of my experiences.

This is not only going ot be fun for you but it will also be a challenge, exciting and something you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Don't worry about the clothes. I'm sure they wouldn't do anything to embarrase you. What they pick out might not be what you would pick but you still need to go with it. I've found that some of my best looks are things I would never have dreamed would look good but once I had them on they were perfect.

I dress really young for my 44 years but it makes me feel like I'm in my 20's and if I can hold on to that feeling for the rest of my life I'd be happy.

Take pictures and be sure to share them with us...

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. I would go with your blonde wig. I think it makes you look much younger and if you are going to have to wear young clothes you need a young hair-do.
    Last edited by AllieSummers; 05-19-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Hell Yeah!
    Cary

...without any hesitation!

jenn

going out

I would do it in a minute. You only live once and you would regret it if you didnt. Life is too short.

Go for it, definitely.

Just be sure you are comfortable with their intentions first. (Make sure they want you as one of the girls, not as their "freak-show" friend.) Sorry to be a downer but sometimes girls, particularly young girls, can be quite mean, unintentionally. If they genuinely seem to like you, have a ball!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Gold Member
    Depends on the job. If it is some hot nasty physical job then I am not going to ruin outfits or be uncomfy.
    BUT - if it was one of those "sit on your butt for 8 hours" jobs, then yeah, probably would dress en femme all the time. I already have a bunch of woman clothes I never really get to wear anywhere, so why not?

My old job I did go in on Halloween en femme, people were fascinated, even though they already knew. I have never seen so many silver dollar eyes in my life.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I am so jealous. What an adventure.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

Sure. Taking chances is what makes life great...I'm not talking about the Celine Dion album.

Bobi Jean, this sounds like a real opportunity for you to join in the Trans scene here in San Diego. I have been to LIPS and the food and entertainment are adequate. Be prepared to join in the entertainment as many of the skits they produce enlist audience participation. If you are uncomfortable with this maybe a different venue would be more appropriate for your first outing. In any event I hope you have a great time and meet a bunch of nice people!

Hello? Are you dreaming? Yes, do it!!! And enjoy it to the max.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

WOW!! This is exciting! It's the sort of thing that I dream about. Have a wonderful time. And I hope that it's just the beginning of more going out to lunch, etc.
    warmly, Linnea

Of course you go but set some ground rules so you do not end up in a compromised situation. You drive and meet them or one goes with you (control the escape routes). Have a fall back plan and scout your area, no surprises. And tell us all about it. Sounds neat.
    joank
    Southern California

Red face Would YOU ? ? ? UPDATE ! ! !

A. G.(one of the girls) relieved me at 1:00pm.
    she came to work early to bring a blouse to me, and talk about us going out. IT IS DATED. Unless something comes up, the three of us are going to "Lips" on May 29.2009. I have been informed that I will be allowed to wear the heels I bought last weekend, a pair of 5.5" black, ankle strap stiletto's, so this bitch won't be doing any dancing.. I will have my make-up done by a Mary Kay rep, (god mother of A.G.), the girls are going to do my nails (fingers and toes) before we go and I will have to get my wig done a few days early or I will just buy another one. oh god, nerves don't fail me now...........
    I asked her not to let K.L. get to nasty with her choice of clothing, she just laughed. cutting a long story short (just a bit) We decided that K.A. would pick out the bra, panties, nail polish and things like that and that she (A.G.) would pick out the outer wear. Just to be fair and not allow the girls to spend a lot of money on me, I gave each one $100.00 bill and said 'HAVE A BLAST", I WILL WEAR WHAT IS PURCHASED FOR ME. (STUPID OR WHAT?). I believe that both of these girls honestly do like me enough to NOT embarrass themselves by what I am wearing. Besides, I'M THEIR BOSS...... A.G. gave me permission to post a pic of her with me at the house, and I will try to get the same from K.L. in the morning when I see her. Then I'll post some, just to let you all know that this is not just a dream. IT IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.
    OH MY ! ! ! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by bobi jean View Post
    OH MY ! ! ! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO.

Oh, I dunno... the second-wildest fantasy of most everyone on this forum?

I wouldn't second-guess them. Trust me, there are plenty of girls out there who like putting Barbie's clothes on a life-size Ken doll.

Aspiring Member
    Exactly what you want to be in.

what are you waiting for any body wood ask me i wood do it in a heart beat