Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My co-worker: "You are a woman trapped in a man's body."

When I outed myself to a female co-worker she said so what and thus the conversations started and my late wife's sisters have accepted me as their sister. so keep the lines of communication open. She may be your closest ali. Huggs Keli

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    ..."No, I mean, it's your flesh that makes you attracted to women, but you're really a girl."

I didn't really know what to say to that. But it was time to go anyway so we said our goodbyes.

I wonder if tomorrow is going to be just a interesting?
    Loved your "Alien" response. lol

That was a couple days ago. So how was tomorrow? Did anything interesting transpire? Did this conversation continue or get touched on again in some way?

Your coworker sounds pretty cool.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Given the level of femininity you always demonstrate here, I don't think she had to be that perceptive..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I've kind of had similar experiences with a few of my girlfriends. They didn't come out and say that so point blank. But they sensed things about me and poked and prodded until finally I unveiled myself and was like, "Okay, okay! Voila!!" Those are some of my best girlfriends now! I'd see about building a stronger friendship with her, if I were you!

Sorry it took me so long to post,

But we talked about it, and needless to say that she know I dress now! She thinks its very interesting though this sort of thing she's never been exposed to before. She had a million questions, and couldn't quite grasp the idea that and TS could transition to being a gay man or gay woman. She said, "Those people are confused!" to which I replied. "No, actually they're not. They're pretty sure of what they want, they just confuse you." All in all it was a great conversation, even though she's a bit chatty, so she's let it out among one or two others!

On a completely unrelated note, we just got a volunteer who met one of our creepier workers here at the library, who was being very creepy toward her. She asked me, "Why does he act like that towards me?" I said "Because you're a female, and I have never been!"

I'm not sure how much she was joking when she smiled and said "Well, not at work anyway!"

Think you've been rumbled Violet. You must be giving off unconscious signals that say you are not like men. Good for you!

Perhaps you have been giving her signals that you are unaware of. She must have read something in those signals which caused her to ask such a question. Your co worker could become your greatest ally, it seems as if you somehow piqued her interest in your lifestyle. Keep us informed as to the outcome.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Congrats on affirming a True friendship!

Love your answer of "they just confuse YOU!" Have to remember that one

hott, that is all i can say

I also would really like to know what happens next -- dum dum da ....dummmm.

You're kind of in a good position where she brought it up, you handled it well and you have time to think about tomorrow.

And you have options,
    - flatly deny it
    - laugh it off again as ridiculous
    - downplay it as in 'ya know, sometimes it almost feels like that'
    - jokingly say 'Well you know, why don't just us girls get together for a drink and talk about it' & see her reaction.
    - Or just flatly say, 'Yes, I am'.

Or a million other things. I'm sure you'll handle it well ... if she even brings it up again.

Red face

Keep us informed on how it progresses, and good luck.

When I have been asked questions like that by coworkers, I usually come back with a smart answer like, "Oh, you should see me in a little teddy & pink thong, talk about hot." The reply then is usually, "Oh please, I can't even bear to think about that." And usually that end it. They don't take me seriously, as I can talk some smack. I could probaby be totally honest about it, and they would blow it off as nonsense.

But we talked about it, and needless to say that she know I dress now! She thinks its very interesting though this sort of thing she's never been exposed to before. She had a million questions, and couldn't quite grasp the idea that and TS could transition to being a gay man or gay woman. She said, "Those people are confused!" to which I replied. "No, actually they're not. They're pretty sure of what they want, they just confuse you." All in all it was a great conversation, even though she's a bit chatty, so she's let it out among one or two others!

On a completely unrelated note, we just got a volunteer who met one of our creepier workers here at the library, who was being very creepy toward her. She asked me, "Why does he act like that towards me?" I said "Because you're a female, and I have never been!"

I'm not sure how much she was joking when she smiled and said "Well, not at work anyway!"[/QUOTE]
    Violet, you really must just throw off a woman's vibe for sure! That's great.

On a realted note, I was at a party several years ago and got to talking to a nice lady there. We had only been talking maybe half an hour, when she said, "You'd make an attractive woman", right out of the blue. I was so shocked that I was speechless. I ended up laughing it off, but it really caught me off-guard. I certainly would not consider myself capable of passing (6'2", 220 lbs), but I do have a youthful face. Anyways, I never saw her again after that party, but I'll never forget that comment!

go with it Violet, but BE CAREFUL!!!!! Take it SLOW, ya never know...