Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saw that in a movie, would love to have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Keli-H View Post
    Jodi catwoman (Halle Berry) LOL. But then I would need breast augmentation to make it work right, Yessssssss.
    Keli
    Mmmmm fetishwear in movies has certainly become more prominent. Witness Carrie Anne Moss as Trinity in Matrix, Kate Beckinsale in Unerworld, etc. And I'd take any of those outfits. Esp if it came with augmentation....

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

How about the evening dress Audrey Hepburn wore in "Sabrina", or the dresses she modeled in "Funny Face". Who can forget the night gown she wore in "Paris When It Sizzles".

I agree with the Senatorial gown out of the original Star Wars. How about the Elektra outfit, like I would ever have the body for it, LOL. I also find myself watching my wife's soaps to see the outfits that some of the beautiful women are wearing. And speaking of NCIS, the fantastic blue gown Ziva (Cote de Pablo) wore in the nightclub scene before the explosion.....Stephanie

P.S. I forgot about the Swiss Dot outfit in brown that Julia Roberts wears to the Polo match in Pretty Woman, complete with hat of course. And of course the red dress she wore to the opera, and..........
    Last edited by Stephanie-L; 05-27-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Katheryn View Post
    Kate Beckinsale in Underworld,
    Kate
    And in Van Helsing!

Actually the corset, tights, boots, and all from the underworld movies was just up for auction not long ago. Not my size of I would have put in a bid!!
    If you can't find the woman of your dreams... Be her!

Actually almost the opposite happened to me, I found an amazing silk dress at a thrift store before Iron Man came out, and then went and saw it and was like "hey, that's the same one I have."

Quote Originally Posted by tonjagirl View Post
    How about the evening dress Audrey Hepburn wore in "Sabrina", or the dresses she modeled in "Funny Face". Who can forget the night gown she wore in "Paris When It Sizzles".
    Or anything in "My Fair Lady" or "Breakfast at Tiffany's" or "Roman Holiday". I heart Audrey Hepburn. And not just because she was a style icon, but because of her good works too.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I always liked the red evening gown Julia Roberts wore to the opera in "Pretty Woman" and the two dresses Sandra Bullock wore in "Two Weeks Notice", the bridesmaid's dress and the evening gown for the charity benefit.
    Lois

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    I agree with the Senatorial gown out of the original Star Wars. How about the Elektra outfit, like I would ever have the body for it, LOL. I also find myself watching my wife's soaps to see the outfits that some of the beautiful women are wearing. And speaking of NCIS, the fantastic blue gown Ziva (Cote de Pablo) wore in the nightclub scene before the explosion.....Stephanie
    Style watching would be the only reason to watch soaps. When I do catch one, I usually have the TV on mute.
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    The silver rubber dress she wore as Persephone in Matrix Reloaded. I don't have the body for it though.

-Tracy
    But I just might! Hmmm...

A movie I saw just recently which featured something I liked was "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" - while they were waiting outside the titular factory, Violet Beauregard and her mother were wearing silver puffer jackets that I very much liked the look of. As another of the characters from that movie might have said, "I want one Daddy! I want one RIGHT NOW!"

How to lose a guy in 10 days

I agree with the Julie Roberts red dress
    And the gold dress Kate Huston had in the movie How to lose a guy in 10 days